Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread 10:43 - Mar 30 with 34887 viewsMonkey_Roots

Having spent an okay’ish season with QPR, lazy, lumbering Lowe will only be too aware of how returning players are want to punish the R’s, and break the hearts and minds of the fans.

How it normally happens, is the player will spend 90 mins against QPR doing the exact opposite of what they did playing for QPR, just to really invoke froth and anger from the fans. So, expect a crazed unstoppable lunatic sprinting around, sacrificing any available body part to get the ball, tears rolling down his cheeks as he lines up for something he truly cares about… this will, of course, be the Jamal Lowe that faces QPR on Monday.

He’s done well this year for Swansea, a good return for goals and assists… and, maybe crucially, he has just scored against the Owls, so may have got it out of his system a game too soon.

Let’s hope so.

I’m going for a wild away win 0-3.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:48 - Apr 1 with 2462 viewsdavman

It is HOT here. Rain cloud just coming over.

Not sure we have much goal threat on the pitch; I guess this will be contain them early and go for it later on.

1-0, 0-0 or 0-1 incoming I think...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:48 - Apr 1 with 2455 viewsHayesender

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:34 - Apr 1 by Esox_Lucius

Unfairly sacked and blackballed for an offence he didn't commit. There's a reason I can't abide Paul Barron.

I must have missed this one. What happened there?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:49 - Apr 1 with 2448 viewsJAPRANGERS

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:12 - Apr 1 by Malintabuk

More than happy with that team. Fox a canny pro and will not let us down at LB. Also think that will be a difficult team to beat and with this being the 2nd game in 3 days happy if we keep it tight
My only disappointment is Dykes. Would love to have seen Sincs in

Why is it that Armstrong never gets a start? Got to be a better bet than dykes surely?
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:49 - Apr 1 with 2452 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Any streams?
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:52 - Apr 1 with 2399 viewsaston_hoop

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:49 - Apr 1 by Welsh_Ranger

Any streams?

Available in the UK on QPR+ today

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/march/30/stream-swansea-away/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:03 - Apr 1 with 2180 viewsjohncharles

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:08 - Apr 1 by RangersDave

Dykes? oh no! waste of time!

Keep the faith Dave 🤪

Strong and stable my arse.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:04 - Apr 1 with 2151 viewsLogman

http://www.fawanews.com/Swansea%20City%20vs%20Queens%20Park%20Rangers.html
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:04 - Apr 1 with 2151 viewsCamberleyR

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:49 - Apr 1 by Welsh_Ranger

Any streams?

http://www.fawanews.com/Swansea%20City%20vs%20Queens%20Park%20Rangers.html

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:08 - Apr 1 with 2077 viewsBrazilNutR

great start...
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:09 - Apr 1 with 2065 viewsJimmyR

Good pressure early on… need to make it pay
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:09 - Apr 1 with 2052 viewsaston_hoop

Stong positive start from us, Smyth tricky, Dykes putting himself about well. Couple of early chances for us.

Swansea have a Brazilian winger called Ronald. Not Ronaldo, not Ronaldinho, just Ronald.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:10 - Apr 1 with 2036 viewskensalriser

Very positive start, wonder if we can keep up this intensity.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:17 - Apr 1 with 1749 viewsQuillPenRiot

Love that Fox looks for Jimmy on the FK, just boots it as high as fkkin possible, Jimmy wins it ofc
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:20 - Apr 1 with 1620 viewsSpaceman_P

gotta say our kit really pops, possibly one of the best dennis the menace kits.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:23 - Apr 1 with 1470 viewsQuillPenRiot

Dykes isn’t doing too bad, but I think Sinclair would cause more problems, maybe be a step or two ahead of the defender where Dykes just wasn’t ahead enough on a couple of crosses
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:24 - Apr 1 with 1435 viewsGloucs_R

Chair missing too many of these chances

Poll: Are we staying up?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:25 - Apr 1 with 1430 viewsQuillPenRiot

Their left winger has some speed, got in a couple of dangerous crosses around Jimmy
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:25 - Apr 1 with 1387 viewsGloucs_R

Not QPR commentary today? I've got a Scouser who is bloody annoying

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:28 - Apr 1 with 1299 viewsQuillPenRiot

Hairy darling with a muffed head
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:29 - Apr 1 with 1260 viewsLogman

Field showing why he is our best CM
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:29 - Apr 1 with 1244 viewsE17hoop

JCS lucky not to get a yellow there.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:31 - Apr 1 with 1156 viewsMatch82

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:24 - Apr 1 by Gloucs_R

Chair missing too many of these chances

Dykes visibly frustrated that he didn't pass that
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:31 - Apr 1 with 1146 viewsGloucs_R

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:29 - Apr 1 by E17hoop

JCS lucky not to get a yellow there.

Blatant yellow wasn't it

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:32 - Apr 1 with 1135 viewsDorse

Getting a bit frustrated with Chair. He's just missing runs from his teammates and looking to cut in. It's predictable and they double up on him. Fox must be pretty cheesed off by now. He's offered an overlap and got ignored every time. Come on Illy - can't do it all by yourself!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:32 - Apr 1 with 1116 viewsQuillPenRiot

Haha, Jimmy’s run with the stiff arm, too bad he couldn’ finish it off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024