Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Chris Willock... 17:10 - Aug 19 with 22976 viewsSteveB

Thoughts?

So, Chris Willock... on 15:31 - Aug 26 with 2331 viewssimmo

Same as before, needs to leave for the good of everybody, but we won't get a buyer while his wage demands are so unreasonable. Fair play to Gaz for being strong - facing the ire of leaving one of his best players out to focus on rewarding the right attitudes

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

So, Chris Willock... on 16:20 - Aug 26 with 2103 viewsdenhamhoop2

How to piss away a talented career in under 12 months just shows never have family as your agent
So, Chris Willock... on 16:21 - Aug 26 with 2101 viewsFDC

All the talk was that we would inevitably sell chair and / or willock because they were our big assets and FFP meant they would have to go. It looks like neither are going to be sold though, does anyone know where this leaves us? Chair currently looks lively and a crucial element to Ainsworth's team, so in that sense im glad to see him stay -- but should we be worried ?
So, Chris Willock... on 17:43 - Aug 26 with 1850 viewsBenny_the_Ball

So, Chris Willock... on 14:19 - Aug 26 by EastR

Let's get it back on track

Not in the squad again today after 45 mins last weekend and just short of fitness
He'll be gone before the end if next week

Yes, difficult to reach any other conclusion given an improved 45 minutes last weekend followed by Gareth's midweek assertion that Chris is part of his plans and was in contention for today's match. To subsequently not even be named on the bench suggests that Willock remains in the shop window. If there are no takers, it will be interesting to see if Gareth reintegrates Willock into the team, and how Chris responds. I can understand the board wishing to protect its asset whilst the transfer window is open but given the paucity of options on the bench, it's extremely frustrating that Chris isn't involved.
So, Chris Willock... on 18:23 - Aug 26 with 1675 viewsLazyFan

Boro lost again and their manager must be under pressure.

A fast buy of Willock may be on the cards, £2m again please, same as Dieng thanks.

zzzzzzzzzz

So, Chris Willock... on 18:33 - Aug 26 with 1649 viewshertshoops

Just a thought, but maybe Ainsworth n Dobbo didn't see (even rested) he could bring anything to the team today ?

5-4-1 and keeping a good shape, marshaled by Cook with Field the Shield and Goalback in front we looked solid and worth a point
If Willock was nly going to come off the bench, I can't see he would have offered anything more than Kolli ?

Can we offer Richards n Willock in a BOGOF to Boro for £5m ?
So, Chris Willock... on 09:17 - Aug 28 with 1148 viewsfrancisbowles

So, Chris Willock... on 16:21 - Aug 26 by FDC

All the talk was that we would inevitably sell chair and / or willock because they were our big assets and FFP meant they would have to go. It looks like neither are going to be sold though, does anyone know where this leaves us? Chair currently looks lively and a crucial element to Ainsworth's team, so in that sense im glad to see him stay -- but should we be worried ?

I think we should be. The way any available budget has completely dried up, so that GA is now saying no more new players is alarming.

It seems to say, to me, that we are struggling to get under that FFP target. That we may well have spent more than we would have wanted to, on the contracts for Colback and Cook and with no sales we have a problem.

Maybe we will loan out as many development squad as possible, just to get them off the wage bill.

All speculation as we have no detail on current costs.
So, Chris Willock... on 09:24 - Aug 28 with 1108 viewsWatford_Ranger

So, Chris Willock... on 18:33 - Aug 26 by hertshoops

Just a thought, but maybe Ainsworth n Dobbo didn't see (even rested) he could bring anything to the team today ?

5-4-1 and keeping a good shape, marshaled by Cook with Field the Shield and Goalback in front we looked solid and worth a point
If Willock was nly going to come off the bench, I can't see he would have offered anything more than Kolli ?

Can we offer Richards n Willock in a BOGOF to Boro for £5m ?

We had kids on the bench making up the numbers. I’m in the “just fck him off for anything we can” camp with Willock but I can’t believe the management didn’t want him on the bench when that was the alternative. I like the look of Kolli but we can’t realistically expect much of him this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024