Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Development Team V Ipswich 12:23 - Oct 23 with 6130 viewsQPRSteve

Kicks off at 1pm. £3 to watch.
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 12:39 - Oct 23 with 4578 viewsQPRSteve

0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:03 - Oct 23 with 4498 viewsaston_hoop

Good start for the Rs, Jude-Boyd cross and Jeche free header to put us 1-0 up

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:04 - Oct 23 with 4494 viewsQPRSteve

1-0 after 3 minutes through a Nathan Jeche header.
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:05 - Oct 23 with 4483 viewsflynnbo

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:04 - Oct 23 by QPRSteve

1-0 after 3 minutes through a Nathan Jeche header.


Took it well.
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:28 - Oct 23 with 4364 viewsaston_hoop

Alex Aoraha always impresses me in these games, but Harry Murphy looking all action today too. QPR totally dominant at the moment

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:29 - Oct 23 with 4351 viewsQPRSteve

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:28 - Oct 23 by aston_hoop

Alex Aoraha always impresses me in these games, but Harry Murphy looking all action today too. QPR totally dominant at the moment


Ahora looks about half the size of everyone else on the pitch.
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:30 - Oct 23 with 4351 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Where's Alfie Lloyd dissapeared too again?
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:32 - Oct 23 with 4334 viewsflynnbo

Lorent Talla, the Albanian youngster, is impressing me with his passing.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 13:34]
0
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:44 - Oct 23 with 4250 viewsflynnbo

Good save by Kant.
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:45 - Oct 23 with 4241 viewsflynnbo

1-1 44 minutes.
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:45 - Oct 23 with 4238 viewsconnell10

Why aren't these games streamed free? After the shut we have had to endure this season .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:48 - Oct 23 with 4215 viewsQPRSteve

How the game changed in those last five minutes or so!
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:48 - Oct 23 with 4215 viewsflynnbo

1-1 HT. Ipswich were putting us under pressure at the end of the half.
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 14:03 - Oct 23 with 4150 viewsQPRSteve

Leahy on for Shann at HT
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 14:16 - Oct 23 with 4074 viewsflynnbo

Alex Aoraha having a good game as is Hawkins.
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 14:17 - Oct 23 with 4061 viewsQPRSteve

Tuck on for Ahora
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 14:27 - Oct 23 with 4023 viewsWokingR

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:45 - Oct 23 by connell10

Why aren't these games streamed free? After the shut we have had to endure this season .


What ?
When I read £3 to watch I just assumed they were paying us
3
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 14:52 - Oct 23 with 3856 viewsconnell10

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 14:27 - Oct 23 by WokingR

What ?
When I read £3 to watch I just assumed they were paying us


Yes like tomorrow night they want 10 quid for the West Brom , it should be streamed free I reckon.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 14:52 - Oct 23 with 3857 viewsflynnbo

1-1 FT
0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 15:31 - Oct 23 with 3656 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 13:30 - Oct 23 by Welsh_Ranger

Where's Alfie Lloyd dissapeared too again?


Getting in early with the Christmas shopping.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 16:43 - Oct 23 with 3468 viewsdmm

I was at the game today. The football these young lads play is streets ahead of the dross the first team serves up. There are some promising players in this squad and I really hope to see a few of them make it through to first team football in the next couple of years.
9
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 16:55 - Oct 23 with 3428 viewsHooping_Mad

You've seen 1 win in a year, but the club sticks it's hand out and asks for £3. To watch the kids take a thrashing.

Why not, as a gesture of common sense, some call it goodwill. Why not allow season ticket holders to go for bloody free.

Is anyone at the helm?

For the £90 or so that it generates, I have to ask is it really worth it?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

-1
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 17:19 - Oct 23 with 3336 viewsdmm

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 16:55 - Oct 23 by Hooping_Mad

You've seen 1 win in a year, but the club sticks it's hand out and asks for £3. To watch the kids take a thrashing.

Why not, as a gesture of common sense, some call it goodwill. Why not allow season ticket holders to go for bloody free.

Is anyone at the helm?

For the £90 or so that it generates, I have to ask is it really worth it?


The kids did not take a thrashing. The match ended 1-1.

The game is free to attend. They just ask for a small donation to the Community work and you can give or not give.
1
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 17:29 - Oct 23 with 3285 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 16:43 - Oct 23 by dmm

I was at the game today. The football these young lads play is streets ahead of the dross the first team serves up. There are some promising players in this squad and I really hope to see a few of them make it through to first team football in the next couple of years.


Good to hear, thanks dmm.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 21:35 - Oct 23 with 2935 viewsWelsh_Ranger

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 16:43 - Oct 23 by dmm

I was at the game today. The football these young lads play is streets ahead of the dross the first team serves up. There are some promising players in this squad and I really hope to see a few of them make it through to first team football in the next couple of years.


Good to hear. Who stands out for you? I notice Salmon(keeper) isnt playing at the moment and I thought he'd looked good, is that just a case of rotating development? Also from a cynical Welsh point of view, hows Alfie Tuck doing?
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026