Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really dislike... 15:07 - Dec 26 with 9215 viewsWestway

Dozzell. Such an ineffective player. Complete waste of a shirt. Especially when we've the likes of Dixon-Bonner available. Hope he gets dropped soon.
I really dislike... on 16:44 - Dec 27 with 1179 viewsMidlands_Ranger

I really dislike... on 15:33 - Dec 27 by essextaxiboy

He missed sitters and was below par for a month after every Australian international .

At least that's something to remember about him....Dozzell is mainly invisible...yes apart from that ONE pass and that ONE goal
I really dislike... on 16:48 - Dec 27 with 1168 viewsBurnleyhoop

I really dislike... on 16:13 - Dec 27 by ParkRoyalR

For a supposed creative midfielder who's selling point is his passing, I think he has something like 2 assists in maybe 80+ appearances,

So we can expect 1 maximum 2 goal contributions per season, zero tackling, zero heading, zero running with the ball but accurate sideways passes, which he never moves to receive the return,

Nothing against the bloke, but I am convinced you take him out of the side and we will be a better team.

Dozzell and the undroppable Field need to be benched, end of. Neither have the requisite skill sets or bravery to play the way in which Cifuentes requires. Both are unable or uncomfortable receiving the ball to feet and turning with a view to playing a forward pass or running to break the lines. If they can’t do it, fair enough, sit on the bench.

Colback and EDB can be no worse than those two were against Milwall. Surely Cifuentes knows this by now?
I really dislike... on 16:48 - Dec 27 with 1165 viewsParkRoyalR

I really dislike... on 16:34 - Dec 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Assists and goals are just the tip of the spear. Someone has to carry (laterally in this case) and deliver the ball before that stage.

That’s Dozzell’s role. I’d be interested to see how many of his passes immediately preceded a Chair or Willock assist.

The decision Marti has to make is whether that holding of possession Dozell provides, and as Oslo has proven, he does provide it, is worth the loss to the team’s defensive capability.

If Dozzell could make 90%+ of passes land AND tackle AND stay fit, we’d be in Declan Rice and Patrick Vieira territory and he just wouldn’t be here.

If Dozzell makes 1 telling pass per game I'd be genuinely surprised,

By contrast Kakay played a superb ball inside Smyths defender in the 1st half yesterday, very rarely do I see this from Dozzell, even tho he was supposedly playing in an advanced creative role yesterday (who knew),

Very rarely passes long, very rarely runs with the ball, never and I mean never breaks the line. Must be the easiest player to mark in the Championship.

If we are basing his place in the team on his sideways passing stats, and are expecting Chair & Willock to consistently pick up the ball from him 30 or 40 yards from goal and create or score, in the absence of a fully fit Willock, we're in big trouble.
I really dislike... on 17:08 - Dec 27 with 1126 viewsLblock

I really dislike... on 16:34 - Dec 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Assists and goals are just the tip of the spear. Someone has to carry (laterally in this case) and deliver the ball before that stage.

That’s Dozzell’s role. I’d be interested to see how many of his passes immediately preceded a Chair or Willock assist.

The decision Marti has to make is whether that holding of possession Dozell provides, and as Oslo has proven, he does provide it, is worth the loss to the team’s defensive capability.

If Dozzell could make 90%+ of passes land AND tackle AND stay fit, we’d be in Declan Rice and Patrick Vieira territory and he just wouldn’t be here.

JESUS CHRIST MAN!!!!

When are WE, the supporters going to lift our own bloody standards?!?!?!

I am SICK of this acceptance that we can only have players who have something perceived as wrong with them!!!! This club needs to equip itself with people who can actually spot these players and acquire them within budget.
The majority of the 91 other clubs seem to manage it; I’d say 60 odd do it really bloody well.

None of us are asking for Declan Rice to be pulling on the sacred jersey but it would be nice if we could actually field competent players. This is the legacy of Les and his cronyism on top of the previous regimes with their agendas and maybe even dodgy goings ons.

