Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Boo Boys 19:24 - Aug 7 with 10520 viewsNoDiddley

Not sure if this has been covered in another thread?
I was unfortunate to go to Watford Saturday.
A fella next to me was constantly booing, after biting my lip for 20 minutes I had to let him have it.
“Why are you booing?”
He hadn’t got a fcukin answer, just another idiot who on paying for an away ticket expects to watch us play like Barcelona, our so called ‘fans’ really pi55 me off, what good does that do?
I know we are poor, but booing , I don’t get it?
The Boo Boys on 14:06 - Aug 8 with 1022 viewsw7r

The Boo Boys on 10:21 - Aug 8 by flynnbo

That’s unfortunate given your username.

The Boo Boys on 14:10 - Aug 8 with 1014 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The Boo Boys on 13:44 - Aug 8 by SimonJames

Just sit there, arms crossed, silent-disappointment-face on, and deafen them with your silence.

And for the happy clappers, they could use the international sign language method for clapping, by waving their hands by the side of their heads.

That'd 'kin show 'em!!

You're on to something there fella...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The Boo Boys on 14:56 - Aug 8 with 904 viewsQPunkR

The Boo Boys on 13:44 - Aug 8 by SimonJames

Just sit there, arms crossed, silent-disappointment-face on, and deafen them with your silence.

As a fanbase we're not angry with you... just *disappointed*

QPR - "shit but local"

The Boo Boys on 16:13 - Aug 8 with 791 viewskensalriser

The Boo Boys on 01:00 - Aug 8 by Northernr

None of this is the supporters' fault. I think in previous eras QPR and the execs involved could have expected far more sustained, coordinated abuse, stick and protest. I remember seeing a home defeat to Leeds interrupted by a pitch invasion because we'd sold Darren Peacock while we were mid table in the Premier League.

Once on the pitch, did they all slip over in homage?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Boo Boys on 16:13 - Aug 8 with 791 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Personally I've never booed, but I left early a couple of times last season due to the dross served.

The players, and I think the owners more importantly, deserve everything they get now. That last game was unacceptable by the players and manager, but they wont turn it around, they are not good enough.

The owners are clearly not interested in the club, and I think this season will see a complete breakdown in the relationship between us and them. The sooner they leave, the sooner the club can collapse and be rebuilt, like Luton.
The Boo Boys on 20:27 - Aug 8 with 635 viewsHadders

It's still sort of a free country and those who pay their money can make any noises they want. But if I imagine a crowd of red-faced men (the really sweary aggressive ones almost always are men), many of them drunk or coked up, stumbling to the touchline to scream the usual witless cliches ("Fark off you farking carnt", etc) to a grim-faced Gareth Ainsworth as he applauds their support, even if it's following the Rs thirteenth consecutive defeat, I know who the real man will be in that picture. Leaving early? A bit childish, but fine. Booing, if you must- though it always seems like a comical, unnatural sound to me. Yelling expletives and threats? I don't care that you were born on the White City Estate or that your dad's ashes were scattered on the astroturf: you're a massive bellend, get a grip.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 21:01]
The Boo Boys on 20:32 - Aug 8 with 620 viewsBluce_Ree

Quiet dismissal and unapproval is how I roll. What sort of man boos another man? Like actually making a 'boooooo' noise with their mouth like a five year old?

I'm unhappy. BOOOOOOOO.

Fk me. That's a sorry bastard right there where I'm from.

Also, it's football. Sure, it fks us right off often but don't let it affect your whole personality. If it upsets you that much spend your season ticket money on more neck tattoos or some shit.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024