Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse 19:59 - Dec 14 with 3244 viewsSpaceman_P

During work today, I was pondering what our absolutely best shirt was after the world-loved Guinness shirt and well, what is our most Turd kit.

I'd go for this as my favourite non-guinness home shirt

and this has to be our worst.

And this one, is the sentimental one for me as this is when I started going to Loftus Road and remember Peter Crouch wearing it.

[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 20:02]
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 20:21 - Dec 14 with 3141 viewsPlanetHonneywood

All three kits for 2011/12 were howlers!

The Jean Paul Gautier hoops were vvank. The red/white away 'thing' was rubbish, and whatever the fook they were smoking when they came up with the orange thing, should be banned.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 21:10 - Dec 14 with 3049 viewsperpignanR

Anything with sellotape on it. I mean sellotape. Just fxck off.
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 21:25 - Dec 14 with 3006 viewsHayesender

Worst, any shirt with that bastard of a Briatore badge on it, especially the Nike one's.

Best, the 87 adidas Holland/KLM one

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 22:24 - Dec 14 with 2893 viewsRs_Holy

best (shame about the bid 'D')

worst ... Front was just about passable but that back is just tragic.... Nike (need I say any more???)

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 22:56 - Dec 14 with 2850 viewsDannyPaddox

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 20:21 - Dec 14 by PlanetHonneywood

All three kits for 2011/12 were howlers!

The Jean Paul Gautier hoops were vvank. The red/white away 'thing' was rubbish, and whatever the fook they were smoking when they came up with the orange thing, should be banned.

Pantone pedantry alert. It wasn’t called orange. I want to say mango but I’m sure there was an even wånkier descriptive that I’m glad doesn’t come to mind. What does come to mind is a shade somewhere between a half-chewed Texan bar and a pile of Brick Lane curry-house bin-rummaging fox-excreta.
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 23:22 - Dec 14 with 2830 viewsjoe90

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 21:25 - Dec 14 by Hayesender

Worst, any shirt with that bastard of a Briatore badge on it, especially the Nike one's.

Best, the 87 adidas Holland/KLM one

Spot on! This is a great 'replica', I'm tempted to buy it, not into snide gear, but might make an exception...

Beautiful long sleeve version:

Another classic:

[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 8:48]
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 07:34 - Dec 15 with 2659 viewsSpaceman_P

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 22:24 - Dec 14 by Rs_Holy

best (shame about the bid 'D')

worst ... Front was just about passable but that back is just tragic.... Nike (need I say any more???)

yeah that "D" brand one was nice, shame that company didn't stick around.

I like Errea though, but that "D" brand were pretty cool.
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 08:22 - Dec 15 with 2620 viewsToast_R

I still love the 89-91 shirts with the vicar collar.

The worst was every shirt we had in the recent Premier League stint - the 1014/15 shirts were absolute unimaginative shite.
Login to get fewer ads

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 09:56 - Dec 15 with 2527 viewsTheChef

The Dryworld kits were mint, very underrated IMO. Shame they went bust.

The Errea kits have been mostly alright. This one my favourite.

https://www.footballkitarchive.com/queens-park-rangers-2018-19-home-kit/

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 10:04 - Dec 15 with 2513 viewsslmrstid

Although we got relegated in it I do love this one and the dot matrix "QPR" across it. Probably also because it was my very first QPR shirt at 6 years old and I now have it in adult size from the current retro range.

Worst one is this, without a shadow of a doubt for me. Absolute horror.

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 10:04 - Dec 15 with 2510 viewsCamberleyR

For me the 87/88 Adidas Holland-Fly KLM sponsored shirt is the best.

Worst, no contest it's that hideous, lazy template, thin hooped Nike effort in 2014-15. I just see Joey Fkin Barton wearing it.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 11:05]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 10:55 - Dec 15 with 2440 viewsPeterHucker

I still wear my original Holland KLM shirt, and my Compaq home shirt to lots of matches.

Other favourite away shirts that I still wear a lot....

