Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? 17:27 - Jan 1 with 9333 viewsJules4367

Watched him all game-he tracks and stays on shoulders of the central defender rather than trying to lose him; he doesn’t run into space or move, wins 30% headers-
So please can someone look for the receipt and see if we can return him 🤬
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:29 - Jan 1 with 5910 viewsstainrods_elbow

I'm hardly his cheeriest cheerleader, but I actually thought he had a half-decent 2nd half in a more withdrawn role - mixed it up a bit, competed well, albeit without being much of a goal threat. But, man, do we need a goalscorer!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:30 - Jan 1 with 5950 viewsbosh67

The wisdom of letting players like Chris Martin go and not retaining a second experienced striker.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 5939 viewsPaddyhoops

Poor fella couldn’t trap a bag of cement.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:35 - Jan 1 with 5868 viewsParkRoyalR

If you want to see why this team is so poor, try watching Andre Dozzell for a full 90 minutes, seriously he's something else, never shows for the ball, hides all game and hopes Jimmy Dunne will do his job as the team's playmaker for him.

Absolute coward, we're playing with 10 men until we go 4-2-3-1 and bench him..

2 assists in 95 games and he's our playmaker!

Sam Field has the same amount of assists and he can run, tackle and head the ball. Dozzell is stealing a living.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:39 - Jan 1 with 5815 viewsNorthLondonR

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:35 - Jan 1 by ParkRoyalR

If you want to see why this team is so poor, try watching Andre Dozzell for a full 90 minutes, seriously he's something else, never shows for the ball, hides all game and hopes Jimmy Dunne will do his job as the team's playmaker for him.

Sam Field has the same amount of assists and he can run, tackle and head the ball. Dozzell is stealing a living.

Field was equally as anonymous today and completely lacked interest, apparently using his supply of enthusiasm up on Friday evening it seems. How he always gets a free pass is bewildering
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:46 - Jan 1 with 5738 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:29 - Jan 1 by stainrods_elbow

I'm hardly his cheeriest cheerleader, but I actually thought he had a half-decent 2nd half in a more withdrawn role - mixed it up a bit, competed well, albeit without being much of a goal threat. But, man, do we need a goalscorer!

We need a midfield, no use hoping a 2 and midfield of Dixon-Bonner and Larkeche was going to get us on the front foot in that midfield battle today.

If Field + Dozzell have 2 assists each in 100 odd games each, you saw today without Chair we were relying on Jimmy Dunne to open up their defence.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:49 - Jan 1 with 5722 viewstraininvain

I reckon I’ve come as close to scoring for the R’s as Dykes has managed over the festive period. Has he even managed a shot on target?
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:50 - Jan 1 with 5699 viewsLblock

I watched Dozyashell closely 1st half

Didn't count his total number of passes but I'd estimate it was about 38
Of those
A grand total of THREE went forward - one of those really just a wayward punt which went to a Cardiff player
He also had one cross which CTN

He won the amazing sum of ZERO tackles

I'm still confused as to how anyone see's him as a player but do note more people now catching on.

This, ladies & gents, is also apparently one of our top earners I believe.

If we can get two bob and a conker for him (or even just the conker) take it. Take it and run, run for the hills laughing like a madman.
I don't care how shite our U23 players are, I would put anyone of them in his place and guarantee they'd have more impact

As for Dykes.
Didn't think that was his worst game for us today (based on second half).
Clearly he needs much better players around him and to also play in an attacking two just to look like he's even played the game before. Plenty of effort today though.
It did just prove that anyone who thinks Chair isn't slinging the ball in quick enough for him is wrong. He's simply never there!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 17:51]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:55 - Jan 1 with 5655 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:50 - Jan 1 by Lblock

Of those
A grand total of THREE went forward - one of those really just a wayward punt which went to a Cardiff player

I'm still confused as to how anyone see's him as a player but do note more people now catching on.

If we can get two bob and a conker for him (or even just the conker) take it. Take it and run, run for the hills laughing like a madman.
I don't care how shite our U23 players are, I would put anyone of them in his place and guarantee they'd have more impact

As for Dykes.
Clearly he needs much better players around him and to also play in an attacking two just to look like he's even played the game before. Plenty of effort today though.
It did just prove that anyone who thinks Chair isn't slinging the ball in quick enough for him is wrong. He's simply never there!!!

Agree L-Block but Kolli puts in a great early ball, Dykes pins Centre halves and Smyth attacks back post as he should and we score our 1st goal in maybe 450 minutes of football.

Early ball, more than one attacker in the penalty area and you're giving yourself a chance at least.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 18:11 - Jan 1 with 5547 viewsted_hendrix

Dykes has been shyte since day 1

This day next week/Month/Year he will still be shyte.

Useless f ucking beach bum.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 18:11 - Jan 1 with 5540 viewsLanhoop

Dykes is unusual in that his first touch is often ok. It's the 2nd or 3rd that hands possession back to the opposition.

Dozzell's main skill is the wall pass. Hit it to him and you'll get it back 9 times out of 10. This allows the opposition enough time to get everyone back in shape and pick up the long ball that is all that's left for you after the wall pass game. May as well have 10 men on the pitch. Waste of space.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 18:15 - Jan 1 with 5480 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 18:11 - Jan 1 by Lanhoop

Dykes is unusual in that his first touch is often ok. It's the 2nd or 3rd that hands possession back to the opposition.

Dozzell's main skill is the wall pass. Hit it to him and you'll get it back 9 times out of 10. This allows the opposition enough time to get everyone back in shape and pick up the long ball that is all that's left for you after the wall pass game. May as well have 10 men on the pitch. Waste of space.

