Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travel chaos 10:15 - Apr 1 with 6440 viewsstowmarketrange

No trains west of Cardiff due to an electrical problem.A lot of trains from London cancelled including my 10.48.Should be fun.
Travel chaos on 18:09 - Apr 2 with 1775 viewsHayesender

Just had an email from Southern regarding my train on Saturday to Clapham. Check on the morning basically.

It's fcking impossible to make plans anymore

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Travel chaos on 20:14 - Apr 2 with 1584 viewspaulparker

Travel chaos on 14:07 - Apr 2 by Rangersw12

Had an email that the last train back from Plymouth has now been cancelled

So now having to get a hotel etc

Rail network in this country has been broken for years and drastically needs to be looked at

The last 2 years or so have been awful
I salute anyone who has to travel to watch us it’s not easy at all
I’ve given up going to most home games as the midlands service has been a disgrace , it’s to much hassle

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Travel chaos on 20:52 - Apr 2 with 1486 viewsHayesender

And even when the trains do run, they're a disgusting mess. The southern trains up to Clapham are filthy, and I get on at the first bloody station

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Travel chaos on 22:40 - Apr 2 with 1381 viewsstowmarketrange

Travel chaos on 18:09 - Apr 2 by Hayesender

Just had an email from Southern regarding my train on Saturday to Clapham. Check on the morning basically.

It's fcking impossible to make plans anymore

No central line between White City and Leytonstone on Saturday either.Should be interesting.
Travel chaos on 23:47 - Apr 2 with 1282 viewsRangersw12

Travel chaos on 20:14 - Apr 2 by paulparker

The last 2 years or so have been awful
I salute anyone who has to travel to watch us it’s not easy at all
I’ve given up going to most home games as the midlands service has been a disgrace , it’s to much hassle

Lost so many games over the last couple of years because of the strikes etc

Even Sat there is no overtime so likely to be cancellations.

We're booked on 12 pm for Plymouth but just gonna get to Paddington early and just jump on the first train we can as looking at national rail every train has a yellow exclamation mark which again means probable cancellations

Fcking joke of a service
Travel chaos on 09:53 - Apr 3 with 1126 viewsterryb

Travel chaos on 22:40 - Apr 2 by stowmarketrange

No central line between White City and Leytonstone on Saturday either.Should be interesting.

Wonderful!

That takes driving to Gants Hill out of the equation. The Hammersmith & City/Circle trains will be packed after the game & the last time I returned that way, five trains went to hammersmith before one arrived travelling eastwards!
Travel chaos on 10:59 - Apr 3 with 1068 viewsE17hoop

Travel chaos on 09:53 - Apr 3 by terryb

Wonderful!

That takes driving to Gants Hill out of the equation. The Hammersmith & City/Circle trains will be packed after the game & the last time I returned that way, five trains went to hammersmith before one arrived travelling eastwards!

Elizabeth Line to Paddington?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Travel chaos on 15:21 - Apr 3 with 905 viewsterryb

Travel chaos on 10:59 - Apr 3 by E17hoop

Elizabeth Line to Paddington?

Yes, but Shenfield to Liverpool Street is a lot quicker on Greater Anglia.

I will decide between bus between Witham & Billericay or drive to Shenfield.
Login to get fewer ads

Travel chaos on 15:27 - Apr 3 with 889 viewslosethedrum

Travel chaos on 15:21 - Apr 3 by terryb

Yes, but Shenfield to Liverpool Street is a lot quicker on Greater Anglia.

I will decide between bus between Witham & Billericay or drive to Shenfield.

Hi Terry just be aware that the 1800 from liv st to billericay for the bus to Witham is cancelled so next usable train is 1830 now , dont get back to Diss until past 9pm .
Travel chaos on 15:56 - Apr 3 with 842 viewsterryb

Travel chaos on 15:27 - Apr 3 by losethedrum

Hi Terry just be aware that the 1800 from liv st to billericay for the bus to Witham is cancelled so next usable train is 1830 now , dont get back to Diss until past 9pm .

Thank you.

it will be drive to Shenfield!
Travel chaos on 16:40 - Apr 3 with 785 viewsNed_Kennedys

Travel chaos on 22:40 - Apr 2 by stowmarketrange

What a joke. Service on the Underground getting worse and worse.
And yet Sadiq Khan will probably be re-elected.
Travel chaos on 13:55 - Apr 5 with 542 viewsstowmarketrange

Travel chaos on 15:27 - Apr 3 by losethedrum

And the A12 northbound is shut from Brentwood to Chelmsford just to add to the chaos.
Travel chaos on 17:08 - Apr 5 with 446 viewsstowmarketrange

For anyone who got delayed on Monday,GWR approved my delay repay over the 10.48 being cancelled and they’ve agreed to pay the whole £20.10 back as the delay was between 1 and 2 hours,so anyone who was delayed should be entitled to their money back.
All you need is your tickets and fill in the form on the GWR website.
Travel chaos on 18:15 - Apr 5 with 387 viewsRangersw12

Travel chaos on 17:08 - Apr 5 by stowmarketrange

For anyone who got delayed on Monday,GWR approved my delay repay over the 10.48 being cancelled and they’ve agreed to pay the whole £20.10 back as the delay was between 1 and 2 hours,so anyone who was delayed should be entitled to their money back.
All you need is your tickets and fill in the form on the GWR website.

Good that you got your refund from GWR

I tried to get refund for the return leg for Plymouth as they cancelled the sleeper train so now staying over .

Rang them up and specifically said just want a refund for the sleeper as we will be using the London to Plymouth tickets , women said yep that's fine .

Put the phone down and two mins later got an email stating they cancelled the whole journey and refunded it all 🤬🤬

Luckily managed to get another single down at only ten quid more expensive but still a pain in the arse and I've now put in a complaint
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024