Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A movie I made called Big Night - Preview 09:40 - Feb 14 with 2491 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61946
A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 10:29 - Feb 14 with 2281 viewscolinallcars

It's a massive night alright. To maximise our chances, I've just been down the church to be shriven.
A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 11:04 - Feb 14 with 2139 viewsrobith

Big Night is a cracking film, want to eat that Timpano they make at the end so bad

A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 11:22 - Feb 14 with 2056 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive, informative preview.

As you imply it seems all set up as a banana skin for us. The bookies seem to think so too with Stoke currently 2.26 for the win, compared to our 3.6, on the Betfair Exchange.

Good luck to all R's travelling tonight and I hope you are rewarded with a win.
A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 12:31 - Feb 14 with 1796 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Won't be able to watch this one.

Thanks for the preview as ever. C'mon my Team!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 12:58 - Feb 14 with 1702 viewsNorthernr

A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 11:04 - Feb 14 by robith

Big Night is a cracking film, want to eat that Timpano they make at the end so bad

Pleased somebody got it. One of the best. And he's constantly dropping gratuitous references to it throughout his Italian series (currently on iPlayer and really worth everybody's time) - hence the headline.
A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 13:05 - Feb 14 with 1648 viewsGroveR

I'm really quite gutted Enda Stevens isn't playing. Him against Armstrong or Smyth had the potential to be both entertaining and horrifying at the same time. Like a lion fùcking a sheep.
A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 13:53 - Feb 14 with 1496 viewsAntti_Heinola

Watched that quite recently, lovely film! Love Tucci.

Bare bones.

A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 14:06 - Feb 14 with 1454 viewsTheChef

Bit of Tony Shalhoub there too.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 19:05 - Feb 14 with 843 viewskernowhoop

Don't like the sound of their 'clear the air' meeting. There will almost certainly be some firing up as a result of it. Our players (this includes you, Jack) should beware being drawn into anything that enables the newish ref to start flashing cards.
A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 663 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Big Night? More like Big crock o' Shyte.
A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 09:51 - Feb 15 with 524 viewsrobith

A movie I made called Big Night - Preview on 12:58 - Feb 14 by Northernr

Pleased somebody got it. One of the best. And he's constantly dropping gratuitous references to it throughout his Italian series (currently on iPlayer and really worth everybody's time) - hence the headline.

I'm Italian.......ON BOTH SIDES
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024