Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balogun 14:37 - Dec 30 with 2304 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Sent off in the Old Firm derby. Discussing with the supporters over tea and cakes next week.
Balogun on 14:41 - Dec 30 with 2268 viewsNorthernr

Game in two day's time, didn't fancy that one nah?

Nice, NYE and NYD off, and with their mid winter break that's his diary cleared until January 20.

Wonder where he'll take himself off to?
Balogun on 15:07 - Dec 30 with 2154 viewsdavman

Balogun on 14:41 - Dec 30 by Northernr

Game in two day's time, didn't fancy that one nah?

Nice, NYE and NYD off, and with their mid winter break that's his diary cleared until January 20.

Wonder where he'll take himself off to?

Sunderland?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Balogun on 15:09 - Dec 30 with 2148 viewsNorthernr

Balogun on 15:07 - Dec 30 by davman

Sunderland?

Can you imagine? Haha.

Watch out for a tactful "Quality time with the family #themostimportantthing" social media blast with him and the kids from a beach somewhere under a hail of 25,000 Rangers fans calling him a mercenary cnt.
Balogun on 15:21 - Dec 30 with 2090 viewsParkRoyalR

Balogun on 15:09 - Dec 30 by Northernr

Can you imagine? Haha.

Watch out for a tactful "Quality time with the family #themostimportantthing" social media blast with him and the kids from a beach somewhere under a hail of 25,000 Rangers fans calling him a mercenary cnt.

Pulling up at Luton away was the most suspect one I think I've ever seen, could have been genuine but his body language looked so suspect, I just knew he was going to signal to the bench he was done.
Balogun on 15:23 - Dec 30 with 2077 viewsBoston

His ballshavegone.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Balogun on 18:04 - Dec 30 with 1748 viewslassel

Absolute touch for analogue, gets an extended NY break and didn’t even have to something obvious to get it. ‘Had to do it’

Watch him coincidentally end up staying in the same luxury Dubai hotel as Sunderland’s warm weather training camp.
Balogun on 11:41 - Dec 31 with 1261 viewsR_from_afar

I was watching the game and he had to go. He was the last man, the Celtic player got goal side of him and Balogun yanked him back.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Balogun on 11:50 - Dec 31 with 1220 viewsHayesender

Apparently there's a video of him spitting at the celtic fans as he walks off

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Balogun on 12:00 - Dec 31 with 1204 viewsHoopinEssex

As a fan of the green half it was beautiful. The spitting incident was disgusting. Coward.
Balogun on 12:09 - Dec 31 with 1167 viewsNorthernr

Balogun on 12:00 - Dec 31 by HoopinEssex

As a fan of the green half it was beautiful. The spitting incident was disgusting. Coward.

Tea and scones at the training ground this week for him to explain how actually it's an enormous gesture of respect in his country?
Balogun on 12:21 - Dec 31 with 1112 viewsGroveR

I've missed the 4 page paean to himself on his twitter account "clarifying" what actually happened for the benefit of anyone with eyes

"I didn't go there to have a go at fans as some are saying on social media – after giving away a penalty I was hardly going to do that!!!"

#FùckingWhopper
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024