Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets 15:54 - Apr 21 with 2174 viewssafcfan

Can anyone advise me the best way to get tickets for Friday nights game. I am a Sunderland fan down the capital for the long weekend and fancied a footy fix.

Currently open for members only behind the goal, does this change?
Tickets on 15:59 - Apr 21 with 2120 viewsGaryBannister86

Yeah, seconded. I'm a Spartak Moscow fan who just happens to be in Shepherds Bush next Friday. If anyone could lend me their membership that would be fab.

Marching on Together.

Regards

Billy Bremner
Tickets on 16:01 - Apr 21 with 2111 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sunderland have Watford away so it’s plausible.

Still, no.
Tickets on 16:03 - Apr 21 with 2093 viewsRangersw12

You can have my ST for 1k
Tickets on 16:06 - Apr 21 with 2058 viewssafcfan

I looked the other day and there was plenty available on the sides of the ground open to anyone. Wish I just bought there an then - never mind. Yeah we are away to watford. hense why we're down for the long weekend - last away
Tickets on 16:07 - Apr 21 with 2023 viewsGaryBannister86

Tickets on 16:06 - Apr 21 by safcfan

I looked the other day and there was plenty available on the sides of the ground open to anyone. Wish I just bought there an then - never mind. Yeah we are away to watford. hense why we're down for the long weekend - last away

No, they weren't available to anyone - you had to have been on the QPR database from a certain time period ago. I'm sure Leeds fans will have been on that anyway, we shall see.
Tickets on 16:10 - Apr 21 with 1991 viewssafcfan

Yeah fair enough. Suppose i may be too used to our system which allows anyone with no history or account to purchase lol. suppose that comes with having a 49k seater stadium in the championship
Tickets on 17:56 - Apr 21 with 1735 viewsEssex_Ranger

Tickets on 16:10 - Apr 21 by safcfan

Yeah fair enough. Suppose i may be too used to our system which allows anyone with no history or account to purchase lol. suppose that comes with having a 49k seater stadium in the championship

It also isn’t common practice for us to do this. It has only been in place for this one game because the club know full well that a million Leeds fans (they would have brought more don’t you know) will want a ticket in the home end! Not exactly rocket science is it.
Tickets on 20:04 - Apr 21 with 1535 viewsBoston

My thoughts concerning Loftus Road suggests Leeds fans found outside of the School End will not be well received.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Tickets on 20:41 - Apr 21 with 1425 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Hi 'Sunderland' fan, we've had some right a-holes from Yarkshur on here trying to convince us they are fans of other teams, randomly in town for the weekend, randomly wanting to go to QPR!

It's as if these knobheads, think they're dealing with reet thick t'folk who'd fall for this. But clearly, you're not so thick...

Anyway, seeing as you're at Watford on Saturday, surely that's your game? But I've got a link for you for a match to feed your need for t'fix.

https://tickets.wwfc.com/Stadium?eventId=7931
[Post edited 21 Apr 20:56]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Tickets on 21:13 - Apr 21 with 1320 viewsMick_S

Tickets on 20:41 - Apr 21 by PlanetHonneywood

Hi 'Sunderland' fan, we've had some right a-holes from Yarkshur on here trying to convince us they are fans of other teams, randomly in town for the weekend, randomly wanting to go to QPR!

It's as if these knobheads, think they're dealing with reet thick t'folk who'd fall for this. But clearly, you're not so thick...

Anyway, seeing as you're at Watford on Saturday, surely that's your game? But I've got a link for you for a match to feed your need for t'fix.

Come on John, he’s only down for his footy fix. 😜 He sounds really friendly and genuine.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tickets on 22:07 - Apr 21 with 1188 viewssafcfan

Tickets on 20:41 - Apr 21 by PlanetHonneywood

Yeah I'm there. we play on the saturday at 3pm?
Tickets on 22:10 - Apr 21 with 1173 viewssafcfan

off to selhurst on sunday to watch our women play palace. i am genuinely not a leeds fan, but i can imagine how they have went on trying to get an extra ticket or two.
Tickets on 22:18 - Apr 21 with 1110 viewsBoston

Speaking of Sunderland and Leeds - I had a few beers with Ian Porterfield some years ago. Decent bloke, had no idea he was Scottish...'till it was his turn to buy a round.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tickets on 22:19 - Apr 21 with 1098 viewssafcfan

Tickets on 22:18 - Apr 21 by Boston

Speaking of Sunderland and Leeds - I had a few beers with Ian Porterfield some years ago. Decent bloke, had no idea he was Scottish...'till it was his turn to buy a round.

haha you should meet bobby kerr. hell get you a drink, or ten
Tickets on 23:05 - Apr 21 with 964 viewsDannyPaddox

Tickets on 15:59 - Apr 21 by GaryBannister86

Yeah, seconded. I'm a Spartak Moscow fan who just happens to be in Shepherds Bush next Friday. If anyone could lend me their membership that would be fab.

Marching on Together.

Regards

Billy Bremner

You cheeky monkey!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024