However; we should not be accepting laying out a Mill on players like Dozy and Dykes who do not do their allocated jobs even to 75% of the remit.
This “if he was any good he’d be playing for someone else” bollox really boils my pizz!!!!
I see it all too often on this here board and generally around the place.
STOP IT!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

I really dislike... on 17:10 - Dec 27 with 1124 viewsWatford_Ranger

I really dislike... on 16:48 - Dec 27 by Burnleyhoop

Dozzell and the undroppable Field need to be benched, end of. Neither have the requisite skill sets or bravery to play the way in which Cifuentes requires. Both are unable or uncomfortable receiving the ball to feet and turning with a view to playing a forward pass or running to break the lines. If they can’t do it, fair enough, sit on the bench.

Colback and EDB can be no worse than those two were against Milwall. Surely Cifuentes knows this by now?

I get why Field gets stick but he’s at least been good in the past often pretty much alone so we know what he can do. Pretty much always available which is a good thing as we’re relying on Colback (presumed dead) or Duke (presumed crap) if he’s not. Still think he’s a CB playing DM.

Probably could do with a game out but I don’t see any conceivable formation we can play right now without him unless Colback gets fit and ten years younger.
I really dislike... on 17:24 - Dec 27 with 1083 viewsParkRoyalR

I really dislike... on 17:10 - Dec 27 by Watford_Ranger

I get why Field gets stick but he’s at least been good in the past often pretty much alone so we know what he can do. Pretty much always available which is a good thing as we’re relying on Colback (presumed dead) or Duke (presumed crap) if he’s not. Still think he’s a CB playing DM.

Probably could do with a game out but I don’t see any conceivable formation we can play right now without him unless Colback gets fit and ten years younger.

Field is undroppable in my opinion as take him out of the team and the opposition will literally walk through our midfield,

Obviously stands out more when we have low possession and does'nt suit a 3 man midfield which is why I believe Marti should not doggedly stick to his preferred 4-3-3 but play a formation that suits his best players, which for me is a 4-2-3-1 with Field, EDB and Larkeche in the starting XI.
I really dislike... on 17:40 - Dec 27 with 1060 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I really dislike... on 17:08 - Dec 27 by Lblock

JESUS CHRIST MAN!!!!

I am SICK of this acceptance that we can only have players who have something perceived as wrong with them!!!! This club needs to equip itself with people who can actually spot these players and acquire them within budget.
The majority of the 91 other clubs seem to manage it; I’d say 60 odd do it really bloody well.

None of us are asking for Declan Rice to be pulling on the sacred jersey but it would be nice if we could actually field competent players. This is the legacy of Les and his cronyism on top of the previous regimes with their agendas and maybe even dodgy goings ons.

However; we should not be accepting laying out a Mill on players like Dozy and Dykes who do not do their allocated jobs even to 75% of the remit.
This “if he was any good he’d be playing for someone else” bollox really boils my pizz!!!!
STOP IT!!

Sorry, it wasn't supposed to get anyone upset.

It's just a case of living in the real world for me mate.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 17:40]
I really dislike... on 17:57 - Dec 27 with 1018 viewsWegerles_Stairs

JESUS CHRIST MAN!!!!

STOP IT!!

It's mad that we spent a decent wedge of money to sign him, while the club he's left have prospered and are likely to school us on Friday. As with so many of our players, who on earth would take him off our hands for cash? Is it one assist and one goal in three seasons? Development club, you're having a laugh.
Login to get fewer ads

I really dislike... on 18:14 - Dec 27 with 983 viewsPeterHucker

The big problem with Andre Dozzell is he takes the obvious, safe pass almost every time. That means we go sideways or backwards pretty much every time he gets the ball. Every now and then he looks for a pass forwards or tries to do something unpredictable or risky. Nearly all of his forward passes are too easily anticipated by the opposition.
Occasionally he shows that he’s got something special up his sleeve but I think I’ve seen this happen less than 10 times in the 2 and a half years he’s been here and that’s just not good enough.

But he’s not the only, or the main, reason we are struggling. Take Dozzell out of the team and we’d still be just as shit. Not more shit or less shit, just exactly the same level of shitness.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 18:15]
I really dislike... on 18:15 - Dec 27 with 979 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Let's all get really ANGRY! My God ready these posts are funny. Drop everyone, play no one that will work. Drop Field, drop Dozzell, drop the mike!

