Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad news 20:41 - Mar 4 with 4007 viewsHayesender

Quite often chatted to him at away games. He was one of the good-uns.

RIP John

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sad news on 20:43 - Mar 4 with 3956 viewsbosh67

Indeed RIP and condolences.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sad news on 20:52 - Mar 4 with 3883 viewspaulhoop2

John was a legend amongst the DfO fraternity. Will be missed hopefully club do something for him

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Sad news on 20:56 - Mar 4 with 3856 viewsHayesender

Sad news on 20:52 - Mar 4 by paulhoop2

John was a legend amongst the DfO fraternity. Will be missed hopefully club do something for him

Someone told me recently he was hoping to be back to work soon. Fck cancer

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sad news on 09:28 - Mar 5 with 3444 viewsEsox_Lucius

John was definitely one of life's good guys and will be. missed by many R's fans.
I too hope the club recognise his time with us. RIP John.
[Post edited 5 Mar 9:58]

The grass is always greener.

Sad news on 09:45 - Mar 5 with 3371 viewsNorthernr

Yeh met the new guy in John's role on Saturday and he said he was in a real bad way, very sad news.
Sad news on 10:48 - Mar 5 with 3160 viewswombat

Sad news on 09:45 - Mar 5 by Northernr

Yeh met the new guy in John's role on Saturday and he said he was in a real bad way, very sad news.

had only spoken to john recently , he was desperate to get to work before xmas , funnily enough meant to mesaage him after the game sat but totaly forgot , really nice guy who loved his job at Rangers even though he was at heart a west ham fan fan , hopefully the club can do something for him in the coming weeks .

really sad news

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sad news on 18:41 - Mar 6 with 2523 viewsEsox_Lucius

I just spoke with one of the police team who knew John well and he told me the club are arranging to bring his family to the game against PNE and there will be a minutes silence for him RIP.
[Post edited 7 Mar 7:17]

Sad news on 18:57 - Mar 6 with 2430 viewsNoDiddley

Always had a smile on his face, the most respected copper I’ve known over the years.
RIP
Login to get fewer ads

Sad news on 22:31 - Mar 6 with 2064 viewsRangersw12

Sad news on 18:41 - Mar 6 by Esox_Lucius

I just spoke with one of the police team who knew John well and he told me the club are arranging to bring his family to the game against PNE and there will be a minutes silence for him RIP.
[Post edited 7 Mar 7:17]

Why ?

He's nothing to do with the club FFS .
Sad news on 00:20 - Mar 7 with 1877 viewswombat

Sad news on 20:56 - Mar 4 by Hayesender

Someone told me recently he was hoping to be back to work soon. Fck cancer

In November he was feeling pretty decent he said and was then told he wouldn’t be going back to being on the beat at games he was obviously pretty gutted , slpoke to him a few weeks ago so gutted to hear the news the other night , nicest guy you could hope to meet

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sad news on 07:20 - Mar 7 with 1676 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sad news on 22:31 - Mar 6 by Rangersw12

Why ?

Don't be a prick mate. He was well known by fans at QPR both home & away and was always fair in his dealing with issues as they arose.
You know that old adage; if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing? heed it.

Sad news on 08:02 - Mar 7 with 1540 viewsRangersw12

Sad news on 07:20 - Mar 7 by Esox_Lucius

Don't be a prick mate. He was well known by fans at QPR both home & away and was always fair in his dealing with issues as they arose.

Haven't said anything so don't know why your dishing out insults !

You haven't a clue about any issues he dealt with and he certainly wasn't fair which I know from personal experience.

Club will be stupid if they try and honour a person who didn't support us and who's job was to arrest QPR fans !!

World has gone mad !!!
Sad news on 10:09 - Mar 7 with 1363 viewsParkRoyalR

Sad news on 07:20 - Mar 7 by Esox_Lucius

Appreciate if anyone has a photo of him they could post as our lead copper did me a massive good turn at an away game 3 or 4 years ago - was he the big fella?
Sad news on 13:07 - Mar 7 with 1149 viewsSheffieldHoop

Sad news on 08:02 - Mar 7 by Rangersw12

Haven't said anything so don't know why your dishing out insults !

You haven't a clue about any issues he dealt with and he certainly wasn't fair which I know from personal experience.

Club will be stupid if they try and honour a person who didn't support us and who's job was to arrest QPR fans !!

World has gone mad !!!

Sorry W12, I think you left your account logged in on my laptop

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Sad news on 13:14 - Mar 7 with 1097 viewsqprninja

Sad news on 22:31 - Mar 6 by Rangersw12

Why ?

This is horrendous. Maybe consider deleting it? You've let yourself down somewhat.
Sad news on 13:25 - Mar 7 with 1013 viewsstowmarketrange

Sad news on 10:09 - Mar 7 by ParkRoyalR

Appreciate if anyone has a photo of him they could post as our lead copper did me a massive good turn at an away game 3 or 4 years ago - was he the big fella?

No he was quite small,certainly under 6ft.
I first met him at the orient cup game as he walked into the pub we were drinking in before the game,he stopped for a chat with my brother and me and he always popped into the White Horse on match days and always spoke to anyone,whether he knew them or not.
If more police officers were as good as him the met wouldn’t be in the state that it is now.
Sad news on 13:28 - Mar 7 with 975 viewsThe_Beast1976

Sad news on 13:14 - Mar 7 by qprninja

This is horrendous. Maybe consider deleting it? You've let yourself down somewhat.

Agreed. Absolute shocker.
Sad news on 13:49 - Mar 7 with 923 viewsEsox_Lucius

Met his replacement Sean/Shaun after the game and he had nothing but nice words for John. He seemed like a decent guy too. I got the impression that if you don't act like a prick they won't be bothering you.

Sad news on 13:51 - Mar 7 with 901 viewsboysfromthebush

Sad news on 13:14 - Mar 7 by qprninja

Why should he delete it? Because there’s a difference of opinion?

I agree with W12. From my own personal experience and those of people I know, he wasn’t fair at all and stitched plenty of people up over the years. No way should we be honouring somebody who worked for a corrupt organisation such as The Met and most of all, wasn’t a QPR fan.
Sad news on 13:59 - Mar 7 with 850 viewsRangersw12

Sad news on 13:51 - Mar 7 by boysfromthebush

Why should he delete it? Because there’s a difference of opinion?

I agree with W12. From my own personal experience and those of people I know, he wasn’t fair at all and stitched plenty of people up over the years. No way should we be honouring somebody who worked for a corrupt organisation such as The Met and most of all, wasn’t a QPR fan.

Careful mate you will get called a "prick" by the internet police on here 😬😬
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024