Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread 10:43 - Mar 30 with 34933 viewsMonkey_Roots

Having spent an okay’ish season with QPR, lazy, lumbering Lowe will only be too aware of how returning players are want to punish the R’s, and break the hearts and minds of the fans.

How it normally happens, is the player will spend 90 mins against QPR doing the exact opposite of what they did playing for QPR, just to really invoke froth and anger from the fans. So, expect a crazed unstoppable lunatic sprinting around, sacrificing any available body part to get the ball, tears rolling down his cheeks as he lines up for something he truly cares about… this will, of course, be the Jamal Lowe that faces QPR on Monday.

He’s done well this year for Swansea, a good return for goals and assists… and, maybe crucially, he has just scored against the Owls, so may have got it out of his system a game too soon.

Let’s hope so.

I’m going for a wild away win 0-3.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 with 2720 viewsTonto

How long injury time?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 with 2717 viewsQuillPenRiot

Excellent commanding catch by Begovic on that corner
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 with 2697 views1BobbyHazell

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:45 - Apr 1 by cpgerber

I think Morgan Fox has been very good today.

Very solid
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 with 2666 viewsMatch82

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:49 - Apr 1 by traininvain

Safe to say that we/Begovic got away with one there.

Talk about "moments" when you look back at the season that defined it, that could easily have been one in the negative column
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 with 2662 viewstraininvain

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:49 - Apr 1 by 1BobbyHazell

We were terrible after the half time switch. Marti saw that too and the subsequent subs were game changing.

I could see his logic in getting Armstrong on at half time- Swansea were dominating possession and we looked more likely to get something on the break. The mistake was leaving Dykes on the pitch as he was a complete passenger and we couldn’t get out of our half hence Marti corrected this by getting Anderson and Hayden on and hey presto we scored soon thereafter.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 with 2658 viewsQuillPenRiot

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 by Tonto

How long injury time?

6 min
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:52 - Apr 1 with 2583 viewsR_from_afar

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:31 - Apr 1 by qprd

scored from a corner

i can die in peace

Post of the year!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:53 - Apr 1 with 2424 views1BobbyHazell

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 by traininvain

I could see his logic in getting Armstrong on at half time- Swansea were dominating possession and we looked more likely to get something on the break. The mistake was leaving Dykes on the pitch as he was a complete passenger and we couldn’t get out of our half hence Marti corrected this by getting Anderson and Hayden on and hey presto we scored soon thereafter.

Agree 100%
Login to get fewer ads

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:53 - Apr 1 with 2393 viewsJimmyR

Sincs finally gets a foul given for him, and a goal from a corner!!!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 1 with 2013 viewsClive_Anderson

Has it finished yet?
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 1 with 1972 viewsQuillPenRiot

GET IN!!!!!!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 1 with 1960 viewsMatch82

Get the fck in. Now we believe.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 1 with 1943 viewsR_from_afar

FT 0-1. Get in !

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 1 with 1939 viewsqprxtc

Yakky facking dah!!!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:57 - Apr 1 with 1929 viewsDorse

Yup. It is glorious.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:57 - Apr 1 with 1905 viewsClive_Anderson

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa

0-1 FT
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:57 - Apr 1 with 1843 viewsRs_Holy

Bit lucky today but WTF!… mom = JCS 10/10 performance … that’ll do nicely
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 1815 viewsstrikerace

Wow, can't remember the last time we won and did not play all the good.
Tremendous win for the table, 6 clear now and in 16th
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 1792 viewsflynnbo

Brilliant result! COYRs!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 1791 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Sweet 16th
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 1773 viewsaston_hoop

Some excellent defensive performances across the pitch today. JCS and Cook magnificent, Sam Field superb. Hayden made a huge difference when he came on too. Great Easter. Nosebleed territory now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 1759 viewstraininvain

Superb. Some big performances throughout the team but JCS was immense and motm for me.

Marti Cifuentes what a man.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 1753 viewsHooping_Mad

Been a big critic of Begovic but he was MOM for me today. Great defensive performance from Fox as well.

3 more points and I think we're safe.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 1735 viewsToast_R

The R's are staying up!
Well, it would take some collapse from now on not to.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 1714 viewsGloucs_R

That's a huge win. Huge.

I honestly thought we were dead and buried before Marti joined. What an absolute turnaround.

4 more points and I think we are safe.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024