Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cathcart 19:52 - Jun 30 with 1815 viewspaulhoop2

Just released by Watford good injury record experienced worth a punt ?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Cathcart on 19:55 - Jun 30 with 1775 viewsDorse

Will he work for food?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Cathcart on 20:32 - Jun 30 with 1652 viewscolinallcars

Hi-Di-Hi, miss Cathcart.
Cathcart on 20:43 - Jun 30 with 1619 viewsderbyhoop

No. He's the same age as Balogun. And we should never have signed the latter.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2023 20:43]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Cathcart on 20:58 - Jun 30 with 1540 viewsed_83

Huge yes from me, the perfect player for our current squad and business model: we urgently need another 34 year old centre back on Premier League wages with zero sell-on value who's only passed 30 league appearances once in the last 4 years to fill the gap left by Balogun's departure. Can only hope that he develops similar injury issues and has the same pathetic attitude as the Big Man himself. SIgn him up, I say.
Cathcart on 21:00 - Jun 30 with 1527 viewspaulhoop2

Has experience good leader and Ainsworth has good track record with older player yes I get wages could be an issue but he’s never had much time out injured to be fair

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Cathcart on 21:34 - Jun 30 with 1381 viewsbosh67

Cathcart on 20:58 - Jun 30 by ed_83

Huge yes from me, the perfect player for our current squad and business model: we urgently need another 34 year old centre back on Premier League wages with zero sell-on value who's only passed 30 league appearances once in the last 4 years to fill the gap left by Balogun's departure. Can only hope that he develops similar injury issues and has the same pathetic attitude as the Big Man himself. SIgn him up, I say.

I kind of agree and at 34 it's a plaster to cover a massive wound. On the other hand he has a lot of experience and when playing has done well. We've had a few good older players at the back who have not been expected to do well and have. Who knows?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cathcart on 21:59 - Jun 30 with 1303 viewsnumptydumpty

Cathcart on 21:34 - Jun 30 by bosh67

I kind of agree and at 34 it's a plaster to cover a massive wound. On the other hand he has a lot of experience and when playing has done well. We've had a few good older players at the back who have not been expected to do well and have. Who knows?

Angel Rangel, Richard Dunne, Clint Hill only older defenders in recent times that I can remember that have performed well.

Others are ???
[Post edited 30 Jun 2023 21:59]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Cathcart on 22:11 - Jun 30 with 1259 viewsLogman

Cathcart on 21:59 - Jun 30 by numptydumpty

Angel Rangel, Richard Dunne, Clint Hill only older defenders in recent times that I can remember that have performed well.

Others are ???
[Post edited 30 Jun 2023 21:59]

Ryan Nelsen
Login to get fewer ads

Cathcart on 22:44 - Jun 30 with 1186 viewsderbyhoop

McLintock & Webb

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024