Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R.I.P Ray Wilikins 14:37 - Apr 4 with 1425 viewssdm1508

On the 6th anniversary of his death. Classy footballer, even classier human being
R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 14:51 - Apr 4 with 1375 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Thanks for the reminder. After Stan, he was my favourite player - he was just a joy to watch and he loved playing for us, in that wonderful team, too.

Those of us who regularly saw him play were very lucky indeed.

RIP Ray.
R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 14:57 - Apr 4 with 1354 viewsted_hendrix

Six years? dear me the last time I saw him he was In the Crown and Sceptre before a game sat at a table with a glass of wine.
Lovely all round bloke to talk too but oh boy he could play football.
RIP Ray.

'My word'

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 15:58 - Apr 4 with 1234 viewsqpr_1968

another class player....
where have them 6 years gone.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 16:27 - Apr 4 with 1164 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Best player I ever saw in a Rangers shirt, made that 90s team tick. World class.
R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 16:37 - Apr 4 with 1129 viewsHayesender

This story sums the man up

Poll: Shamima Beghum

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 16:45 - Apr 4 with 1111 viewsPlanetHonneywood

For me his standout performance was when 1,800 (eighteen hundred) of us travelled to Newcastle in October 1993.

Newcastle were just beginning to develop into the gung-ho side destined to win feck all, but play some incredible stuff when on form.

Ray totally bossed it. He was magnificent, and you'll go along way before you'll ever see a bloke in B&W totally take over the game as he did. We were lucky to have him, when he was playing some of the finest football of his career.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 16:55 - Apr 4 with 1073 viewssprocket

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 16:37 - Apr 4 by Hayesender

Fantastic human story that and brought a tear to my eye. Shows how far a little humility and kindness can go and the impact it can have. RIP Ray.
R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 18:02 - Apr 4 with 959 viewsqpr_1968

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 16:37 - Apr 4 by Hayesender

fantastic story......what a gent.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Login to get fewer ads

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 18:14 - Apr 4 with 930 viewspaulparker

Where does the time go ????
Mind you I can still picture that chip against Wednesday & that diving header against Spurs like it was yesterday

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 20:47 - Apr 4 with 777 viewsnumptydumpty

Always a top man for me.

Fantastic player. I was gobsmacked he had joined us but prior to this, did not like him because of Chelsea and Man Utd connections and reputation as the crab suggested he would not be all that for us.

He was the ultimate Rolls Royce midfielder. So so much time and incredibly accurate cross field passes on the proverbial sixpence.

Great motivator and time for everybody

Was an interesting pundit although he did have his demons , mainly drink related and couple drink drive related punishments.

But was a massive influence for good and a sad day when he passed way too young

Ray Ray Super Ray !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 22:05 - Apr 4 with 707 viewshoops_legend

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 20:47 - Apr 4 by numptydumpty

Always a top man for me.

Fantastic player. I was gobsmacked he had joined us but prior to this, did not like him because of Chelsea and Man Utd connections and reputation as the crab suggested he would not be all that for us.

He was the ultimate Rolls Royce midfielder. So so much time and incredibly accurate cross field passes on the proverbial sixpence.

Great motivator and time for everybody

Was an interesting pundit although he did have his demons , mainly drink related and couple drink drive related punishments.

But was a massive influence for good and a sad day when he passed way too young

Ray Ray Super Ray !!!

The worst thing was Not long before his death he was getting cristicsm from fans because of his Chelsea connections. I felt surprised at the time and ashamed looking back

He was a qpr legend
R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 15:29 - Apr 5 with 457 viewsBenny_the_Ball

R.I.P Ray Wilikins on 22:05 - Apr 4 by hoops_legend

The worst thing was Not long before his death he was getting cristicsm from fans because of his Chelsea connections. I felt surprised at the time and ashamed looking back

He was a qpr legend

Was he??? I don't remember that. As far as I recall he was well loved by QPR supporters and is still held in high esteem today.

RIEP Legend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024