Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Tourism 10:58 - Jul 17 with 43146 viewsDr_Winston

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jul/16/huge-market-untapped-lack-of-vis

Already on its knees in recent years thanks to the Welsh Govts unnecessarily heavy Covid restrictions, refusal to deal with M4 congestion and seeming intention to actually make getting around in Wales even harder. To top that off we've still got the mooted tourist tax to come.

Is there anything in this country that they can't screw up?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welsh Tourism on 21:30 - Jul 19 with 982 viewsTogg

Welsh Tourism on 21:22 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

The truth is that it needs a rethink and a reset.

Wales has traditionally welcomed Brenda and Keith from Stoke.
The only things they buy in Wales is the odd ice cream and the petrol to get them home to Stoke.
They even buy their sandwiches in Stoke.

Wales should reject the English day tripper model. Its dead.
The industry should instead welcome the continental Europeans, and the global Welsh in the States, Canada, NZ and Oz.
Apparently the Europeans may not fear the welsh language. Imagine that.

Bit tough on Brenda and Keith, but at least they will avoid having to pay our new Welsh tourist tax. 🇬🇧

You're picking on poor Brenda and Keith again. Keith allegedly is now learning a few words in Welsh and has extended his budget to a flake on top of his 🍦
Welsh Tourism on 21:38 - Jul 19 with 967 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Tourism on 14:03 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

The Sennedd is not universally popular then in Wales.
Would that be fair ?
Would it be also fair to suggest many would like to see it abandoned,not that it would ever do so.

Yorkshire. Hold have a senate ,it’s big enough. Lancashire too.

The Abolish party 🤮 had terrible results last time out.

Welsh people much prefer our Senedd to Englands Tory partying, ppe contracts to friends corruption, and the self harm of damaging Brexit.

Wales has never voted Tory in over 100 years. Proud ✊🏾🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Welsh Tourism on 21:38 - Jul 19 with 962 viewsFireboy2

Welsh Tourism on 21:22 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

The truth is that it needs a rethink and a reset.

Wales has traditionally welcomed Brenda and Keith from Stoke.
The only things they buy in Wales is the odd ice cream and the petrol to get them home to Stoke.
They even buy their sandwiches in Stoke.

Wales should reject the English day tripper model. Its dead.
The industry should instead welcome the continental Europeans, and the global Welsh in the States, Canada, NZ and Oz.
Apparently the Europeans may not fear the welsh language. Imagine that.

Bit tough on Brenda and Keith, but at least they will avoid having to pay our new Welsh tourist tax. 🇬🇧

Didn't you read my post about the sh!tload of English I know who have been going to my lovely country for years? They aren't day trippers, they enjoy the beaches, countryside and things to do that the country offer, they tell me where they are going and I offer advice, they come back and tell me how good their holiday was.

Tourism for wales don't need to promote wales to the english as alot will come not because of advertising but because its ingrained in their history, my wife's in laws holidayed in wales when they were kids and it just dropped down to my wife and nowcmy boys, I suspect if my boys have kids they will go to wales to holiday, not because of their families history but because its beautiful and enjoyable.
Welsh Tourism on 21:39 - Jul 19 with 961 viewsbuilthjack

Welsh Tourism on 21:23 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

Not much sign of them embracing welsh culture at Benllech or Rhosneigr is there .?

Pembrokeshire will be full all summer holidays. But you know that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh Tourism on 21:49 - Jul 19 with 934 viewsbuilthjack

Welsh Tourism on 18:25 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

Some ,absolutely .
Read the rest and try to view matters objectively from outside Wales .
Trust me, I could relate horror stories .
You disagree and that’s fine .
NB,south Wales utterly different to the north and in a good way .

It’s not too late to go to school.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh Tourism on 21:53 - Jul 19 with 923 viewsbuilthjack

I have just been on holiday. Met two lovely couples who we hit it off with.
One from Essex, the other from Hampshire.
They are both going to Pembrokeshire for a week in September. They do it every year.
The Welsh language hasn’t put them off.
They avoid the M4 in England and Wales at peak times.
Bright people.

Welsh Tourism on 22:08 - Jul 19 with 913 viewsraynor94

Welsh Tourism on 21:38 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

Welsh people much prefer our Senedd to Englands Tory partying, ppe contracts to friends corruption, and the self harm of damaging Brexit.

Same old tired crap, from the same old idiot, More Welsh people vote Tory than the so called party of Wales.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Welsh Tourism on 23:01 - Jul 19 with 881 viewsonehunglow

Welsh Tourism on 21:49 - Jul 19 by builthjack

It’s not too late to go to school.

More again then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Tourism on 23:05 - Jul 19 with 880 viewsonehunglow

Welsh Tourism on 21:38 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

You are wrong
Simple as that
Wales is not Nirvana
It's pitiful to read such defensive stuff on this subject
Wales is like a soon to be Greek bride protected by her brothers

Welsh Tourism on 07:16 - Jul 20 with 839 viewsGwyn737

Welsh Tourism on 18:25 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

Some ,absolutely .
Read the rest and try to view matters objectively from outside Wales .
Trust me, I could relate horror stories .
You disagree and that’s fine .
NB,south Wales utterly different to the north and in a good way .

You seem to keep having negative experiences with Welsh people.

