Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing 06:47 - Feb 2 with 1844 viewsnumptydumpty

😆

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 07:15 - Feb 2 with 1795 viewsessextaxiboy

It would be nice if we didnt rush to judgement on the basis of one game or even less .
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 07:20 - Feb 2 with 1782 viewskingsburyR

No chance.

There will be pitchforks at the ready as soon as the first loose pass wings its way in the Stan Bowles stand.

Poor old Aaron Drewe took a kicking for trying to be positive in his passing!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 07:44 - Feb 2 with 1718 viewsJuzzie

Kalvin Phillips had a ‘mare with West Ham last night.
Second touch and he gave the ball away for Bournemouth to score!
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 07:56 - Feb 2 with 1655 viewsstevec

I’m hoping Clive is taking a break from his holiday as I have no idea who any of these people are and I need to know now, not after they start playing.

What time is it in the US of A?
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 08:11 - Feb 2 with 1607 viewsSpanishranger

Heard of a new manager bounce, but is there such a thing as a new player bounce? We certainly need one.
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 08:24 - Feb 2 with 1573 viewsSpaceman_P

It's going to take a bit of time for them to gel with the rest and get into Marti's system. I would hope it more or less comes together after their second matches with the existing group. Blackburn I am quietly confident about given their disastrous recent run. They have a Millwall vibe about them too.

I reckon the new guys will show their worth in gold hopefully in the rest of the Feb fixtures.
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 08:30 - Feb 2 with 1545 viewsWokingR

I think the OP is on to something here.
We just stick the new players on the bench and keep them there, week after week.
That way the feel good factor from new signings lives on, the sense of anticipation will grow and grow and they can't ever disappoint.
Great new strategy.
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 09:12 - Feb 2 with 1472 viewsstainrods_elbow

Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 08:11 - Feb 2 by Spanishranger

Heard of a new manager bounce, but is there such a thing as a new player bounce? We certainly need one.

That made me think of a great moment in the brilliant Apres Match (see 13.30) covering an Ireland: France qualifier:

'The French haven't really shown up today. They don't travel well.'
'But, Eamonn, they're not travelling today because they're here, but is not having home advantage a disadvantage, or is there such a thing as "away advantage"?'
'I don't know is the answer to that interesting question.'

Much more fun than watching us most of the time.
[Post edited 2 Feb 9:17]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 09:16 - Feb 2 with 1452 viewsWatford_Ranger

Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 07:15 - Feb 2 by essextaxiboy

It would be nice if we didnt rush to judgement on the basis of one game or even less .

We do but at the same time we’re gone if we don’t get a decent number of points this month. There won’t have been any point betting the rest of the farm on these if we’re sat here on March 1st basically relegated.
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 09:26 - Feb 2 with 1377 viewsTheChef

Pfft yeah - coming over here thinking they'll make my football club better.

Hayden is injury prone.
Hodge - how match ready is he?
I'm not expecting much from Frey (but hope to be pleasantly surprised...).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 10:06 - Feb 2 with 1281 viewsdaveB

Every transfer window seems to be greeted with people on twitter saying best window ever, we're cooking now etc and then a month later saying why did we sign them, worst window ever

You never know how well a window has gone until the next one starts. All sounds great on paper but lets face it the majority of us have never seen some of these players live before so have no idea really, can only hope we've got this right
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 12:00 - Feb 2 with 1096 viewsHarbour

Hopefully they can’t be as bad as Hendrix, Roberts, Sanderson etc…
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 12:04 - Feb 2 with 1074 viewsDannyPaddox

Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 08:11 - Feb 2 by Spanishranger

Bounce? I’d take a modest boing.
Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 12:40 - Feb 2 with 961 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just a thought - We all love new signings until they start playing on 12:00 - Feb 2 by Harbour

Hopefully they can’t be as bad as Hendrix, Roberts, Sanderson etc…

I've said this before, but if you play 450 club games and 80 international games and nobody, maybe apart from your mother and father, can remember what your surname is, you're really not trying hard enough Jeff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024