Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 31023 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 20:22 - Apr 1 with 7323 viewsSpaceman_P

Monkey I think you're beginning to get it too... the earlier the better.

2 - 1 us.

Danish Jesus will get his goal.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 20:22 - Apr 1 with 7309 viewsBoston

We're going to pee in their beautiful boat.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 20:23 - Apr 1 with 7313 viewsizlingtonhoop

Good title
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 20:30 - Apr 1 with 7260 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 20:31 - Apr 1 with 7254 viewscolinallcars

D'you know, I've always wondered. What is a runcible spoon ?
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 20:54 - Apr 1 with 7145 viewsconnell10

2-2 and I'd take that ....and run .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 21:11 - Apr 1 with 7092 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I really don't know who I love more: Monkey or Spaceman.

Not in a man-love type of way I'll have you know, more kinda, Joey giving man-hugs to Ross and Chandler type thang. But, you know, if we keep winning...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 21:22 - Apr 1 with 7052 viewsHoopsie

Chances amiss but enough to dish out a narrowest of victory, QPR to beat Sheffield Wednesday and looking up,

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 09:07 - Apr 2 with 6811 viewsTheChef

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 20:31 - Apr 1 by colinallcars

D'you know, I've always wondered. What is a runcible spoon ?

It's an all in one fork/spoon.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:02 - Apr 3 with 6526 viewsJuzzie

Just booked tickets for me and my 9 year old son and 6 year old daughter. First time she's ever been to a game and the last three home games me and my son went to, we lost. So they better fkin' win!!!
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:35 - Apr 3 with 6376 viewsTomS

The more I think about it, the more confident I get that we'll win comfortably on Saturday. Sheffield Wednesday's run of decent results has come to a shuddering halt. Their fans are resigned to relegation. They will be travelling to London seeking a point, not a win.

Yet, years of experience supporting this club have conditioned me to be wary of such positive feelings, as the outcome often doesn't live up to expectations. I'd be delighted with any kind of a win.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 21:06 - Apr 3 with 6204 viewsSpaceman_P

It's only Wednesday and I am actually looking forward to watching this match.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 22:34 - Apr 3 with 5968 viewssaxbend

And there in the box, stood our Morgan Fox,
He leapt high, it went in off the post, the post,
He leapt high, it went in off the post.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 22:41 - Apr 3 with 5945 viewscolinallcars

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 09:07 - Apr 2 by TheChef

Thanks Chef, as a Chef you should know !
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 22:46 - Apr 3 with 5938 viewscolinallcars

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 21:06 - Apr 3 by Spaceman_P

It's only Wednesday and I am actually looking forward to watching this match.

Me too….but the ol' QPR doubt sets in. Surely they won't let us down again?
Just noticed Rotherham v Plymouth Friday - the Millers could help us out there.
Nice little easy journey for the Plymouth fans on a Friday.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 23:01 - Apr 3 with 5901 viewsfraserc

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 09:07 - Apr 2 by TheChef

Kind of. It was a pseudoword invented by Lear that has since been applied to the fork/spoon combo, although Lear's drawings make it look more like a ladle.
[Post edited 3 Apr 23:02]
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 23:11 - Apr 3 with 5875 viewscolinallcars

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 23:01 - Apr 3 by fraserc

Kind of. It was a pseudoword invented by Lear that has since been applied to the fork/spoon combo, although Lear's drawings make it look more like a ladle.
[Post edited 3 Apr 23:02]

Thanks to you as well. I'd heard the term runcible spoon all my life and never knew what it was.
Another one…..some years ago I courted (!) a young lady from South Kensington whom I met at a gig.
Way out of my class, she was salon to my saloon.
She used to have an olive fork.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 08:02 - Apr 4 with 5690 viewsSpaceman_P

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 23:11 - Apr 3 by colinallcars

Thanks to you as well. I'd heard the term runcible spoon all my life and never knew what it was.
Another one…..some years ago I courted (!) a young lady from South Kensington whom I met at a gig.

reminds me of my wife's family, they're very middle class.... I had to learn how to use a fish knife for f'sakes.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 09:22 - Apr 4 with 5634 viewsdmm

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 23:11 - Apr 3 by colinallcars

An olive fork is just a small fancy fork, often in sterling silver and expensive. Use your fingers to enjoy the delights of the olive.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 09:43 - Apr 4 with 5607 viewsBluce_Ree

A owl?

2-0. We can't be stopped. QPR are unf*ckwittable right now.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 10:51 - Apr 4 with 5516 viewsGaryT

Wednesday haven't won in four so it's tempting to think this one's in the bag. Problem is they lost to Leeds, Ipswich, Middlesbrough and drew with Swansea so not entirely unexpected.

I'd take a point, 1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 12:30 - Apr 4 with 5444 viewskensalriser

They've been quite effective at beating teams towards the bottom - Rotherham (twice), Blackburn, Stoke, QPR, Brum, Wawl, Plymouth.

Gulp.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:37 - Apr 4 with 5290 viewsBluce_Ree

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 12:30 - Apr 4 by kensalriser

They've been quite effective at beating teams towards the bottom - Rotherham (twice), Blackburn, Stoke, QPR, Brum, Wawl, Plymouth.

Gulp.

Well now they're going to be effective at eating our entire arse. Sheffield bitches.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 18:42 - Apr 4 with 5099 viewsenfieldargh

Almost soldout so full house plus its all the lower SE.

Nulify Bannon half the battle won. Take our chances another major part.

Think its do or die for them

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 19:52 - Apr 4 with 5046 viewsSuperhoops2808

I think that if they concede early, they will panic and we will be able to take advantage of that

3-0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024