Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? 22:53 - Jul 13 with 2166 viewsHoopsie

Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 01:19 - Jul 14 with 2013 viewsBoston

Both are B's.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 01:22 - Jul 14 with 2012 viewsNorthernr

Now here's a poll with some chest hair.
Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 03:58 - Jul 14 with 1963 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 01:19 - Jul 14 by Boston

Both are B's.

As is Beale!

(And Benny_the_Ball - D'Oh!)
Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 06:41 - Jul 14 with 1876 viewsWokingR

Bit of a no contest though really.
I can only think of Mark Hateley being up there competing with Boswinga
[Post edited 14 Jul 2023 8:32]
Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 06:48 - Jul 14 with 1868 viewsEsox_Lucius

Barton, and not Dave.

The grass is always greener.

Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 08:11 - Jul 14 with 1796 viewsRs_Holy

I dread to think how much money Boswanka stole from QPR???
Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 08:34 - Jul 14 with 1743 viewsWokingR

Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 03:58 - Jul 14 by Benny_the_Ball

As is Beale!

(And Benny_the_Ball - D'Oh!)

Beale is a good shout too
Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 08:58 - Jul 14 with 1697 viewsenfieldargh

Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 06:41 - Jul 14 by WokingR

Bit of a no contest though really.
I can only think of Mark Hateley being up there competing with Boswinga
[Post edited 14 Jul 2023 8:32]

You mean Bark Bately?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 12:38 - Jul 14 with 1483 viewsPunteR

I'm gonna go Balogun. Only because I've basically forgotten about Bosingwa. At the time we were throwing money about like confetti and inviting shysters like Bosingwa etc. Baluguns time here was when we was a decent club, trying to do things the right way. But he shafted us anyway with his dad Beale.
They're all barstewards.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 12:42 - Jul 14 with 1478 viewsRs_Holy

anyone remember the "You're Not Welcome Here" song aimed at Boswanka after he conspired with Robson Green to gift the oppo another soft goal.... Jeez that was loud!
Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 16:04 - Jul 14 with 1331 viewsQPunkR

Bosingwa or Balogun - which one is a bigger Bast*rd? on 12:42 - Jul 14 by Rs_Holy

anyone remember the "You're Not Welcome Here" song aimed at Boswanka after he conspired with Robson Green to gift the oppo another soft goal.... Jeez that was loud!

Absolutely no contest, Boswanker every single day of the week.

I remember that mercy killing on the last day of the season. He was being lambasted worse than any other home player I've ever heard at LR and was hooked at half time. I was so p*ssed off he didn't come out for the second half and get subbed off on 60 minutes. He would have been left in absolutely no doubt as to what we thought of him and there would have been no hiding from it

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024