Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Tim…. 14:32 - Dec 30 with 13500 viewscolinallcars

Well, we had Sir Tom, now Spoons owner Tim Martin knighted.
He's had a fair bit of help from me.
Sir Tim…. on 19:52 - Dec 30 with 1792 viewsJimthehip

Sir Tim…. on 19:45 - Dec 30 by Rangersw12

Like I said this is a football forum , I'm sure there are other forums you can post your drivel or maybe give twitter a go?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 19:46]

"drivel"

If you bothered to spend time reading and learning about the subject you would know everything I'm telling you is true. Every single word.

but no, yours is the the definition of weaponised ignorance.

Your spineless cowardly 'I'm alright jack" attitude is what makes this genocide tick along. but don't worry millions and millions of British working class people cannot be so easily swayed as you are.

shame on you.
Sir Tim…. on 19:56 - Dec 30 with 1758 viewsRangersw12

Sir Tim…. on 19:52 - Dec 30 by Jimthehip

"drivel"

If you bothered to spend time reading and learning about the subject you would know everything I'm telling you is true. Every single word.

but no, yours is the the definition of weaponised ignorance.

Your spineless cowardly 'I'm alright jack" attitude is what makes this genocide tick along. but don't worry millions and millions of British working class people cannot be so easily swayed as you are.

shame on you.

Dry your eyes you crank
Sir Tim…. on 19:56 - Dec 30 with 1758 viewsJimthehip

Sir Tim…. on 19:49 - Dec 30 by Superhoops2808

Mate - Have a read of this.

Hopefully it will quieten you down a bit

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/300833/internet--

Its fine. I know I'm offending most of you home owning "aspirational" class people.

its wild too because so many of you will complain about "my freeze peach" being "stolen by dem woke" but you'll suddenly worry about moderators being overworked when its convenient for you to stope someone saying something truthful.

the open genocide of Palestine and indigenous semitic people, streamed online for everyone to see will end Britain. We won't recover from this. Mark my words.
Sir Tim…. on 19:59 - Dec 30 with 1744 viewsJimthehip

Sir Tim…. on 19:56 - Dec 30 by Rangersw12

Dry your eyes you crank

Crank? which bit is false? Anything to avoid the subject.

The whole thing can be seen. dead kids after dead kids with "Israeli"politicians telling you they are going to kill everyone

and yes, the killing I see makes me cry my eyes out. I can't sleep, can't think straight because this whole thing is faking devastating.

I have never seen anything so revolting in my life. It'shameful that this is a big drag for you that you're put out because you have to read about it.
Sir Tim…. on 20:02 - Dec 30 with 1717 viewsRangersw12

Sir Tim…. on 19:59 - Dec 30 by Jimthehip

The whole thing can be seen. dead kids after dead kids with "Israeli"politicians telling you they are going to kill everyone

and yes, the killing I see makes me cry my eyes out. I can't sleep, can't think straight because this whole thing is faking devastating.

I have never seen anything so revolting in my life. It'shameful that this is a big drag for you that you're put out because you have to read about it.

" I can't sleep, can't think straight because this whole thing is faking devastating. "

I know if only we held on against Sheffield or got that pen last night . Keep the faith we will stay up fella

Sir Tim…. on 20:02 - Dec 30 with 1720 viewsGaryT

This is not the place for Politics, (particularly divisive stuff like Trump, Israel/Palestine, Brexit), Covid, Religion etc We're all going to Hell in a handcart anyway (or not, if you're an atheist) so it's football and any other light hearted shite you can think of. Norf don't need this pressure on.

Sir Tim…. on 20:06 - Dec 30 with 1703 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Knight's Templar did a mean breakfast when I worked in Fleet Street (the spoons pub not the order, though my building was built on their former stable or forge).
The secret of Spoons breakfast (the bar manager told me) is some like them have a kitchen and cook the food others like 'Pendrel's Oak' don't and basically heat frozen food.

Closed now sadly, I think another chain bought it.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Sir Tim…. on 20:06 - Dec 30 with 1693 viewsNoDiddley

Sir Tim…. on 19:59 - Dec 30 by Jimthehip

I think we should start a worse Wetherspoon thread rather go political.
There was one in Tilbury ‘The Anchor’ they couldn’t manage it because the local travelling community was fighting with the locals, it got named The Flying Bottle.
Neighbours eh?
Login to get fewer ads

Sir Tim…. on 20:13 - Dec 30 with 1661 viewsMick_S

Sir Tim…. on 20:02 - Dec 30 by GaryT

This is not the place for Politics, (particularly divisive stuff like Trump, Israel/Palestine, Brexit), Covid, Religion etc We're all going to Hell in a handcart anyway (or not, if you're an atheist) so it's football and any other light hearted shite you can think of. Norf don't need this pressure on.

Beautiful,Gary. You in the Slough ‘spoons for 9:00? I wont get the ache if you can’t make it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sir Tim…. on 20:18 - Dec 30 with 1638 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sir Tim…. on 20:06 - Dec 30 by NoDiddley

There was one in Tilbury ‘The Anchor’ they couldn’t manage it because the local travelling community was fighting with the locals, it got named The Flying Bottle.
Neighbours eh?

