Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Rowett 09:53 - Mar 19 with 9249 viewsHayesender

Set to be appointed Birmingham boss on a short term deal. Why do we always seem to play these teams at the worst possible time?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Gary Rowett on 12:31 - Mar 20 with 1456 viewsToast_R

If he had a bit of pride, he'd tell them to shove that job where the sun doesn't shine.
Gary Rowett on 12:34 - Mar 20 with 1437 viewskensalriser

Gary Rowett on 12:31 - Mar 20 by Toast_R

If he had a bit of pride, he'd tell them to shove that job where the sun doesn't shine.

Gary, would you like to come back to Birmingham for a bit?

Fck off.

Are you sure? Take a look at this size of this contract?

On my way now...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Gary Rowett on 12:51 - Mar 20 with 1374 viewsconnell10

Gary Rowett on 12:31 - Mar 20 by Toast_R

Stinks of desperation from both sides.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Gary Rowett on 08:23 - Mar 30 with 781 viewsWatford_Ranger

Was quite impressed with the way they set up. Thought he’d be super back to basics get it up to Hogan and hope for the best but considering what he’s got some of their football was quite good until they tried to see out the draw.

Hudds v Bham April 27th looks tasty.
Gary Rowett on 10:22 - Mar 30 with 545 viewspaulparker

Met him yesterday in Chiswick , nice bloke , shook his hand and told them we would stuff them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gary Rowett on 14:38 - Mar 30 with 362 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Gary Rowett on 08:23 - Mar 30 by Watford_Ranger

Was quite impressed with the way they set up. Thought he’d be super back to basics get it up to Hogan and hope for the best but considering what he’s got some of their football was quite good until they tried to see out the draw.

Hudds v Bham April 27th looks tasty.

Yes, I thought there was some positives for Gary. Given he only had a week to work with the players, Birmingham looked pretty well organised and had a clear plan. They maintained their shape well, and counter attacked at pace. They have some neat footballers in midfield (Paik and Bielik) who created some good situations with sharp passing. Bacuna was a pest in the hole and took his goal well. For me, their issues lie in the business ends of the pitch. Defensively, they look susceptible to crosses and set-pieces, and at times were guilty of not clearing their lines. And, for all the pretty play in midfield, they created few meaningful chances and only registered 3 shots on target. In addition, their game management after going ahead was poor. Once QPR equalised, Birmingham appeared to settle for the draw when the game was very much in the balance.
[Post edited 30 Mar 14:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024