Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 48862 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:27 - Oct 21 with 1973 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:58 - Oct 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Top trolling.

Trolling? You just posted that you're happy with Ainsworth in charge for the rest of the season.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 21 with 1960 viewsdavman

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 21 by connell10

If Ainsworth isn't gone tonight I'll be shocked.

Be shocked - he a'int going anywhere. The absent incompetents are winding us down for a sale - utterly useless management, academy and playing staff. Incompetent through and through.

Kolli should be on loan in L2; Armstrong in L1. Both will leave because we have mismanaged them criminally. Playing in this squad with their experience could ruin those two lads. That HAVE to stay because we only have the goalscoring prowess of Lyndon Dykes (1 goal all f'in season) on our books.

Criminal.

This lot have murdered the club. Yes, Ainsworth needs to go, but I very much doubt that anyone half decent will take this suicide mission on, so Paul Hall and Chris Ramsey might as well bring their shite ability of "managing" our Academy to the first team so that they can ruin the entirity of this club. Oh, and they might as well bring Paul Furlong in so that we can add him to Ainsworth and Ferdinand school of ruining previous heroes.

Yes, the last 65 minutes of that game was OK, but f-me, losing to that lot as bad as they are tells it own story.

Down by March.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:30 - Oct 21 with 1944 viewsWatford_Ranger

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:36 - Oct 21 by Wegerles_Stairs

If there were a fans forum tomorrow, the same happy clappers would be there blowing smoke up their arses. Ainsworth is only a symptom, those pricks are the cause.

Anyone who has travelled to fking Huddersfield on our non-existent rail network to watch him pick Albert fking Adomah aged 48 and an XI that just shrugs its shoulders going 2-0 down in 15 minutes at a team almost as awful as we are should have the right to throw a piano at him if they so wish.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:31 - Oct 21 with 1929 viewsSuperhoops2808

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:26 - Oct 21 by Northolt_Rs

He’s hanging on for his multi year payout. Should’ve just given him a 12-month rolling contract. Terrible appointment by Bhatia….. Easily the worst QPR side in my lifetime. Truly hopeless.

Was it Amit that gave him the contract? Asking cos I dont know
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 22:45 - Oct 21 with 1508 viewscolinallcars

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 21 by davman

Be shocked - he a'int going anywhere. The absent incompetents are winding us down for a sale - utterly useless management, academy and playing staff. Incompetent through and through.

Kolli should be on loan in L2; Armstrong in L1. Both will leave because we have mismanaged them criminally. Playing in this squad with their experience could ruin those two lads. That HAVE to stay because we only have the goalscoring prowess of Lyndon Dykes (1 goal all f'in season) on our books.

Criminal.

This lot have murdered the club. Yes, Ainsworth needs to go, but I very much doubt that anyone half decent will take this suicide mission on, so Paul Hall and Chris Ramsey might as well bring their shite ability of "managing" our Academy to the first team so that they can ruin the entirity of this club. Oh, and they might as well bring Paul Furlong in so that we can add him to Ainsworth and Ferdinand school of ruining previous heroes.

Yes, the last 65 minutes of that game was OK, but f-me, losing to that lot as bad as they are tells it own story.

Down by March.

Down by March ?!? How dare you sir ? Down by Xmas.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 06:05 - Oct 22 with 1244 viewsMelakaRanger

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 22:45 - Oct 21 by colinallcars

Down by March ?!? How dare you sir ? Down by Xmas.

Mathematically it might be March before we are 'officially' down.

Unless things change at the top and fast we will be relegated in all but name by the end of the year.

Its not just Ainsworth. Its the board/owner as well. None of them have the skillsets they need to run/manage this club. And therein lies the problem. Success or failure starts at the top and trickles down .

I have met our owner. He is a nice and honourable man. I've said it before. Hes too nice. Failure has been acceptable at the club for too many years and as its become acceptable, thats what has been produced .

Ruben either needs to become 'Mr Nasty' or totally hand over the reigns to a tough and demanding Football experienced CEO who he allows to run the club with total hands on. Give that CEO share options in QPR - based on performance and constant gradual improvement. Run QPR like a 'proper' business.

Amit is a total lightweight and like Ainsworth is part of the problem not part of the solution.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 09:05 - Oct 22 with 1061 viewsandrew1302

Totally agree with this last post. Ruben is a nice guy but led by the nose by people who do not understand what is needed. Amrit is a pure figurehead. He has no real skin in the game. Hoos is a numbers man who now thinks he is a football genius. The Academy is just a mess signing people up who will only ever be League 1 at best. Yesterday was the end for me after 50 plus years of watching the club. Ainsworth spouts rubbish as though we are idiots and is well out of his depth.I get a sense the players have had enough too. I just cannot be bothered to go every saturday and come out simply cross with the way the club was destroyed by Fernandes and the ineptly run by Ruben. I have 2 season tickets and they are going in the bin. I really cannot spend another saturday annoyed all evening. Frankly i hope Leicester put 8 past us and the club is forced to see reality and make some serious changes. Neither will happen but the more likely is 8 nil.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 10:19 - Oct 22 with 942 viewsmart_Goblin

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 09:05 - Oct 22 by andrew1302

Totally agree with this last post. Ruben is a nice guy but led by the nose by people who do not understand what is needed. Amrit is a pure figurehead. He has no real skin in the game. Hoos is a numbers man who now thinks he is a football genius. The Academy is just a mess signing people up who will only ever be League 1 at best. Yesterday was the end for me after 50 plus years of watching the club. Ainsworth spouts rubbish as though we are idiots and is well out of his depth.I get a sense the players have had enough too. I just cannot be bothered to go every saturday and come out simply cross with the way the club was destroyed by Fernandes and the ineptly run by Ruben. I have 2 season tickets and they are going in the bin. I really cannot spend another saturday annoyed all evening. Frankly i hope Leicester put 8 past us and the club is forced to see reality and make some serious changes. Neither will happen but the more likely is 8 nil.

Believe me …some of the players have had enough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024