Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread 10:43 - Mar 30 with 35712 viewsMonkey_Roots

Having spent an okay’ish season with QPR, lazy, lumbering Lowe will only be too aware of how returning players are want to punish the R’s, and break the hearts and minds of the fans.

How it normally happens, is the player will spend 90 mins against QPR doing the exact opposite of what they did playing for QPR, just to really invoke froth and anger from the fans. So, expect a crazed unstoppable lunatic sprinting around, sacrificing any available body part to get the ball, tears rolling down his cheeks as he lines up for something he truly cares about… this will, of course, be the Jamal Lowe that faces QPR on Monday.

He’s done well this year for Swansea, a good return for goals and assists… and, maybe crucially, he has just scored against the Owls, so may have got it out of his system a game too soon.

Let’s hope so.

I’m going for a wild away win 0-3.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 13:23 - Apr 1 with 2433 viewskensalriser

Just noted that the six (yes, six) teams below us have mustered two wins between them from their last five games, both Sheff Weds wins against other teams in that group. That's two wins in 26 games. What could possibly go wrong for us from here?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 13:31 - Apr 1 with 2372 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Delighted if we win, settle for a point.

1-1.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 13:56 - Apr 1 with 2295 viewsderbyhoop

Judging by thread started by Stowmarket, there could be an awful lot of Rs fans who have tickets but can't get there.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 13:59 - Apr 1 with 2272 viewscheeseydane

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:04 - Mar 31 by Hayesender

Dunne up front

That's ridiculous.
False 10 surely...?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:04 - Apr 1 with 2158 viewsHayesender

Strange team selection. Paal must have injured himself doing his Usain Bolt from the dugout

Poll: Shamima Beghum

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread (n/t) on 14:05 - Apr 1 with 2131 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:06 - Apr 1 with 2077 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:06 - Apr 1 with 2070 viewsQPRSteve

Login to get fewer ads

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:06 - Apr 1 with 2070 viewsNov77

Few changes…

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:08 - Apr 1 with 1979 viewsRangersDave

Dykes? oh no! waste of time!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:08 - Apr 1 with 1968 viewsdaveB

would have gone with Armstrong but hopefully Dykes turns up today
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:09 - Apr 1 with 1926 viewsconnell10

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:06 - Apr 1 by QPRSteve

Not sure about that line up, hope I'm wrong.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:10 - Apr 1 with 1892 viewswortonr

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:08 - Apr 1 by RangersDave

Dykes? oh no! waste of time!

Really hope you’ll be eating your words !
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:12 - Apr 1 with 1862 viewsRangersDave

he hasnt turned up properly since coming to Rangers, not sure he'll get anywhere now and be released as a wastrel in the summer.

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:12 - Apr 1 with 1858 viewsMalintabuk

More than happy with that team. Fox a canny pro and will not let us down at LB. Also think that will be a difficult team to beat and with this being the 2nd game in 3 days happy if we keep it tight
My only disappointment is Dykes. Would love to have seen Sincs in
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:13 - Apr 1 with 1841 viewskensalriser

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:04 - Apr 1 by Hayesender

Strange team selection. Paal must have injured himself doing his Usain Bolt from the dugout

Four games in 12 days...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:14 - Apr 1 with 1805 viewsQuillPenRiot

I think Dykes works better with Smyth alongside him, no stats to back that up here, pure conjecture and hope (desperation…)
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:15 - Apr 1 with 1788 viewsRangersDave

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:09 - Apr 1 by connell10

Not sure about that line up, hope I'm wrong.

Me too, but i dont believe he has the ability.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:18 - Apr 1 with 1723 viewsdennisbailey92

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:04 - Apr 1 by Hayesender

Pal sick rather than injured so that’s a positive
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:20 - Apr 1 with 1685 viewsed_83

Not overly optimistic given that lineup but in Marti we trust. I’m assuming Paal’s injured if he’s not even on the bench, and Fox over Larkeche makes sense. Surprised to see Hayden in the squad - he’ll be missed but hopefully we get the better version we’ve seen of Colback recently, not the braindead one from earlier in the season. Rotating Willock, Anderson and Frey seems smart, just hope their replacements can step up - Hodge in particular, who started so brightly with us but has seemed to go off the boil a bit.

Feels like we’re set up to press aggressively and keep it tight, going for a 1-1 draw.
[Post edited 1 Apr 14:21]
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:20 - Apr 1 with 1679 viewsbosh67

It's a challenge to Dykes to say time to actually score some goals. Fox I presume at LB. Paal did pick up a knock. Smyth, Hodge and Chair provide a very rapid attacking midfield. Possibly would have stuck Armstrong in front of them because then our pace up front would be terrifying but let's hope for Dyke's sake that he actually hits the net today. He needs to!

Also feels like one eye on the Wednesday game.
[Post edited 1 Apr 14:38]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:34 - Apr 1 with 1433 viewsEsox_Lucius

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 10:49 - Mar 31 by eastside_r

Didn’t we have a Gary Cooper on our books in the 1990’s - and a fair few other cowboys since then!

Unfairly sacked and blackballed for an offence he didn't commit. There's a reason I can't abide Paul Barron.

The grass is always greener.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:38 - Apr 1 with 1363 viewsQuillPenRiot

Finally getting to Clive’s preview, Swansea being good at set pieces, Fox’s height may be an argument for his playing today. And then they have a sharp goalkeeper, Fox’s height may be what we need to improve on our corner chances
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:42 - Apr 1 with 1271 viewsrbee

Afternoon everyone.

Paal is ill not injured.

No problem with Foxy stepping in but too many other changes for my liking, I guess Marti is looking to Saturday's game. Really cannot fathom Dykes over Sincs because the Swansea pitch really is huge.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:48 - Apr 1 with 1143 viewsBrianMcCarthy

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:38 - Apr 1 by QuillPenRiot

Finally getting to Clive’s preview, Swansea being good at set pieces, Fox’s height may be an argument for his playing today. And then they have a sharp goalkeeper, Fox’s height may be what we need to improve on our corner chances

You may be right.

Maybe also a factor in the choice of Dykes to start.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024