Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Dickie…. 14:56 - Jul 30 with 3878 viewsNortholt_Rs

I bet he’s laughing his bollox off!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Rob Dickie…. on 15:09 - Jul 30 with 3792 viewsstevec

Wouldn’t blame him or Martin.

Thing is, they’re decent blokes who turn out for their teams each week, so they’d probably wish us good luck with the clowns we are left with.
Rob Dickie…. on 15:20 - Jul 30 with 3729 viewsPaddyhoops

Dickie was part of the problem last season. Thankfully he won’t be this season .
Fox is an upgrade on last seasons version of Dickie .
I wish him well but he was dreadful last season.
Rob Dickie…. on 15:22 - Jul 30 with 3711 viewsHayesender

Rob Dickie…. on 15:09 - Jul 30 by stevec

Wouldn’t blame him or Martin.

Thing is, they’re decent blokes who turn out for their teams each week, so they’d probably wish us good luck with the clowns we are left with.

I still think Martin will rock up before next weekend

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rob Dickie…. on 15:57 - Jul 30 with 3537 viewsRangersw12

Rob Dickie…. on 15:20 - Jul 30 by Paddyhoops

Dickie was part of the problem last season. Thankfully he won’t be this season .

Dunne was just as bad as Dickie if not worse

Fox won't be an upgrade on anything
Rob Dickie…. on 16:29 - Jul 30 with 3424 viewsPaddyhoops

Rob Dickie…. on 15:57 - Jul 30 by Rangersw12

Dunne was just as bad as Dickie if not worse

Fox won't be an upgrade on anything

Dunne was bad . As bad as Dickie ? We’ll agree to disagree.
Rob Dickie…. on 16:47 - Jul 30 with 3338 viewsgazza1

Fox is an upgrade to Dickie and you not seen one performance by Fox in a hooped shirt yet.....great comments and analysis!!!!!
Rob Dickie…. on 17:15 - Jul 30 with 3205 viewsPaddyhoops

Rob Dickie…. on 16:47 - Jul 30 by gazza1

Fox is an upgrade to Dickie and you not seen one performance by Fox in a hooped shirt yet.....great comments and analysis!!!!!

I don’t pretend to be an expert . I’m not . He’s a decent dependable lower championship defender.
Played 40 times for Stoke last seasons. Still only 29.
He wouldn’t lace Dickies boots a couple of seasons ago . Dickie was a liability last season . Can we agree on that?
Rob Dickie…. on 17:32 - Jul 30 with 3132 viewsThGrimRanger

I strongly disagree with "Thankfully he won’t be this season" - we could really do with him now.

he'll do well at Bristol City
[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 17:34]

TheGrimRanger

Login to get fewer ads

Rob Dickie…. on 18:12 - Jul 30 with 2975 viewsMick_S

Rob Dickie…. on 17:32 - Jul 30 by ThGrimRanger

I strongly disagree with "Thankfully he won’t be this season" - we could really do with him now.

I really do hope so. Lost his way at Rangers, that’s for sure. Good luck to the bloke.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Rob Dickie…. on 20:44 - Jul 30 with 2776 viewsgazza1

Rob Dickie…. on 17:15 - Jul 30 by Paddyhoops

I don’t pretend to be an expert . I’m not . He’s a decent dependable lower championship defender.
Played 40 times for Stoke last seasons. Still only 29.
He wouldn’t lace Dickies boots a couple of seasons ago . Dickie was a liability last season . Can we agree on that?

Dickie was not great last season, played better at the end of the season. He has ability but appeared to me that he lacked confidence and why he did not play as well as when we signed him.

I have no idea about Fox, I will refer my judgement if he is an upgrade on Dickie until I see him a few times. I would say that he played 40 or so games for Stoke last season but they were proper poor, they must have been because we beat them in the last game of the season!!!
Rob Dickie…. on 20:55 - Jul 30 with 2739 viewsPaddyhoops

Rob Dickie…. on 20:44 - Jul 30 by gazza1

Dickie was not great last season, played better at the end of the season. He has ability but appeared to me that he lacked confidence and why he did not play as well as when we signed him.

I have no idea about Fox, I will refer my judgement if he is an upgrade on Dickie until I see him a few times. I would say that he played 40 or so games for Stoke last season but they were proper poor, they must have been because we beat them in the last game of the season!!!

Apologies for the “ Thankfully he won’t be with us next season “
It was harsh and unfair. Could have phrased it better.
Rob Dickie…. on 21:01 - Jul 30 with 2710 viewsJigsore

the kind of hysteria i'd be absolutely pissing myself over were it another fansite

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Rob Dickie…. on 21:22 - Jul 30 with 2643 viewsgazza1

Rob Dickie…. on 20:55 - Jul 30 by Paddyhoops

No probs....we are all a bit down atm. It isn't a nice place to be in but its all down to ourselves and by that I mean all of us.

This week is a massive week for us from a playing viewpoint - we must make some signings which are right for where we are......and then off to watford we go.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 21:23]
Rob Dickie…. on 08:51 - Jul 31 with 2220 viewsWokingR

Rob Dickie…. on 20:55 - Jul 30 by Paddyhoops

Good post PaddyHoop
I'm always impressed when someone on here puts their hand up and acknowledges a mistake.
Unlike those that hunker down, refuse to accept any other view than their own and get argumentative and aggressive
Rob Dickie…. on 09:34 - Jul 31 with 2117 viewsA40Bosh

Rob Dickie…. on 17:32 - Jul 30 by ThGrimRanger

I would argue that DIckie will do well at Bristol CIty if Bristol City are doing well.
At times last year, every time we conceded a goal, in other words often, I would genuinely wonder whether Dickie had actual a slumped shoulder build or his head dropped the minute we went one nil down. My abiding memory, even more so than his Burnley heroics, is the top of his head as he is staring down at the floor. I can't remember one occasion since he has been here when I have seen fire in his belly and roaring at those around him - perhaps as he was caught out a few time he didn't feel he had the right to boll ock anyone else when f'd up.

The epitomy of a confidence player who needs to be in a good team.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Rob Dickie…. on 10:51 - Aug 1 with 1742 viewsfrancisbowles

Rob Dickie…. on 09:34 - Jul 31 by A40Bosh

I would argue that DIckie will do well at Bristol CIty if Bristol City are doing well.
At times last year, every time we conceded a goal, in other words often, I would genuinely wonder whether Dickie had actual a slumped shoulder build or his head dropped the minute we went one nil down. My abiding memory, even more so than his Burnley heroics, is the top of his head as he is staring down at the floor. I can't remember one occasion since he has been here when I have seen fire in his belly and roaring at those around him - perhaps as he was caught out a few time he didn't feel he had the right to boll ock anyone else when f'd up.

The epitomy of a confidence player who needs to be in a good team.

A central defender who likes to bring the ball out but often stumbles over it and then lacks any sort of pace to get back.

I hope, for his sake, Pearson can get him going. I wonder if defensive midfield might be a better position for him.
Rob Dickie…. on 11:01 - Aug 1 with 1705 viewsLanhoop

Rob Dickie. Almost a good player but not quite.

Half-a-dozen decent performances a season with a dozen or more being absolute mares isn't going to work out.

Pity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024