Very astute + accurate analysis on both points.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 18:28 - Jan 1 with 5408 viewsRs_Holy

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:29 - Jan 1 by stainrods_elbow

I hear what you are saying SE but I think it shows how low we are all setting the bar these days ... as you say we need a goalscorer and I would rather have a lazy fecking goalhanger who can sniff out 6-8 goals in the remaining 20 games, over Lyndon right now.
[Post edited 1 Jan 19:22]
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 18:58 - Jan 1 with 5243 viewsHammersmithR

He is utter dog shit. Never looks like scoring. He has the movement of a statue. Should have sold him last year when Millwall came in for him. That starting 11 today had scored 10 goals between them all season!
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 19:36 - Jan 1 with 5074 viewsHunterhoop

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 17:50 - Jan 1 by Lblock

Of those

As for Dykes.

Agree. Dozzell was a disgrace today. The bloke is a charlatan. Today was the day we needed him to step up and create, and he put in that performance. He hid all game. Barely played it forward let alone actually try to create something.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 23:17 - Jan 1 with 4732 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 19:36 - Jan 1 by Hunterhoop

Agree. Dozzell was a disgrace today. The bloke is a charlatan. Today was the day we needed him to step up and create, and he put in that performance. He hid all game. Barely played it forward let alone actually try to create something.

There was a few people raving about him advertising the amazing nil-nil the mighty rangers WON against Ipswich.....he's terrible and always has been for us...one pass and one goal....with lots of shiiit

Dykes.........my goodness........he would miss his wife's CnUNT on his wedding night the poor Barstard....embarrassing......as is most of this team.....don't feel like any connection to them at all, maybe Chair, that's about it, the rest, strangers to me, not even characters are they? Just rubbish greedy modern day not give a shite full of themselves gimps pretending to be footballers. Horrible lot
[Post edited 2 Jan 7:12]
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 10:50 - Jan 2 with 4370 viewsTheChef

Yes every time Dozzell starts we might as well have ten men.

Unfortunately in a team of crocks he is always fit - but if you never put a tackle in you're never likely to get injured.

He's emblematic of everything that's wrong the club.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 13:22 - Jan 2 with 4213 viewsqprninja

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 18:58 - Jan 1 by HammersmithR

He is utter dog shit. Never looks like scoring. He has the movement of a statue. Should have sold him last year when Millwall came in for him. That starting 11 today had scored 10 goals between them all season!

One of the many reasons we are where we are. We never sell at the right time. I don't understand how our owners (apparently highly successful business people) have made their fortunes.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 14:16 - Jan 2 with 4074 viewsSuperhoops2808

I reckon there are more threads on this board than he has scored goals.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 14:35 - Jan 2 with 4022 viewsNortholt_Rs

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 23:17 - Jan 1 by Midlands_Ranger

There was a few people raving about him advertising the amazing nil-nil the mighty rangers WON against Ipswich.....he's terrible and always has been for us...one pass and one goal....with lots of shiiit

Dykes.........my goodness........he would miss his wife's CnUNT on his wedding night the poor Barstard....embarrassing......as is most of this team.....don't feel like any connection to them at all, maybe Chair, that's about it, the rest, strangers to me, not even characters are they? Just rubbish greedy modern day not give a shite full of themselves gimps pretending to be footballers. Horrible lot
[Post edited 2 Jan 7:12]

Great post. That’s exactly how I feel….this team is a despicable, gutless, bunch of cowards. No bollox among any of them.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 11:52 - Mar 3 with 2827 viewsParkRoyalR

Could have resurrected numerous threads denigrating Dykes,

Very very few posts noting how his intelligent on his toes run and head up superb cross led to yesterday's all important first goal,

Gave us something to fight for and defend and his superb play yesterday is hopefully key come the end of the season.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 11:55 - Mar 3 with 2778 viewsRangersw12

Paid to score goals but didn't really have any chances and he isn't the type to create anything for himself

Lovely run and cross for the goal though but Armstrong won the game with that finish as Dykes would never have finished that
[Post edited 3 Mar 11:58]
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 12:02 - Mar 3 with 2692 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 11:55 - Mar 3 by Rangersw12

Paid to score goals but didn't really have any chances and he isn't the type to create anything for himself

Lovely run and cross for the goal though but Armstrong won the game with that finish as Dykes would never have finished that
[Post edited 3 Mar 11:58]

Seriously, a fortunate drop ball in front of you from 15 yards out, honestly I would have finished that, maybe not with such power, but come on, that's a straightforward finish.
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 12:09 - Mar 3 with 2644 viewsRangersw12

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 12:02 - Mar 3 by ParkRoyalR

Seriously, a fortunate drop ball in front of you from 15 yards out, honestly I would have finished that, maybe not with such power, but come on, that's a straightforward finish.

Come on you know as well as I do that Dykes has missed far easier chances than that
Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 12:16 - Mar 3 with 2604 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes - WHAT and WHY?? on 12:09 - Mar 3 by Rangersw12

Come on you know as well as I do that Dykes has missed far easier chances than that

As has Armstrong (numerous times) Chair + Willock.

1st goal as we know was key yesterday and to create than option for Willock and square that for Chair to finish was game-changing and key to winning those 3 points.

Hopefully with Andersen + Willock playing head-up early balls into the box Dykes can start getting back amongst the goals as without these two he's had a difficult season.

A good goal-scoring run will keep us up and enhance his sell-out value, surely we all want this?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024