Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection 07:24 - Jul 11 with 2144 viewsnumptydumpty

Dreams are extremely strange as we all know but had the weirdest dream couple nights ago.

Never dreamt about QPR ever in any kind of context with regards to QPR.

But my dream was not that strange as it could have been real.

Randomly, was about the upcoming season and that the players weren't happy at all with Ainsworth and downed tools from game one and the crowds at Loftus Road were so empty, could have only been about three or four thousand as recalled seeing the stands in my dreams and I left with my friend at half time in this particular game and we were complaining about the players attitudes but whilst we were saying this, five of the younger players were leaving at half time also and were immediately in front of us and overheard what we were saying.

In the dream the owners sacked Ainsworth after game four because of the players reactions.

Can't say I recall dreams that often but this one I did remember.

Never dreamt about them previously and I not a person that thinks 24 / 7 about QPR, so was incredibly strange !!!

Hope it's not some kind of weird premonition !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 07:48 - Jul 11 with 2094 viewsizlingtonhoop

I have a recurring QPR dream that has a few themes. The main one being that I am prevented from seing properly. Sometimes a whole section of seats or a terrace is so badly designed. Sometimes behind a wall, or a wall with tiny windows. Or if we're away at Fulham an enormous, kop-style standing terrace has mature trees throughout it.

Another theme is getting to and from a Loftus Road whose environs only loosely resemble Shepherd's Bush and East Acton. And again, many minor events and obstacles get in the way if me getting there to watch the match.

What would be the Stan Bowles Stand, has a series of rooms behind it, resembling a musty stately home, all red velvet and damp.

Enough for now.
Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 07:55 - Jul 11 with 2083 viewsdistortR

Last night, strangely. I went to watch QPR play Barrow in the cup in a ground my subconscious probably based on Clive's austrian report. The only other R there was Joe Young RiP.

It was a good dream, albeit left me feeling sad. My recalled dreams are generally anxiety dreams, the few ok ones I remember often feature QPR, funnily enough.

Must be my happy place. Which is f'cking depressing in it's own right!!
Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 08:11 - Jul 11 with 2051 viewsloftboy

I once dreamt that I headed the winning goal at the loft end against Chelsea!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 08:16 - Jul 11 with 2050 viewsLogman

Some time ago I dreamt that I was taking penalties against Seny Dieng in one of the goals on Clapham Common in the middle of the night. It was pitch dark. I kept blazing the penalties over the bar. Dieng was not too happy.
Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 08:53 - Jul 11 with 2024 viewsslmrstid

I've had a few over the years.

I remember having one ahead of that Plymouth away game in 03/04 that we went there and won to go top of the league with 2 to play and in reality we, er, didn't...

In more recent times I had a random one where as an 18/19 year old I was given one sub appearance by Neil Warnock and was on the pitch searching out our seats where me & my Dad sit so I could see him watching me in the crowd. Despite the fact my ability is....not very good to be the kindest way to put it.

I also had a dream recently that I missed the first couple of months of this upcoming season and came back to find we'd lost the first nine games. So hopefully that one doesn't come to pass...
Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 09:05 - Jul 11 with 2015 viewsRs_Holy

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 08:53 - Jul 11 by slmrstid

I've had a few over the years.

I remember having one ahead of that Plymouth away game in 03/04 that we went there and won to go top of the league with 2 to play and in reality we, er, didn't...

In more recent times I had a random one where as an 18/19 year old I was given one sub appearance by Neil Warnock and was on the pitch searching out our seats where me & my Dad sit so I could see him watching me in the crowd. Despite the fact my ability is....not very good to be the kindest way to put it.

I also had a dream recently that I missed the first couple of months of this upcoming season and came back to find we'd lost the first nine games. So hopefully that one doesn't come to pass...

