Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report 18:44 - Feb 25 with 6394 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62017
Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report on 14:03 - Feb 26 with 1223 viewsfrancisbowles

Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report on 12:18 - Feb 26 by Paddyhoops

Begovich was on 5 live this morning talking about his main love , Chelsea getting schooled by a crèche at Wembley.
Way to go Asmir!!

Did he actually say 'his main love' or was he simply responding to questions about one his former employers.
Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report on 15:19 - Feb 26 with 1060 viewsGaryBannister86

Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report on 14:03 - Feb 26 by francisbowles

Did he actually say 'his main love' or was he simply responding to questions about one his former employers.

Who cares? It shouldn't be his focus. He was tweeting about his upcoming appearance and there is only one reason he was on - Chelsea.

It's not his first gig doing that either. Shame he isn't pushing the name of his CURRENT employers.
Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report on 16:59 - Feb 26 with 930 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The weirdest thing about his love for Chelsea (apart from the obvious) is that he only played 19 times for them!
Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report on 17:43 - Feb 26 with 877 viewsPaddyhoops

It’s a bit like Jamie O hara being a resident expert on Tottenham.
Hardly a legend at the club but makes a few quid out of it.
On Begovich. I think apart from distribution he’s been decent enough and so he should be at 38 grand a week.
Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report on 21:54 - Feb 26 with 632 viewsthehat

Thanks Clive - Brilliant report as always.

I do think teams have a plan for our goal kicks as they have become very predictable. I’m all for playing it out from the back but it has to be at the right time. The keeper and skipper should have gone long for a couple to get us up the pitch and calm everyone’s nerves.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:38 - Feb 27 with 383 viewsfrancisbowles

Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report on 15:19 - Feb 26 by GaryBannister86

Who cares? It shouldn't be his focus. He was tweeting about his upcoming appearance and there is only one reason he was on - Chelsea.

It's not his first gig doing that either. Shame he isn't pushing the name of his CURRENT employers.

Actually, I do care. I hate them as much as you do but I think there is a world of difference in what you were intimating and him appearing on the radio, or whatever, and answering questions on his day off.
Begovic is currently our keeper, for better or worse, and I don't like to see our players unfairly slagged off.
I think we need a new keeper next season but that is because of football ability and our needs.
[Post edited 27 Feb 18:47]
Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report on 18:56 - Feb 27 with 362 viewskensalriser

Willock completes Rangers' Rotherham revival - Report on 17:43 - Feb 26 by Paddyhoops

It’s a bit like Jamie O hara being a resident expert on Tottenham.
Hardly a legend at the club but makes a few quid out of it.
On Begovich. I think apart from distribution he’s been decent enough and so he should be at 38 grand a week.

If you think we're paying him 38k a week I have a nice bridge for sale that you'd just love.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024