Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? 22:30 - Dec 4 with 5710 viewsRangersDave

Mine is Die Hard, despite John's vest changing colours when he is in the air conditioning duct!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2023 7:43]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 12:05 - Dec 5 with 775 viewsGaryBannister86

Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 12:00 - Dec 5 by RBlock

Great film - a whole thread of story being about the PM wanting to shag the help. They then thought they'd just run the same storyline but now make it where the maid can't even speak English. Just a little bit of light sexual exploitation for Christmas.

I like the film but there aren't half some dodgy bits in it.

When Egg from This Life basically stalks that grinning lollipop stick who had just got married....and then she goes after him and snogs him rather than calling the police?

Or, as you say, the PM. Changing his whole stance with the USA because he wants to get in with Martine McCutcheon.

However, great film and Richard Curtis is a genius. Blackadder and all those films. What talent.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 12:12 - Dec 5 with 755 viewsmacclesfieldman

Home Alone

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 12:19 - Dec 5 with 730 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dinner For One

[Post edited 5 Dec 2023 12:27]
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 13:08 - Dec 5 with 656 viewsRBlock

Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 12:05 - Dec 5 by GaryBannister86

I like the film but there aren't half some dodgy bits in it.

When Egg from This Life basically stalks that grinning lollipop stick who had just got married....and then she goes after him and snogs him rather than calling the police?

Or, as you say, the PM. Changing his whole stance with the USA because he wants to get in with Martine McCutcheon.

However, great film and Richard Curtis is a genius. Blackadder and all those films. What talent.

There's also the bit with Emma Thompson telling Liam Neeson to essentially get over his dead wife or nobody is going to shag him, THE DAY AFTER THE FUNERAL.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 13:14 - Dec 5 with 652 viewsslmrstid

I'm terrible with films - I only saw Its A Wonderful Life for the first time on Saturday when me & Mrs watched it. Enjoyed it actually, can see why it is a classic.

I also only saw The Grinch for the first time last year.

Muppets Christmas Carol for me though - like others its the childhood tradition for a Christmas Eve watch! Cheeses for the meese's etc.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 13:30 - Dec 5 with 631 viewsSK_hoops

Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 10:22 - Dec 5 by SouthAfricanRanger

Favourite Christmas movie is “Christmas Vacation” -Chevy C a legend

Have to go for this too. I watch it every xmas without fail.

'Laters dudes...'.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 13:31 - Dec 5 with 629 viewsPunteR

Some would argue Die Hard isn't a Xmas film as the film was released in the summer.
You could say Lethal Weapon is a Christmas film. Also French Connection. Popeye Doyle dressed as santa chasing drug dealers.
Four Brothers is a good wintery film.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024