The black Binatone one

The black and red Cargiant one

The black and grey hoops

The one I wish I had is this one (as shown in Clive's History article this week)

Generally speaking I like the away kits that have black or dark blue in them.

After the Cargiant era, we had loads and loads of rubbish shirts, especially the away kits.

All the kits during the Mark Hughes / Redknapp era were as vile as most of the useless overpaid cvnts that wore them.

We continued with several awful kits after that too, the Smarkets ones were horrible.
Then we got our mojo back with that lovely black Ashville Aggregates one last year.

Anyone know where I could buy one of those?
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 11:19 - Dec 15 with 2371 viewsMrSheen

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 10:04 - Dec 15 by slmrstid

Although we got relegated in it I do love this one and the dot matrix "QPR" across it. Probably also because it was my very first QPR shirt at 6 years old and I now have it in adult size from the current retro range.

Worst one is this, without a shadow of a doubt for me. Absolute horror.

I much preferred the blue of the view from to the Classic FM shirts, even though Mark Hateley wore the former not the latter. Can’t agree with you on the JD, I got my then three year old twins in the home shirt and the cracking red and black halves away shirt. Brings a tear to the eye thinking about it.

Though the Nike shirts were easily the worst ever, I really disliked the blue sleeves Ericsson home shirts.
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 12:33 - Dec 15 with 2319 viewsHayesender

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 23:22 - Dec 14 by joe90

Spot on! This is a great 'replica', I'm tempted to buy it, not into snide gear, but might make an exception...

Beautiful long sleeve version:

Another classic:

[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 8:48]

If i remember rightly, we started the 87 season with no sponsor. Thing of beauty

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 14:38 - Dec 15 with 2212 viewsQPunkR

This pair are just like the fkn Mona Lisa's more attractive sisters - especially the away:

Out of more modern ones, I really liked and bought this badboy:

QPR - "shit but local"

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 14:51 - Dec 15 with 2173 viewsJuzzie

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 12:33 - Dec 15 by Hayesender

If i remember rightly, we started the 87 season with no sponsor. Thing of beauty

Still got mine. Shrunk in the wash though......
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 14:56 - Dec 15 with 2161 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I still own my original of this, as a Newcastle fan at work said, that's a proper kit. (was playng 5-a-side)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 15:09 - Dec 15 with 2149 viewsjoe90

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 12:33 - Dec 15 by Hayesender

That with the red numbers on the back - perfect QPR kit.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 15:11]
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 15:20 - Dec 15 with 2125 viewsHayesender

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 15:09 - Dec 15 by joe90

That with the red numbers on the back - perfect QPR kit.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 15:11]

Ah yes, away at Southampton with Kevin Brocks magic hat

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 18:20 - Dec 15 with 2016 viewsloftus77

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 08:22 - Dec 15 by Toast_R

I still love the 89-91 shirts with the vicar collar.

The worst was every shirt we had in the recent Premier League stint - the 1014/15 shirts were absolute unimaginative shite.

I blame those pesky Vikings meself...
Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 20:37 - Dec 15 with 1919 viewsE17hoop

I must be the only person who liked the red and white quarters.

That blue backed monstrosity was awful. I remember Jamie Mackie wouldn't turn round when the fans at the launch asked him to. The blue was wrong too.

That black and gold away kit was lovely.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 02:24 - Dec 16 with 1773 viewsDannyPaddox

Best (non-Guinness) QPR shirt and Absolute worse on 20:37 - Dec 15 by E17hoop

I must be the only person who liked the red and white quarters.

That blue backed monstrosity was awful. I remember Jamie Mackie wouldn't turn round when the fans at the launch asked him to. The blue was wrong too.

That black and gold away kit was lovely.

I loved the red and white quarters … saw us beat Ch*ls** once if not twice away in the 70s & 80s

Was at Man City for that game … I referred to them as the Battenberg Kits … Mackie Traore Cisse … Djibril was a great player for us … I’d have him now up front.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024