There is a social media trend of counting how many chips come with your Weatherspoons meal.

It’s mostly pisstaking now with some funny photoshopped contributions but it started as a legitimate campaign.

It’s not all bad.
Sir Tim…. on 20:23 - Dec 30 with 1612 viewsMick_S

Sir Tim…. on 20:18 - Dec 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

There is a social media trend of counting how many chips come with your Weatherspoons meal.

It’s mostly pisstaking now with some funny photoshopped contributions but it started as a legitimate campaign.

It’s not all bad.

You in or what?

Sir Tim…. on 20:25 - Dec 30 with 1603 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sir Tim…. on 20:23 - Dec 30 by Mick_S

You in or what?

I’m too much of a greedy fck to take photos of my dinner.
Sir Tim…. on 20:43 - Dec 30 with 1560 viewscolinallcars

Crikey O'Reilly - I wish I hadn't started this thread, I thought there'd just be a few Spoons jokes !
Sir Tim…. on 20:44 - Dec 30 with 1541 viewsHayesender

So much snobbery regarding Wetherspoons on this thread and amongst the Liberal types in this country. They're absolutely fantastic, and dare I say it essential to the lonely and elderly, somewhere they can meet and have a beer or a refill coffee, and keep warm.

In fact it's probably cheaper to sit in one for a few hours than keep their home warm in this bastard of a country which seems to be full of selfish cnts

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sir Tim…. on 20:48 - Dec 30 with 1540 viewsMick_S

Sir Tim…. on 20:06 - Dec 30 by NoDiddley

Neighbours eh?

Do you mind? My wife’s from Tilbury. That is some place. The spoons there must have been properly bonkers. Last time I was there, not too long ago, they still had a video rental shop -for your eyes only. I’m not joking.

Sir Tim…. on 20:53 - Dec 30 with 1531 viewsDavieQPR

Sir Tim…. on 19:21 - Dec 30 by Jimthehip

It's stunning that you reply with that. however, I guess it's not surprising. Us British are the most brainwashed on the planet.

Are you referring to the genocide that Israel is waging on Gaza that the UK is funding right now?. the genocide of the 2.4 million defenceless semites in the Gaza Strip with a minimum of 25 thousand Palestinians have been killed in 11 weeks including ten thousand children, 150 un workers and around 250 journalists... This 25 thousand is the least amount, it could well be 45 or 50 thousand or any number as so many kids are buried under the rubble.. I've never seen so many dead children in my life.

The illegal occupation that the UK andforced on indigenous Palestine after it colonised Palestine in 1917?

Every single claim I've made I can demonstrate to be true. The Israel army themselves openly admit what they're doing posting videos all over the internet talking about how they kill children.

It is with the most stunning ignorance that any Englishman believes the narrative that we are told. If you ever wanted proof of our brainwashing,

In fact, this message board demonstrates it beyond any doubt - the Russia/Ukraine war got a thread of like 24 pages. This "self defence" war of "Israel" hasn't had a single post and in fact, the people who show you what's happening are themselves called genociders! ffs Ipswich player was suspended from playing just for mentioning it, Celtic fans are removed from their own ground for waving the Palestinian flag! with the "free speech"mob perfectly happy about that! its disgusting!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 19:27]

All while Hamas are having tea parties.
I don't really want to read about your rants on a football forum from the confines of your bedroom about a place you have more than likely never been to.
Sir Tim…. on 20:56 - Dec 30 with 1527 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Did anyone go in the old Hammersmith Market one when they had a disco? (they may still do(

We went in there once for a beer for bus. F'k me I'm used to standing by loud amps but that was the volume at the bar I wish I'd learned sign language.

Or was it a JJ Moons? I've just suddenly thought spoons and music. Unless they were after the Palais crowd.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 21:17]

Sir Tim…. on 21:26 - Dec 30 with 1444 viewscolinallcars

Sir Tim…. on 20:56 - Dec 30 by Metallica_Hoop

Did anyone go in the old Hammersmith Market one when they had a disco? (they may still do(

We went in there once for a beer for bus. F'k me I'm used to standing by loud amps but that was the volume at the bar I wish I'd learned sign language.

Or was it a JJ Moons? I've just suddenly thought spoons and music. Unless they were after the Palais crowd.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 21:17]

I thought music and TV were banned in Spoons.
The earlier post about it being a Godsend to people is true, I find.
The William Morris in Hammersmith is crowded in the day by folk who probably aren't pubgoers and usually just have lemonade to drink, but it's cheaper to eat there than cook at home and have the heating on.
Sir Tim…. on 21:28 - Dec 30 with 1441 viewsMiss_Terraces

In the People's Game Sir Bobby Moore is The Knight of all Knights.
In the establishments game he's only an OBE and Jimmy fcuking saville is a knight.
His knighthood means the square root of fcuk all because Knights like Pundits are chosen by the establishment and they'll choose saville over Sir Bobby Moore

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Sir Tim…. on 21:31 - Dec 30 with 1436 viewsJimthehip

Sir Tim…. on 20:53 - Dec 30 by DavieQPR

All while Hamas are having tea parties.
I don't really want to read about your rants on a football forum from the confines of your bedroom about a place you have more than likely never been to.

