Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites 11:24 - Apr 17 with 26953 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

(My record is won 1, drawn 1. So unbeaten, 😀 but regardless who starts the post, it’s the players who have to get us out the trenches and to D (Delivery) Day) - yes, double brackets in that sentence.

War is bad-and there is too much happening of it in the world. But I thought will use the fighting for survival analogy for what we need to do vs PNE.

My grandad fought in North Africa, my favourite set of books are Spike Milligan’s war memoirs (hence the title of the post), war comics and army sets were part of my childhood growing up in the 70’s, Sir Laurence Olivier's unique narrative voice of the World at War still poignant from when I first heard it when watching with my dad on black and white TV.

I’m not a war fanatic. Much better things in life.

But let’s get stuck in, let’s dig deep-We shall never surrender to any relegation threat! - even if we think Preston are on the beach already. Let’s see a bright light in our 3rd last game. Let us see peace in the world. Get stuck in Hoops.

QPR 2 PNE 1 (Chair and Armstrong)
[Post edited 17 Apr 11:26]

DonnieR

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:12 - Apr 20 with 1973 viewsitsbiga

Jobs a good'un.
That result should see us safe. Cant see Wednesday getting over us now.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:12 - Apr 20 with 1972 viewsGloucs_R

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

Yessssssssss

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:12 - Apr 20 with 1973 viewsGaryT

Thank fcuk for that.....and breath.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:12 - Apr 20 with 1948 viewsBluce_Ree

Andy Sinton cheering at the end is my spirit animal.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:13 - Apr 20 with 1945 viewsGloucs_R

Tomorrow we are all Blackburn

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:13 - Apr 20 with 1917 viewsSK_hoops

U RSSSSS

It's going to.be a great weekend now.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:13 - Apr 20 with 1905 viewskropotkin41

I think, barring freak GD swing, if Blackburn beat Wednesday we stay up..?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:13 - Apr 20 with 1893 viewsBoston

Hallelujah

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:14 - Apr 20 with 1847 viewsBluce_Ree

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:13 - Apr 20 by Gloucs_R

Bring me decent chips and a lot of social deprivation because I'm a Riversider for 24 hours.

Had to google that. Riversiders? LOL shut up.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:14 - Apr 20 with 1847 viewsLogman

They owed us that

Well done R's
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:15 - Apr 20 with 1830 viewsDorse

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:11 - Apr 20 by QuillPenRiot

Let’s beat Leeds for the hell of it

No. Let's beat Leeds because they are utter bell ends.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:15 - Apr 20 with 1777 viewshubble

Jesus, Joseph, Mary and Dykes on a wee Donkey, we're there lads and lasses, we're only bleedin there!@!!!
@@!£!£@!$@EGFEFRvmefgedfv
URRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssss!!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:16 - Apr 20 with 1765 viewsLogman

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:13 - Apr 20 by Gloucs_R

Better still would be Brum down, no ?
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:16 - Apr 20 with 1752 viewsitsbiga

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:13 - Apr 20 by kropotkin41

I think, barring freak GD swing, if Blackburn beat Wednesday we stay up..?

Yeah if Blackburn win we're gold.
A draw keeps it that they need 2 wins from last 2 games to sink us.
Sunderland dont have anything to play for and WBA want their playoff spot safe from Hull and Coventry so will play hard.
[Post edited 20 Apr 19:19]

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:16 - Apr 20 with 1750 viewsGaryT

We did a double! Thanks Preston.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:16 - Apr 20 with 1740 viewspaulparker

We made that hard work than what it should have been
Thank fcuk for woodman and his Kevin miller moment
Get in

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:17 - Apr 20 with 1705 viewsQuillPenRiot

I like Eustace, hopefully Birmingham are in the final drop, but first let’s secure our season with a win from him tomorrow
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:20 - Apr 20 with 1520 viewsBoston

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:59 - Apr 20 by Bluce_Ree

This is the most stress I've ever felt and I was in 'Nam.

Totte 'nham'?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:21 - Apr 20 with 1497 viewsGloucs_R

Are we mathematically safe?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:21 - Apr 20 with 1489 viewsHooparoo

Just to cap off a beautiful day, Chelsea lose to City. Trophyless again and finally on the slide 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:21 - Apr 20 with 1481 viewsjohncharles

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:12 - Apr 20 by GaryT

Thank fcuk for that.....and breath.

Can’t beat that for a match report

Strong and stable my arse.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:22 - Apr 20 with 1460 viewsjoolsyp

Was watching through my fingers second half, particularly when Millar got the ball. But we did it! Put their bodies on the line today. Willock outstanding until he tired, Lyndon chasing everything and scoring the winner, Jake, Jimmy and Cooky superb. Colback rolling back the years in midfield. Should have scored a second but it wouldn’t have been QPR without a nervous 1-0. Come on Blackburn tomorrow. You Rs!
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:22 - Apr 20 with 1450 viewsjtuck

Relief! Snap judgements from ESPN stream in US: Willock and Field both great. BBC Sport called Willock 'sensational' which is a bit OTT. But everyone put in a shift. Stream had a close-up of Marti's face during injury time and, my goodness, he looked nervous!

LAranger

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:23 - Apr 20 with 1402 viewsitsbiga

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:21 - Apr 20 by Gloucs_R

Are we mathematically safe?

No Wednesday could get to 51 still with 2 wins and a draw, or 53 with 3 wins.
Huddersfield can get us if they win 2 with 12 goals to 0
[Post edited 20 Apr 19:26]

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:24 - Apr 20 with 1381 viewsBluce_Ree

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:16 - Apr 20 by Logman

Better still would be Brum down, no ?

No one is as petty as me when it comes to football but right now I'll take whatever as long as we're safe.

All my prayers are now going on Liverpool to f*ck up as much as possible.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024