Do you ever think it might be you who’s the issue? 😉
Welsh Tourism on 08:29 - Jul 20 with 815 viewsonehunglow

Welsh Tourism on 07:16 - Jul 20 by Gwyn737

You seem to keep having negative experiences with Welsh people.

Do you ever think it might be you who’s the issue? 😉

1. You should never make assumptions on a football forum.
2.I have had good and bad dealings. I lived there for 27 bluddy years man.

I don’t feel inclined to boast about my welshness and it’s because I love my homeland that O comment about what lets us down.
I justify myself to no man ,neither should you or anyone.

Feel free to DM me anytime

Welsh Tourism on 16:14 - Jul 20 with 767 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh Tourism on 22:08 - Jul 19 by raynor94

Same old tired crap, from the same old idiot, More Welsh people vote Tory than the so called party of Wales.

And if the Senedd is so popular why can they never get even 50% of the electorate out to vote on it but over 60% always turn out for a general election?

There was also the usual anti English rubbish, it's most likely the English tourists spending most of that "2%" of tourism money in Wales.

Brenda and Keith are very welcome and we should make it as easy as possible to get around Wales AND constantly be trying to make Wales a better place to visit so more tourists come here, specially from England, Scotland and NI.
Welsh Tourism on 16:22 - Jul 20 with 755 viewsunion_jack

Welsh Tourism on 16:14 - Jul 20 by SullutaCreturned

And if the Senedd is so popular why can they never get even 50% of the electorate out to vote on it but over 60% always turn out for a general election?

There was also the usual anti English rubbish, it's most likely the English tourists spending most of that "2%" of tourism money in Wales.

Brenda and Keith are very welcome and we should make it as easy as possible to get around Wales AND constantly be trying to make Wales a better place to visit so more tourists come here, specially from England, Scotland and NI.

What really gets me is that Brenda and Keith, Donald and Eilish and Brendan and Kathleen are all ‘us’ not bloody foreigners for crying out loud!!?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Welsh Tourism on 16:28 - Jul 20 with 750 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh Tourism on 16:22 - Jul 20 by union_jack

What really gets me is that Brenda and Keith, Donald and Eilish and Brendan and Kathleen are all ‘us’ not bloody foreigners for crying out loud!!?

Kilkenny isn't British mun, he's nt even Welsh I, reckonhe's from another planet
Welsh Tourism on 17:08 - Jul 20 with 738 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Tourism on 21:30 - Jul 19 by Togg

You're picking on poor Brenda and Keith again. Keith allegedly is now learning a few words in Welsh and has extended his budget to a flake on top of his 🍦

I stand corrected. 🤣🤣

Btw Keith prefers Nigel to Brenda these days but thats another story. Woke as feck they are.

Welsh Tourism on 17:10 - Jul 20 with 737 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Tourism on 21:38 - Jul 19 by Fireboy2

Didn't you read my post about the sh!tload of English I know who have been going to my lovely country for years? They aren't day trippers, they enjoy the beaches, countryside and things to do that the country offer, they tell me where they are going and I offer advice, they come back and tell me how good their holiday was.

Tourism for wales don't need to promote wales to the english as alot will come not because of advertising but because its ingrained in their history, my wife's in laws holidayed in wales when they were kids and it just dropped down to my wife and nowcmy boys, I suspect if my boys have kids they will go to wales to holiday, not because of their families history but because its beautiful and enjoyable.

Croeso

Welsh Tourism on 17:12 - Jul 20 with 736 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Tourism on 22:08 - Jul 19 by raynor94

Cymru has never voted for the Conservative and Unionist party …. ✊🏾

Remember that.

Welsh Tourism on 17:14 - Jul 20 with 735 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Tourism on 16:14 - Jul 20 by SullutaCreturned

The tourist tax will help fund that aspiration.

Welsh Tourism on 17:15 - Jul 20 with 734 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Tourism on 16:22 - Jul 20 by union_jack

All equals in modern federated uk.

Welsh Tourism on 17:17 - Jul 20 with 733 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Tourism on 16:28 - Jul 20 by SullutaCreturned

Kilkenny isn't British mun, he's nt even Welsh I, reckonhe's from another planet

I am welsh.

Just like most on here.

Welsh Tourism on 17:24 - Jul 20 with 722 viewsraynor94

Welsh Tourism on 17:17 - Jul 20 by Kilkennyjack

I am welsh.

Just like most on here.

🤥

Welsh Tourism on 17:28 - Jul 20 with 720 viewsonehunglow

I am welsh.

Just like most on here.

Me too.
Horrible thought innit .

Welsh Tourism on 17:44 - Jul 20 with 705 viewsbuilthjack

I am welsh.

Just like most on here.

Some are anti Welsh like that perch bloke.

Welsh Tourism on 17:58 - Jul 20 with 683 viewsraynor94

Welsh Tourism on 17:44 - Jul 20 by builthjack

Some are anti Welsh like that perch bloke.

I don't think people are anti Welsh at all, you get people responding to the board idiot, who is forever goading on here

Welsh Tourism on 18:09 - Jul 20 with 674 viewsWhiterockin

Welsh Tourism on 17:58 - Jul 20 by raynor94

I don't think people are anti Welsh at all, you get people responding to the board idiot, who is forever goading on here

Sometimes people post to the poster not the topic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024