Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR fc, from SheBu 11:00 - Jan 3 with 3140 viewsHayesender

Historic Shepherd's Bush Market set to be torn down as suburb is rebranded as 'SheBu' https://mol.im/a/12921703 via https://dailym.ai/android

Who the hell comes up with this shite, and more importantly, how many greasy palms were crossed to get this through? Affordable housing in West London my arse

Poll: Shamima Beghum

QPR fc, from SheBu on 11:01 - Jan 3 with 3116 viewsBoston

Estate Agents.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR fc, from SheBu on 11:11 - Jan 3 with 3026 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Apparently it was the Aussies/Kiwis who coined it.

Found this, quite good as it goes.

[Post edited 3 Jan 11:13]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

QPR fc, from SheBu on 11:33 - Jan 3 with 2909 viewsHayesender

QPR fc, from SheBu on 11:01 - Jan 3 by Boston

Estate Agents.

True. Apparently I grew up in the idyllic Askew village

QPR fc, from SheBu on 12:00 - Jan 3 with 2787 viewsMick_S

QPR fc, from SheBu on 11:33 - Jan 3 by Hayesender

True. Apparently I grew up in the idyllic Askew village

They’re having a Holland Park.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR fc, from SheBu on 12:47 - Jan 3 with 2635 viewsdmm

That's very, very sad. The market has been one of the many reasons I love Shepherds Bush. And where will Mr Falafel go? They do the best falafel in London. But more importantly, this will take away the livelihoods of the traders and access to affordable produce for residents. I hope this decision is fought tooth and nail.
QPR fc, from SheBu on 12:52 - Jan 3 with 2622 viewsTheChef

QPR fc, from SheBu on 12:47 - Jan 3 by dmm

That's very, very sad. The market has been one of the many reasons I love Shepherds Bush. And where will Mr Falafel go? They do the best falafel in London. But more importantly, this will take away the livelihoods of the traders and access to affordable produce for residents. I hope this decision is fought tooth and nail.

Haven't they been trying to get rid of the market for years?

Just another step towards making inner London unaffordable for most.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

QPR fc, from SheBu on 13:01 - Jan 3 with 2593 viewsHayesender

So many childhood memories from Bush Market. My mum got me my first dog from the pet shop there, I bought my very first album from the record shop (Dirk wears white sox), and my mum used to treat my brother and I to lunch from a little cafe in the covered part of the market.

Just another nail in the coffin for working class West londoners

QPR fc, from SheBu on 13:34 - Jan 3 with 2494 viewsNorthernr

Traders who've been campaigning around the market, making customers and other stallholders aware, have been followed and harassed by security in high vis who you can now see stationed at either end of the market each day.

Grim time we live in.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR fc, from SheBu on 13:52 - Jan 3 with 2398 viewsstowmarketrange

Hasn’t Shepherd’s Bush and White City changed enough for these people?Everywhere you look there are luxury flats and shopping centres.Who can afford to live in these places now?
The bastards better not come after the White Horse because the bouncers will never let them in.
QPR fc, from SheBu on 14:50 - Jan 3 with 2267 viewsBoston

QPR fc, from SheBu on 13:34 - Jan 3 by Northernr

Traders who've been campaigning around the market, making customers and other stallholders aware, have been followed and harassed by security in high vis who you can now see stationed at either end of the market each day.

Grim time we live in.

No problem, they'll start a youth club in a disused church hall. Broken ping pong tables will keep everyone happy.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR fc, from SheBu on 15:23 - Jan 3 with 2150 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I much prefer Cronx

Innit.
QPR fc, from SheBu on 15:30 - Jan 3 with 2118 viewsMick_S

QPR fc, from SheBu on 13:34 - Jan 3 by Northernr

Grim time we live in.

That is just awful. Where the bloody hell are we?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR fc, from SheBu on 15:43 - Jan 3 with 2079 viewsqprninja

Sad, but I guess you can't stop progress. The area is booming, and it will be even sadder if qpr can't find a way to be a part of it with a new ground in the immediate vicinity.
QPR fc, from SheBu on 15:46 - Jan 3 with 2071 viewsTheChef

QPR fc, from SheBu on 15:43 - Jan 3 by qprninja

Sad, but I guess you can't stop progress. The area is booming, and it will be even sadder if qpr can't find a way to be a part of it with a new ground in the immediate vicinity.

Aren't we already virtually invisible in terms of local advertising and awareness?

Walk around Westfield you'd have no idea there was a football team just down the road.

Another bit of brilliance from the club in recent times

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

QPR fc, from SheBu on 15:54 - Jan 3 with 2042 viewsNorthernr

QPR fc, from SheBu on 14:50 - Jan 3 by Boston

No problem, they'll start a youth club in a disused church hall. Broken ping pong tables will keep everyone happy.

Youth clubs!!??? Where the hell have you been?
QPR fc, from SheBu on 15:56 - Jan 3 with 2038 viewsHAYESBOY

Russian Oligarchs......................hang on.

Smells like a trout farm in here

QPR fc, from SheBu on 15:57 - Jan 3 with 2023 viewsQPunkR

QPR fc, from SheBu on 15:54 - Jan 3 by Northernr

Youth clubs!!??? Where the hell have you been?

Spending too long in the disotheque

QPR - "shit but local"

QPR fc, from SheBu on 17:16 - Jan 3 with 1843 viewsSK_hoops

QPR fc, from SheBu on 15:46 - Jan 3 by TheChef

Aren't we already virtually invisible in terms of local advertising and awareness?

Walk around Westfield you'd have no idea there was a football team just down the road.

Another bit of brilliance from the club in recent times

Westfield is full of people in PSG and Barcelona shirts. Don't think I've ever seen someone in a QPR shirt in there non matchday. Not that I go there that often...
QPR fc, from SheBu on 17:52 - Jan 3 with 1725 viewsHayesender

QPR fc, from SheBu on 17:16 - Jan 3 by SK_hoops

Westfield is full of people in PSG and Barcelona shirts. Don't think I've ever seen someone in a QPR shirt in there non matchday. Not that I go there that often...

Most of the wan**rs in there wouldn't even recognise a QPR shirt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024