I've had a few... Best one was me playing for QPR at Newcastle... we were 1-0 up going to injury time. I got the ball on the edge of the penalty area... scuffed a shot through a set of players and I could hear the ball hit the post.... No idea if it was a goal until I saw the QPR fans behind the goal going crazy... nice :)
Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 10:06 - Jul 11 with 1979 viewsHayesender

I had a dream last night where Michael McIntyre was on stage singing some song about Argentina, and then four Argentinian singers dressed in all in one union jack clothing came out and started belting out songs in Spanish.

Hasten to add I woke up very confused

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 14:18 - Jul 11 with 1879 viewsJuzzie

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 08:11 - Jul 11 by loftboy

I once dreamt that I headed the winning goal at the loft end against Chelsea!!

I once dreamt QPR scored a goal at the Loft end.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 14:28 - Jul 11 with 1872 viewsSharpediver

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 07:48 - Jul 11 by izlingtonhoop

I have a recurring QPR dream that has a few themes. The main one being that I am prevented from seing properly. Sometimes a whole section of seats or a terrace is so badly designed. Sometimes behind a wall, or a wall with tiny windows. Or if we're away at Fulham an enormous, kop-style standing terrace has mature trees throughout it.

Another theme is getting to and from a Loftus Road whose environs only loosely resemble Shepherd's Bush and East Acton. And again, many minor events and obstacles get in the way if me getting there to watch the match.

What would be the Stan Bowles Stand, has a series of rooms behind it, resembling a musty stately home, all red velvet and damp.

Enough for now.

This is uncanny - I too have had similar dreams certainly regarding the view and strange environs. I also, even now, at the age of 54, sometimes dream I'm playing for us - thank God this last bit is just a dream!
Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 15:03 - Jul 11 with 1847 viewsSonofpugwash

Yes.I used to have a dream where I got left a load of money - "I got more money than a horse has hairs"(Dr.Hook) - and decided to take over the club.I still wake up screaming.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 22:34 - Jul 11 with 1772 viewsnumptydumpty

Quite funny some of those

The dreams of scoring the winner but especially at the Loft End. Surely that's a delusion not a dream !!!! 🤣

But the one about sitting on the bench at an advanced age and as our last hope, think I have had that one in the past. Its an anxiety dream. Pressure !!

But if people think Dykes is not the best striker in the world, the Loft End is to be prepared for much worse !!!

Crikey yes if you won the euro millions and bought a big share in the club, at least could get first hand experience of the other side of stress and expectation !!!
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 22:35]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 01:45 - Jul 12 with 1727 viewsHAYESBOY

Often had dreams of playing for QPR but I become a player wanted by Prem clubs, but I decide to stay even though it harms my chances of an England call up.

Silly bugger....

Smells like a trout farm in here

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 07:45 - Jul 12 with 1679 viewsAirtomoreira

From time to time I dream about Victoria Coren Mitchell, who I believe from previous posts on here is an R. It has to be said though that the "action" takes place nowhere near Loftus Road, and football is never a topic of conversation. Does this count?

PS I'm far too much of a gentleman to suggest that I "take her up the Rs" - heaven forbid she should get the wrong idea that I'd like to attend a football match with her :-)
[Post edited 12 Jul 2023 9:54]
Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 08:04 - Jul 12 with 1671 viewshubble

Just after it was announced that Ray Harford was to be our new manager, I had a dream that his real job was a bus conductor. Given how we *ahem* fared under him, I'd say that was prescient.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 06:45 - Jul 20 with 1475 viewsHugey

Last night I dreamt it was the first game of the season. At Wolves (let's assume representing Watford) at a half empty Molineux.

When I woke up, we were one nil up, Ilias had picked up the ball on the left, cut inside and curled a beauty into the far corner.

We played some attractive football with plenty of cross field passes on show, a la that recent training video.

Make of that what you will...
Anyone ever had a real life dream with a QPR connection on 08:35 - Jul 20 with 1408 viewsBluce_Ree

I remember having a dream about playing for QPR. It was weird because I was utterly shit but for some reason I couldn't miss, so I'd basically be Mark Hateley for the whole match but if I got a chance I'd be peak Stuart Wardley.

Then I woke up in a puddle.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024