Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great performance tonight....... 22:22 - Mar 6 with 4566 viewsthompsonridd

Superb effort from the team tonight. Deserved 3 points.

Taking Anderson off was my only disappointment.

Let's play like that on Saturday and we'll get all 3 points.
Great performance tonight....... on 09:55 - Mar 7 with 880 viewsterryb

Great performance tonight....... on 01:43 - Mar 7 by Northernr

I thought we were fcking terrific.

I can't recall the last time we played as well as we did last night. Especially against a good side.

Of course, a win would have been superb (and deserved), but even in the added time I was worried that West Brom might sneak a winner!

I'm now confident that we have a chance to win in all the remaining ten games. Obviously, we won't win all of them, but even three weeks ago that thought would have been an impossibility!
Great performance tonight....... on 10:03 - Mar 7 with 842 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great performance tonight....... on 06:02 - Mar 7 by nix

Yeah. He really didn't want to come off but I think Marti wanted to save him for Saturday as he works really hard in defence and attack.

Ya, that, but also Cifuentes had to take the Scandi God off as he had an emergency double-bypass operation to get scrubbed up for, an International Peace Treaty to negotiate and all the South Africa Road Stand had to stroke his hair for five minutes to realign their chi.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Great performance tonight....... on 10:12 - Mar 7 with 791 viewsTheChef

Great performance tonight....... on 09:55 - Mar 7 by terryb

I can't recall the last time we played as well as we did last night. Especially against a good side.

Of course, a win would have been superb (and deserved), but even in the added time I was worried that West Brom might sneak a winner!

I'm now confident that we have a chance to win in all the remaining ten games. Obviously, we won't win all of them, but even three weeks ago that thought would have been an impossibility!

Need four more wins plus whatever draws we can pick up.

Keep playing like that and I don't think it'll be a problem.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Great performance tonight....... on 13:17 - Mar 7 with 587 viewsjohann28

Great performance tonight....... on 23:28 - Mar 6 by dmm

It's been a long time since I can remember being so emotional at a game. LR was electric tonight and even though we didn't win, we did Stan proud. It could well inspire even better performances leading us to safety this season.

Absolutely. I was welling up before ko to the extent that person next to me asked if i was ok. To hear all sides of the ground cheering chanting and singing their hearts out was so special. Great night and haven't come back to earth yet
Great performance tonight....... on 13:40 - Mar 7 with 530 viewspaulparker

A rollercoaster of a game last night and we did enough to win 2 games of football with the chances we created
I have a horrible feeling we are going to be one of those too good to go down teams just as we are starting to build on something, it’s typical QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Great performance tonight....... on 13:59 - Mar 7 with 472 viewsSonofpugwash

Won't always be playing against two keepers.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Great performance tonight....... on 14:16 - Mar 7 with 428 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Just re-watched the game. Was on Sky sports football at midday. Still don't know how we didn't win that. I am pretty certain that if the Cook overhead kick gone in, at least some of the stadium would have collapsed and I would still be in the pub.
Great performance tonight....... on 14:21 - Mar 7 with 414 viewsjohann28

Was it my imagination or was the pitch different? It smelt like newly cut grass for starters, then much less bouncy than of late? Or just because both teams played on the floor? Whatever - it was, to use a cliche, a great advertisement for footy
Login to get fewer ads

Great performance tonight....... on 14:25 - Mar 7 with 391 viewsTheChef

Great performance tonight....... on 14:16 - Mar 7 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Just re-watched the game. Was on Sky sports football at midday. Still don't know how we didn't win that. I am pretty certain that if the Cook overhead kick gone in, at least some of the stadium would have collapsed and I would still be in the pub.

Would have been End of Days, mate.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024