Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ziyad Larkeche 12:57 - Jun 30 with 10505 viewssparkey

Ex fulham youngster apparently signed on a free. Released by them yday, previously at PSG. He's a left back & whether he's good or not, surely better than Niko.

(Don't usually believe these 'ITK accounts' but the proof seems to be in the photo & WLS called it yday)

Ziyad Larkeche on 08:07 - Jul 1 with 2918 viewsE15Hoop

Seems like a mature, clear-headed, grounded young man who will absolutely add value to the squad. Massive upgrade on Travelman Umlautmeister.
Ziyad Larkeche on 10:30 - Jul 1 with 2610 viewsBAWHoops

I think over the last 5 years our best transfers have been academy cast offs

Dieng, Dunne, Field, Eze, Chair, Willock.... all out on the scrap heap as it were and then came here to resurrect their careers.

Problem comes when we go after players with some cash to burn (Dozzell, Bidwell, etc etc)

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Ziyad Larkeche on 11:39 - Jul 1 with 2464 viewsLogman

Good signing. Paal is good but there is no outfield player in the team that can play 46 + games every 3 or 4 days over the course of the season and be at their best every game. We need a couple of options in every position and this signing and Paul Smyth start that process.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 11:40]
Ziyad Larkeche on 12:26 - Jul 1 with 2337 viewsMytch_QPR

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the last Z signing we made Zesh Rehman - also incoming from Fulham?

Not likely to cause any concern - unless Fulham also have Zorro and Zelda from Terrahawks in their reserve squad.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Ziyad Larkeche on 12:31 - Jul 1 with 2320 viewsE15Hoop

Ziyad Larkeche on 12:26 - Jul 1 by Mytch_QPR

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the last Z signing we made Zesh Rehman - also incoming from Fulham?

Not likely to cause any concern - unless Fulham also have Zorro and Zelda from Terrahawks in their reserve squad.

Zorro, Zelda and Megan Fox - that combination would DEFINITELY make sure LR was sold out every week!
Ziyad Larkeche on 12:34 - Jul 1 with 2308 viewsE15Hoop

Ziyad Larkeche on 12:31 - Jul 1 by E15Hoop

Zorro, Zelda and Megan Fox - that combination would DEFINITELY make sure LR was sold out every week!

Let's through Zlatan and Zinedine Zidane into the mix for good measure as well, although I think we might need Manchester City's lawyers to help us with the impending FFP issues..
Ziyad Larkeche on 12:36 - Jul 1 with 2308 viewsMytch_QPR

Ziyad Larkeche on 12:31 - Jul 1 by E15Hoop

Spot on.

Zelda and Rod Stewart have never been seen in the same room. ATAF.

Anyway.... good luck Ziyad. The best signings are often the low key ones.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Ziyad Larkeche on 12:59 - Jul 1 with 2208 viewsenfieldargh

Oh Bobby Zamora from Fulham

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Ziyad Larkeche on 13:12 - Jul 1 with 2155 viewsHammersmithR

Do we know if this player was identified by Belk and Les before the latter left or by Ainsworth? There’s been no clarification from the club who is making the signings now that Les has been moved on.
Ziyad Larkeche on 13:19 - Jul 1 with 2138 viewsDannyPaddox

Zeinab Badawi appeared as a trialist for us one pre-season against Tiverton Parkway. Decent assist for the 12th.
Ziyad Larkeche on 13:27 - Jul 1 with 2112 viewsdmm

Ziyad Larkeche on 13:19 - Jul 1 by DannyPaddox

Zeinab Badawi appeared as a trialist for us one pre-season against Tiverton Parkway. Decent assist for the 12th.

That's News to me
Ziyad Larkeche on 13:44 - Jul 1 with 2054 viewsDannyPaddox

Ziyad Larkeche on 13:27 - Jul 1 by dmm

That's News to me

For the record the game was 1899 Hoffenheim. Trialist at Tiverton was Fiona Bruce.
Ziyad Larkeche on 14:14 - Jul 1 with 2000 viewsE15Hoop

Ziyad Larkeche on 13:12 - Jul 1 by HammersmithR

Do we know if this player was identified by Belk and Les before the latter left or by Ainsworth? There’s been no clarification from the club who is making the signings now that Les has been moved on.

Given the detailed enthusiasm that GA had in his post-signing remarks and the fact that he'd obviously have seen him at first hand last saeon, I think you can reasonably assume he's had a large input into this. Exactly what the process is now, maybe that's a question Clive can ask him when he gets the chance?
Ziyad Larkeche on 14:16 - Jul 1 with 1993 viewsQPROslo

Ziyad Larkeche on 13:12 - Jul 1 by HammersmithR

Ainsworth would have seen him or at the least have been aware of him in League 1.
Ziyad Larkeche on 10:48 - Jul 2 with 1539 viewscpgerber

Clive's holiday is a real damn nuisance. Checking the website every hour for the "new signing" bit.
Ziyad Larkeche on 08:51 - Jul 19 with 1017 viewscpgerber

Did I miss the signing article here, or was there none?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024