Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 23:33 - Dec 7 with 2867 viewsThe_Beast1976

Already out of the bottom 3 after their 10 point 'punishment'. What an absolute farce
Everton on 23:50 - Dec 7 with 2796 viewsnumptydumpty

Fair play to them to be honest

Most clubs that have had points deducted, go on the slide

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Everton on 00:16 - Dec 8 with 2747 viewsLazyFan

Worse news is that the fakes have won their last two league games. And also dropped out of any distracting cup runs.

I fear they may claw their way out of it :(

zzzzzzzzzz

Everton on 00:19 - Dec 8 with 2741 viewsnumptydumpty

Everton on 00:16 - Dec 8 by LazyFan

Worse news is that the fakes have won their last two league games. And also dropped out of any distracting cup runs.

I fear they may claw their way out of it :(

Reading going down still

They still not paying staff so reckon more points to be taken off them before the seasons end.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Everton on 01:04 - Dec 8 with 2697 viewsDannyPaddox

Would love Everton to go down but (glass half-full) always good to see Geordie-Arabia lose
Everton on 01:07 - Dec 8 with 2691 viewsSydneyRs

Everton will stay up easily, much better this season than last. Should now be above Chelsea based on points actually won.
Everton on 08:36 - Dec 8 with 2299 viewsconnell10

Good luck to Everton , just shows how bad some of the other teams are in the league!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Everton on 08:49 - Dec 8 with 2271 viewsgazza1

Fair play to the 'Toffees'.........got some time for their Manager.
Everton on 09:27 - Dec 8 with 2197 viewsLowerloftLad

Everton have hit the jackpot in terms of relegation rivals. combined luton,Burnley and Sheffield United must surely make up the three worst sides in premier league history.

The likes of wolves,Nottingham forest and Bournemouth have all been given a freebie year in the Premier league.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 9:36]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Everton on 09:50 - Dec 8 with 2121 viewsgazza1

Everton on 09:27 - Dec 8 by LowerloftLad

Everton have hit the jackpot in terms of relegation rivals. combined luton,Burnley and Sheffield United must surely make up the three worst sides in premier league history.

The likes of wolves,Nottingham forest and Bournemouth have all been given a freebie year in the Premier league.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 9:36]

Its more than poor teams, Everton are playing decent and winning difficult (on paper), matches.
Everton on 10:20 - Dec 8 with 2050 viewsLowerloftLad

A quick look through previous seasons it seems 13 points is the average for 15 games played, apart from the season Huddersfield sat 17th with 10 points almost every other season they would still be currently sat in the bottom three.

Yes Everton are picking up points and will stay up but there current position is due to poor sides around them.

[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 10:28]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Everton on 10:28 - Dec 8 with 2021 viewsslmrstid

Last year people were going very OTT on Vincent Kompany being the next amazing manager for getting a club who had way more resources than everyone else out of the Championship as title winners.

Not proving so amazing now.

This year people are going very OTT (or they certainly are in Leicester anyway) about Enzo Maresca being an amazing manager for getting a club who have way more resources than everyone else top of the Championship and seemingly on their way to a title.

Interesting to see if he proves to be so amazing next year.
Everton on 10:47 - Dec 8 with 1955 viewsdaveB

Everton on 10:28 - Dec 8 by slmrstid

Last year people were going very OTT on Vincent Kompany being the next amazing manager for getting a club who had way more resources than everyone else out of the Championship as title winners.

Not proving so amazing now.

This year people are going very OTT (or they certainly are in Leicester anyway) about Enzo Maresca being an amazing manager for getting a club who have way more resources than everyone else top of the Championship and seemingly on their way to a title.

Interesting to see if he proves to be so amazing next year.

Burnley spent a fortune as well and are absolutely shit

Everton picked a good year to get this deduction, it will get reduced as well but no way they will go down even with 10 points taken off
Everton on 11:55 - Dec 8 with 1851 viewssaxbend

There's always next season.
Everton on 12:03 - Dec 8 with 1826 viewsSydneyRs

Meanwhile Chelsea after 20 years remain made of Teflon.
Everton on 20:29 - Dec 9 with 1505 viewsLancsBushRs

Well my Everton fiancé is enjoying it at the mo. 😉
Shove your 10 points n all that..
Hopefully the good blues win tomorrow!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024