Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SDM 11:04 - Jan 25 with 4837 viewsGloucs_R

Joined Sutton for the rest of the season. With respect to him that's probably about his level.

Poll: Are we staying up?

SDM on 14:47 - Jan 25 with 923 viewsWatford_Ranger

SDM on 14:32 - Jan 25 by lassel

As said last week, Kakay has been Ol Yella’d and honestly it’s a mercy killing by Marti at this point.

I’ve been harsh on the guy but obviously it’s not his fault he was being asked to play 3/4 divisions above his level. His actions on the first Millwall goal at The Den of running off away from the play after a random man though would’ve been inexcusable in an u5s match and I’m sure if you asked Kakay why he did that he couldn’t answer, so it’s the right time to get him out of the firing line as his contract is up this summer, he isn’t getting a new one so hopefully he can be found a lower league club where he can get an extended trial between now and the summer.

Harsh IMO. He’s not a starter but think he’s a handy and presumably quite cheap sub. Can play (not brilliantly, not abysmally) in a few positions. He’s well down the list of those I’m keen to see go.
[Post edited 25 Jan 16:57]
SDM on 15:00 - Jan 25 with 871 viewskensalriser

Are people really still thinking there'll be signings? I mean, it's January 25th, we've signed no one and we've been told we're signing no one, so it's not really looking likely, is it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

SDM on 15:24 - Jan 25 with 799 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good luck to him.

I don't think he's being moved on because of a lack of effort or not giving a monkey's chuff, just is not good enough. In fact, if you were able to put Richards' skill level with SDM's application, we'd have something.

Only thing for QPR to consider: he's been with us a good while so should his fallibility have been spotted way earlier and/or, did our coaching let him down?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

SDM on 15:26 - Jan 25 with 795 viewsNorthernr

SDM on 15:00 - Jan 25 by kensalriser

Are people really still thinking there'll be signings? I mean, it's January 25th, we've signed no one and we've been told we're signing no one, so it's not really looking likely, is it.

You're telling me I've printed up this Nahki Wells shirt for nothing?
SDM on 15:32 - Jan 25 with 741 viewsPlanetHonneywood

SDM on 15:26 - Jan 25 by Northernr

Some of us still have one with Baggio on the back!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

SDM on 15:37 - Jan 25 with 720 viewsslmrstid

SDM on 15:32 - Jan 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Ched Evans' bus will turn up one day, and Danny Graham's house move will go through eventually.

Probably find they're full of young Scandinavian prospects too.
SDM on 23:26 - Jan 25 with 473 viewsLazyFan

SDM on 15:26 - Jan 25 by Northernr

Just when you go the Luke Freeman tattoo removed huh?

zzzzzzzzzz

SDM on 23:30 - Jan 25 with 467 viewskensalriser

SDM on 15:32 - Jan 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Baggio up front and Vialli on the touchline. Halcyon days.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024