We are what we are, because the owners stuffed up. You can blame one player, you can blame 15. We need a complete reset.
Just stop signaling individuals out FFS.
I really dislike... on 18:25 - Dec 27 with 947 viewsNed_Kennedys

I really dislike... on 18:15 - Dec 27 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Let's all get really ANGRY! My God ready these posts are funny. Drop everyone, play no one that will work. Drop Field, drop Dozzell, drop the mike!

We are what we are, because the owners stuffed up. You can blame one player, you can blame 15. We need a complete reset.

Yeah you’re right: let’s just accept we’re sh1t, none of the players are more culpable or less able than others, and sail into League One with barely a murmur.

It’s a football fan forum: strong opinions on our team are allowed here.
I really dislike... on 18:39 - Dec 27 with 929 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I really dislike... on 18:25 - Dec 27 by Ned_Kennedys

Yeah you’re right: let’s just accept we’re sh1t, none of the players are more culpable or less able than others, and sail into League One with barely a murmur.

It’s a football fan forum: strong opinions on our team are allowed here.

Of course opinions are allowed, however, no single player is to blame for our continued slump.
The team is a sum of its parts, they are all rubbish. Everyone can rant and rave, howl at the moon, blame the individual and cry foul!
Yet, no individual goes out to under perform, no team goes out to lose. Yet, when poor individuals are put together, with no leadership or men, then disappointment will only follow.
Look at the owners, look at the coaches, look at squad as a whole, of course. But no individual is to blame for a team failing on his own.
I really dislike... on 18:49 - Dec 27 with 894 viewsWatford_Ranger

I really dislike... on 18:15 - Dec 27 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Mike who?
I really dislike... on 18:58 - Dec 27 with 865 viewsParkRoyalR

I really dislike... on 18:39 - Dec 27 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Of course opinions are allowed, however, no single player is to blame for our continued slump.
The team is a sum of its parts, they are all rubbish. Everyone can rant and rave, howl at the moon, blame the individual and cry foul!
Yet, no individual goes out to under perform, no team goes out to lose. Yet, when poor individuals are put together, with no leadership or men, then disappointment will only follow.
Look at the owners, look at the coaches, look at squad as a whole, of course. But no individual is to blame for a team failing on his own.

Yet you have individuals who try their best every game (Chair & Kakay) being two differing examples - I never criticize Kakay (positional weaknesses aside) as we all know he wears the shirt with pride, never hides, is brave with & without the ball and always does his best (remember his head in hands moment on the bench when hooked at Bournemouth away after a torrid 1st Half)

And you have some players who don't show for the ball, seemingly coast through games always taking the easy option, show no courage in the tackle or with the ball and let their team-mates and fans down

These individuals are weakening the team, our chances of staying up, and I see no issue in calling them out
I really dislike... on 20:38 - Dec 27 with 753 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I really dislike... on 18:58 - Dec 27 by ParkRoyalR

Yet you have individuals who try their best every game (Chair & Kakay) being two differing examples - I never criticize Kakay (positional weaknesses aside) as we all know he wears the shirt with pride, never hides, is brave with & without the ball and always does his best (remember his head in hands moment on the bench when hooked at Bournemouth away after a torrid 1st Half)

And you have some players who don't show for the ball, seemingly coast through games always taking the easy option, show no courage in the tackle or with the ball and let their team-mates and fans down

These individuals are weakening the team, our chances of staying up, and I see no issue in calling them out

I kinda think you've agreed with what I've said in roundabout way. Kakay, Chair, Dunne or EDM, none can be criticised individually as the team is collectively crap.
I honestly don't think any QPR player as individuals don't care, or are deliberately making mistakes. As a team, however, they are rubbish.
No one on here should call individuals players out. Most good managers say 'we win as a team, we lose as a team'.

The squad is rubbish and will get us relegated. Blame those that put it together: the owners.
I really dislike... on 23:34 - Dec 27 with 662 viewsDamo1962

JESUS CHRIST MAN!!!!

STOP IT!!

Late contender for my post of the year Lblock. Take a bow Sir.👍
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 23:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024