Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Board 20:07 - Oct 7 with 4903 viewsThe_Beast1976

They have run a once proud club into the ground. Mistake after mistake after mistake. They are taking us to League 2. They couldn't run a bath. We need them gone, whatever the consequences
The Board on 00:08 - Oct 8 with 1247 viewsBluce_Ree

We've been fked since Richard Thompson. Was that his name? The c**t who asset stripped us. And then we had that sorry fk, Chris someone. Record label tw@t. Clueless. It's been feed since then really. Chris Wright? Shite.

I noticed 4YP was on TV yesterday. Turned it on saw Flavio said C*NT loudly enough to confuse Mrs Bluce and turned it off.

This fking club, man. This fking curse.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The Board on 01:22 - Oct 8 with 1135 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The chairman - who appointed Ainsworth - was apparently playing golf today.

Don't forget to suck up to him at the next fans forum again, guys!
The Board on 01:26 - Oct 8 with 1132 viewsQPRConor2000

If you've got a £2m a month spare as well as sponsors to keep the club afloat then yes change it.
The Board on 01:53 - Oct 8 with 1108 viewsvanrrrr

The Board on 01:26 - Oct 8 by QPRConor2000

If you've got a £2m a month spare as well as sponsors to keep the club afloat then yes change it.

Thats probably the choice….. get em out and live with potentially going down several divisions to start again like pompey et al did or current state (managed decline it seems) and hope they get their sht together

Either way it is going to take something drastic as we are miles and miles off it. I think GA was a terrible appointment but even a change there is just a band aid
The Board on 07:08 - Oct 8 with 997 viewsLblock

The Board on 01:53 - Oct 8 by vanrrrr

Thats probably the choice….. get em out and live with potentially going down several divisions to start again like pompey et al did or current state (managed decline it seems) and hope they get their sht together

Either way it is going to take something drastic as we are miles and miles off it. I think GA was a terrible appointment but even a change there is just a band aid

Disaster with em; disaster without em

Bungle has killed the club then sloped off into the darkness

If we have to be a Phoenix club then so be it
I might start going regularly again if these clowns are gone

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Board on 08:13 - Oct 8 with 907 viewsThe_Beast1976

The Board on 07:08 - Oct 8 by Lblock

Disaster with em; disaster without em

Bungle has killed the club then sloped off into the darkness

If we have to be a Phoenix club then so be it
I might start going regularly again if these clowns are gone

Personally, I'd take the disaster without em option. It'll be quicker and we can start again from wherever we find ourselves. If, instead, they stick around then it's just going to be a few more years of slow and painful decline, with less and less people turning up to watch.

They need to step go, and and go now, so we can set about trying to rebuild from wherever we are.

In hindsight, relegation last season was better than where we find ourselves now.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2023 8:15]
The Board on 08:32 - Oct 8 with 864 viewsstevec

The Board on 08:13 - Oct 8 by The_Beast1976

Personally, I'd take the disaster without em option. It'll be quicker and we can start again from wherever we find ourselves. If, instead, they stick around then it's just going to be a few more years of slow and painful decline, with less and less people turning up to watch.

They need to step go, and and go now, so we can set about trying to rebuild from wherever we are.

In hindsight, relegation last season was better than where we find ourselves now.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2023 8:15]

This is part of what I was alluding to about relegation last season.

They can’t shift this club whilst we are in the Championship. We can’t compete and the costs are too high.

Drop to league one, they’ll take a hit but there’s more chance of getting it off their hands once and for all.

Of course, it could all backfire, they could walk and the club fold but personally I’m starting to think I’d be happier at a reformed Rangers at a lower level than watching this shower week after week.
The Board on 10:27 - Oct 8 with 719 viewsDejR_vu

If the owners don’t give their heads a collective wobble, and a very big one at that, we will end up like Bury. It may already be too late.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

The Board on 10:32 - Oct 8 with 696 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I as I'm sure most of you do, remember the days before the takeover when Southend and Stockport always seemed to beat us.
One of them is currently non-league and the other spent 11 years there.
As others have mentioned be careful what you wish for.

That's not having a dig at anyones views I get it, but they write off more than we can afford every working month.

I know neither of the two are as 'big' as us (I mean that with no disrespect to either) but with no money and debts it could be us.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Board on 10:52 - Oct 8 with 646 viewsSonofpugwash

At the end of the day we're a London club,not some spit and sawdust outfit in the boondocks.The fleshpots are still an attraction,if Newport can attract investment then it must be a hundredfold in the capital.There's major interest in the ownership of a UK football club in America,all it needs is the right sales pitch.
Get it while it's hot.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The Board on 11:01 - Oct 8 with 626 viewsGaryBannister86

The Board on 10:32 - Oct 8 by Metallica_Hoop

I as I'm sure most of you do, remember the days before the takeover when Southend and Stockport always seemed to beat us.
One of them is currently non-league and the other spent 11 years there.
As others have mentioned be careful what you wish for.

That's not having a dig at anyones views I get it, but they write off more than we can afford every working month.

I know neither of the two are as 'big' as us (I mean that with no disrespect to either) but with no money and debts it could be us.

You are right. We are no sleeping giant just ready to be woken up to former glories.

However, in contrast to what GA would like us to believe, we are no minnow either.

We are getting 15,000+ home gates whilst down the bottom of the Championship and with the worst home run in our entire 140 year history.

Tell me how many would be at Craven Cottage, Brentford, gosh even Stamford Bridge under these circumstances?

I reckon we could argue to be in the top 35 professional clubs in the country. We are therefore reasonably large, reasonably attractive.

Part of the reason, for me, which is why all this 2003 "legends" stuff sticks in my craw a bit. Yes, they were a decent side, but finishing 2nd and 7 points behind Plymouth Argyle with a very healthy budget hardly puts them in the bracket of Jago, Francis, Bowles, Marsh, Venables, Waddock, Stainrod, Ferdinand, Wilkins or even Warnock, Taarabt et al.

Not overly knocking it, but we seem to revel more in being small fry than acknowledging what we really are.

LOWER THOSE EXPECTATIONS appears to be the main tactic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024