Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 41023 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 2037 viewsflynnbo

Fantastic team effort. Andersen is a fine player!
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:02]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 2029 viewsbenhurst

As always, where the hell was that on Wednesday? Second half was some of the best football I've seen us play in a long long time, should've had at least two or three.

That's the first time we've won this season without going two goals up at some point, could be a big one.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 2011 viewskarlski

Field from practically under his own bar full length diving headed clearance. Unreal. Free kick given in aftermath but he wasn't to know.

FT 0-1 get in

Like a different team to the last outing. Headscratching.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 1987 viewstraininvain

One point behind millwall who play Southampton away next weekend while we have Rotherham at home. It’s that bastard hope again!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 1988 viewslassel

Good result, Willock needs a slap for messing up 3 late chances though.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 1968 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 17 by traininvain

Brave defending from Sam Field. Well played that man.

I may have reservations about his ability - but his commitment is never in doubt.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 1973 viewshubble

Big up Spaceman P!!! I knew you could do it son!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 17 with 1947 viewsMatch82

Some of those passages of play at the end, up a goal with a few minutes left, were astonishing.
Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 17 with 1914 viewsflynnbo

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 by benhurst

As always, where the hell was that on Wednesday? Second half was some of the best football I've seen us play in a long long time, should've had at least two or three.

That's the first time we've won this season without going two goals up at some point, could be a big one.

Similar to Preston away.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 17 with 1888 viewsloftboy

Please do what we have to against Rotherham next week.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 1849 viewsR_from_afar

That is a massive win *but* it means little if we do what we so often do and wilt against our fellow struggler, i.e. Rotherham.

Well played my team 👏

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 1839 viewsjohncharles

Must chalk that up to Marti 👏👏👏

Strong and stable my arse.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 1816 viewsStanisgod

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 17 by Match82

Some of those passages of play at the end, up a goal with a few minutes left, were astonishing.

As I said earlier, that team would have spanked Stoke, hindsight and all.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 1812 viewsJimmyR

Didn’t dare write it at the time but we looked dangerous the last 5 mins of normal time. Great 3 points. Anderson, chair and willock all looking really comfortable on the ball
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1782 viewsessextaxiboy

Well done Marti for getting them going again after Stoke . Roll on next Sat
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1775 viewsSpaceman_P

you're welcome guys
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1746 viewsToast_R

I'm sick and tired of all this. That Bloody QPR team are trolling their own fans.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1732 viewsBluce_Ree

Stoke, Millwall, Huddersfield (and SunderLOLnd) all lose. Fk yes.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1723 viewsDamo1962

Fantastic result, and good performance by the sounds of it. The changes certainly seemed to work for the most part as well. Where is that bottle of Merlot with my name on it. Enjoy the win fellow sufferer's 😎
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1720 viewsstrikerace

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 by traininvain

One point behind millwall who play Southampton away next weekend while we have Rotherham at home. It’s that bastard hope again!

Its the hope that kills you
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1717 viewsKerryE

What a great performance.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 17 with 1644 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What exactly does one do now: cry, laugh, shout, run naked through Brizzle, give it the big 'un, rim Marti?

Suddenly, it's all on again!

Delighted for the 2,457 who went...you lovely nutters!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 17 with 1637 viewsMatch82

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 by Bluce_Ree

Stoke, Millwall, Huddersfield (and SunderLOLnd) all lose. Fk yes.

Huddersfield not over yet, need Hull to hang on
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 17 with 1631 viewsflynnbo

Huddersfield equalise.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 1625 viewsdmm

Our wayward lover has just walked through the door, given us a massive cuddle, and is pulling us upstairs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024