Ah. "But hamas" the classic brain dead response from the Liberal who believes history began on 7th October.

You know...an awful lot that the bbc, sky news, cnn keeps repeating has been shown to be a lie? Do you know how many "israeli " settlers testimony of being killed by the idfby the IOF mysteriously isn't reported? Why is it that houses that were burnt in the exact same way as Palestinians were burnt isn't mentioned? Hamas don't have weapons that can do the damage that the settlers army is claiming?

And what of hamas and other Palestinian resistance? Why do they exist? Is ot because they're just "terrorists"? Big scary evil arabs whom are uncivilised and need to be tamed by the Liberal "democratic " order? Or is it because the well documenteded colonialism project of "israel" is a barbaric monster child of the British ruling class?

Unambiguously, "israel" is an illegal settler colony (as defined under international law) That is committing genocide.

The whole world is watching. Defenders of settler colonialism and the torture, killing and destruction of indigenous semitic people cannot gaslight all of is with "but hamas"

Put simply, the evidence us on my side. What om telling you is true.
Sir Tim…. on 21:36 - Dec 30 with 1424 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Sir Tim…. on 21:26 - Dec 30 by colinallcars

I thought music and TV were banned in Spoons.
The earlier post about it being a Godsend to people is true, I find.
The William Morris in Hammersmith is crowded in the day by folk who probably aren't pubgoers and usually just have lemonade to drink, but it's cheaper to eat there than cook at home and have the heating on.

It was my bad recollection I don't think it was ever a spoons.

Bloody loud anyway.

Sir Tim…. on 21:42 - Dec 30 with 1402 viewsEmmelars

Sir Tim…. on 19:21 - Dec 30 by Jimthehip

It's stunning that you reply with that. however, I guess it's not surprising. Us British are the most brainwashed on the planet.

Are you referring to the genocide that Israel is waging on Gaza that the UK is funding right now?. the genocide of the 2.4 million defenceless semites in the Gaza Strip with a minimum of 25 thousand Palestinians have been killed in 11 weeks including ten thousand children, 150 un workers and around 250 journalists... This 25 thousand is the least amount, it could well be 45 or 50 thousand or any number as so many kids are buried under the rubble.. I've never seen so many dead children in my life.

The illegal occupation that the UK andforced on indigenous Palestine after it colonised Palestine in 1917?

Every single claim I've made I can demonstrate to be true. The Israel army themselves openly admit what they're doing posting videos all over the internet talking about how they kill children.

It is with the most stunning ignorance that any Englishman believes the narrative that we are told. If you ever wanted proof of our brainwashing,

In fact, this message board demonstrates it beyond any doubt - the Russia/Ukraine war got a thread of like 24 pages. This "self defence" war of "Israel" hasn't had a single post and in fact, the people who show you what's happening are themselves called genociders! ffs Ipswich player was suspended from playing just for mentioning it, Celtic fans are removed from their own ground for waving the Palestinian flag! with the "free speech"mob perfectly happy about that! its disgusting!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 19:27]

Interested to see you 'demonstrate' your claim that Britain 'illegally colonised' Palestine in 1917, a full year before WWI ended and whilst we were still fighting the Ottoman Turks there.
Sir Tim…. on 21:59 - Dec 30 with 1358 viewsessextaxiboy

Sir Tim…. on 20:48 - Dec 30 by Mick_S

Do you mind? My wife’s from Tilbury. That is some place. The spoons there must have been properly bonkers. Last time I was there, not too long ago, they still had a video rental shop -for your eyes only. I’m not joking.

I was playing at Tilbury Town one evening , I stopped at an off licence to ask directions . All the booze was behind iron grilles and the two women in there had 5 o clock shadows. It wasnt too long ago that some of the docker clubs had a boxing ring to sort out differences of opinion .
Sir Tim…. on 22:20 - Dec 30 with 1289 viewsBoston

Sir Tim…. on 20:43 - Dec 30 by colinallcars

Crikey O'Reilly - I wish I hadn't started this thread, I thought there'd just be a few Spoons jokes !

Could you not bring my mother's side of the family into this ta.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sir Tim…. on 23:38 - Dec 30 with 1192 viewsBoston

Sir Tim…. on 21:59 - Dec 30 by essextaxiboy

I was playing at Tilbury Town one evening , I stopped at an off licence to ask directions . All the booze was behind iron grilles and the two women in there had 5 o clock shadows. It wasnt too long ago that some of the docker clubs had a boxing ring to sort out differences of opinion .

Ever hear of, come across, know a Barney, from South Ockendon / South Stifford?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024