Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russian coup attempt 18:14 - Jun 24 with 6248 viewstraininvain

Wagner group 60 miles outside Moscow according to reports and 25,000 strong. They’ve already taken Rostov-on-Don (Russian military HQ) and military supplies. Putin’s reported to have fled Moscow.

Not sure how this all ends but Wagner group taking control of nuclear weapons probably isn’t a good outcome for the rest of the world.

[Post edited 24 Jun 2023 18:29]
Russian coup attempt on 14:10 - Jun 25 with 2019 viewsswisscottage

Russian coup attempt on 03:30 - Jun 25 by lave16

The worrying thing is he's heading to Belarus where Putin has stashed a few nukes - he presses the button - Putin say's it wasn't us - what happens then!

There's no nukes in Belarus. Lots of talk, lots of bluster but nukes haven't been moved yet.
Russian coup attempt on 14:13 - Jun 25 with 1986 viewsSonofpugwash

The Wagner Group soldiers were each paid $100,000 to go home - $50,000 in advance.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Russian coup attempt on 20:47 - Jun 25 with 1824 viewsSteveB

Russian coup attempt on 03:30 - Jun 25 by lave16

The worrying thing is he's heading to Belarus where Putin has stashed a few nukes - he presses the button - Putin say's it wasn't us - what happens then!

Absolute bollox. Stop watching the BBC & believing this utter crap. As some of you know, my life is spent living in & out of Belarus. There is no nukes stashed here, there is no bunkers designed to house them, not since the 90's anyway - it's Lukashenko at his finest, being told what to say by Putin.

Prigozhin is here in Vitebsk, literally 2 miles from my apartment - there is no army, extra security perhaps, but nothing much to speak about.

If you don't hear from me in 48 hours, FSB have decoded my VPN :)
[Post edited 25 Jun 2023 20:57]
Russian coup attempt on 22:32 - Jun 25 with 1691 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Yesterday we were marine engineers
Today we are global analysts 😆
Russian coup attempt on 22:34 - Jun 25 with 1680 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Russian coup attempt on 20:47 - Jun 25 by SteveB

Absolute bollox. Stop watching the BBC & believing this utter crap. As some of you know, my life is spent living in & out of Belarus. There is no nukes stashed here, there is no bunkers designed to house them, not since the 90's anyway - it's Lukashenko at his finest, being told what to say by Putin.

Prigozhin is here in Vitebsk, literally 2 miles from my apartment - there is no army, extra security perhaps, but nothing much to speak about.

I have a Vitebsk football shirt! My pride and joy!
Russian coup attempt on 08:29 - Jun 26 with 1268 viewskingsburyR

Russian coup attempt on 22:34 - Jun 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

I have a Vitebsk football shirt! My pride and joy!

I bet they released next seasons shirt before we did!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Russian coup attempt on 09:37 - Jun 26 with 1148 viewsR_from_afar

According to one source, as his troops approached Moscow, Prigozhin proclaimed: "Today we take Moscow, tomorrow, Warren Farm!"

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Russian coup attempt on 09:42 - Jun 26 with 1129 viewsTonto

Russian coup attempt on 20:47 - Jun 25 by SteveB

i've not seen the BBC saying this was the case...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Login to get fewer ads

Russian coup attempt on 10:30 - Jun 26 with 1054 viewsJuzzie

The thing I take from all this is how much bluster they all speak.

Prigozhin spends months ranting at the military top brass, decides to make a move & declares he's ready to "go all the way" then he makes a sudden U-turn 24 hours later.

Putin does nothing to stop the advance. Digging up parts of the motorway is hardly a show of force.
In his TV appearance he declares the rebellion "a criminal adventure… a grievous crime… treason… blackmail and terrorism." A few hours later, as part of an agreement with Prigozhin, all criminal charges against him are being dropped.

Making such a declaration of anger & accusation of criminal activity which is something Putin loves to throw his weight around at and take action against at even the smallest thing, then dropping the charges against him in 24 hours later?...... favouritism while ordinary people are punished. Doesn't make Putin look good or strong considering how he makes himself out as one of the people (in his $10,000 jumpers).
Putin has certainly come out of this situation weaker.

So, either they're all just full of hot air & BS or there's another agenda, or both.

[Post edited 26 Jun 2023 10:44]
Russian coup attempt on 11:28 - Jun 26 with 928 viewsBluce_Ree

The charges may be dropped but don't be surprised if that Wagner Orc C*nt falls off a building in the next few weeks.

Him turning on Russia was the only good thing he did in his worthless life and it was for nothing.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Russian coup attempt on 14:30 - Jun 26 with 703 viewsSonofpugwash

Our Vlad might actually decide to "jump ship" sometime,and if he did he wouldn't necessarily live a pauper's life.It is reported he has amassed a tidy $100Billion in gold alone - that equates to about 18 tons of "shiny poo".
Not too difficult to transport wherever and golden keys open a lot of doors.
Some of it would be squirreled away into safe vaults including London.
Gold is still king.
Remember The Golden Rule - he who has the gold makes the rules.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024