Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A positive team that cares 16:41 - Mar 31 with 5439 viewsTonto

Look at these two clips... dont tell me the whole team, even those that didn't or weren't playing don't care... they do. That wasn't the case under GA... marti deserves a lot if credit for this IMO

https://youtube.com/shorts/wl3QndbImaE?si=g7vdHpKQASnvusz1

https://youtube.com/shorts/2l_VOcDP2uI?si=EA51hkORrAoT6EkV

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

A positive team that cares on 23:34 - Apr 1 with 994 viewsbosh67

A positive team that cares on 22:24 - Apr 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Hayden is quoted as saying “I had to take a pay-cut to go to QPR" in that piece.

I don't get that. He's under contract at Newcastle so they have to honour that and pay him, no?

The only question surely is how much of the wages the loaning club agree to cover?

I saw that Brian.

“I had to take a pay-cut to go to QPR, which I was happy to do for the last few months of the season, to get games,” he said.

“But it’ll be back to square one in the summer but hopefully I can help keep QPR up and would love to stay here if possible.”

Would love this guy to stay hopefully if we stay up, which now looks a reality. He's a solid pro and another leader.

If he's up for a packet of Frazzles, a can of pop, a Curley Wurley and a brief look at a girly mag stuck in a park hedge every week as wages it's a big yes from me.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A positive team that cares on 15:22 - Apr 3 with 691 viewsfrancisbowles

A positive team that cares on 23:34 - Apr 1 by bosh67

I saw that Brian.

“I had to take a pay-cut to go to QPR, which I was happy to do for the last few months of the season, to get games,” he said.

“But it’ll be back to square one in the summer but hopefully I can help keep QPR up and would love to stay here if possible.”

Would love this guy to stay hopefully if we stay up, which now looks a reality. He's a solid pro and another leader.

If he's up for a packet of Frazzles, a can of pop, a Curley Wurley and a brief look at a girly mag stuck in a park hedge every week as wages it's a big yes from me.

Speculation from me too but maybe it's about bonuses. He could still be getting some payments if he was available at Newcastle, which may be more than any bonuses that we offer.
A positive team that cares on 15:38 - Apr 3 with 653 viewsWelsh_Ranger

A positive team that cares on 13:30 - Apr 1 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Quite brutal as well. Kakay, Drewe, Dixon-Bonner, Adomah, Larkeche (to a certain degree) all moved out of the match day squad.
Kelman and Duke-McKenna loaned out.
They all had a shot at the first team under him, but moved out pretty quickly when alternatives became available.

I get the impression Marti doesn't suffer fools gladly.

A shame with EDB as from the little i saw he was an upgrade on what we had, admittedly not as good as Hayden but something to work on.
A positive team that cares on 15:55 - Apr 3 with 615 viewsdaveB

I thought they did care under Ainsworth, certainly this season, no real lack of effort in the main just not well set up and no real clue how to score a goal. They actually started the season alright, lots of bodies on the line blocks in games like Cardiff and Birmingham, it went wrong under Ainsworth as he just wasn't upto the job, was obvious to see last season let alone this.

I do love the turn around though, It's only a few weeks since we lost to Watford/Stoke and the players were being slaughtered for not caring
A positive team that cares on 09:49 - Apr 4 with 408 viewsTheChef

A positive team that cares on 15:55 - Apr 3 by daveB

I thought they did care under Ainsworth, certainly this season, no real lack of effort in the main just not well set up and no real clue how to score a goal. They actually started the season alright, lots of bodies on the line blocks in games like Cardiff and Birmingham, it went wrong under Ainsworth as he just wasn't upto the job, was obvious to see last season let alone this.

I do love the turn around though, It's only a few weeks since we lost to Watford/Stoke and the players were being slaughtered for not caring

Watford was an odd one - can't legislate for Livermore scoring two goals there.

Stoke though the players seemed to have no clue what they were doing!

But yes overall I think the players have tried.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024