Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ 15:55 - Apr 21 with 6167 viewsRangersw12

Surely this is a wind up
Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 20:00 - Apr 21 with 2073 viewsthame_hoops

I love that JJ Watt has weighed in for Burnley on that tweet. What a legend.
Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 20:01 - Apr 21 with 2081 viewsStreathamRanger

Apparently a forest fan just called five live and compared their VAR problems to the post office scandal. They're hilarious. Really would love it if they got relegated
Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 20:06 - Apr 21 with 2049 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 16:28 - Apr 21 by eghamranger

They did look poor decisions and Ashley Young is a complete dirty c..t, they also have Mark Clattenburg there as a referee advisor.
Not the right way to go about it, but it certainly is interesting.

The 3rd looked like a clear penalty to me almost a carbon copy of the first .Young the wan*er was late both times and clipped his heels .The handball one is harder to call but if VAR looked at them and gave nothing then they have a serious beef IMO
Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 20:12 - Apr 21 with 2006 viewsRangersw12

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 20:06 - Apr 21 by CLAREMAN1995

The 3rd looked like a clear penalty to me almost a carbon copy of the first .Young the wan*er was late both times and clipped his heels .The handball one is harder to call but if VAR looked at them and gave nothing then they have a serious beef IMO

Said this from the start and at the very minimum we need to be hearing how to they are coming to these decisions.

In Rugby and Cricket you can hear the decision live so why not in football ?
Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 20:24 - Apr 21 with 1953 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fcuk 'em.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes LÒ€ℒoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 20:34 - Apr 21 with 1899 viewsmart_Goblin

What’s alarming is that the referee’s are now just gutless in making any decisions of any importance unless they are for the top 6 clubs.
They all now would rather it referred to VAR who is also gutless.

The game is ruined
Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 21:03 - Apr 21 with 1781 viewsloftboy

Can someone enlighten me to what was different to our handball appeal yesterday and the one Var backed the referee up on today for Coventry?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 22:15 - Apr 21 with 1604 viewsLongsufferingR

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 21:03 - Apr 21 by loftboy

Can someone enlighten me to what was different to our handball appeal yesterday and the one Var backed the referee up on today for Coventry?

Yes I can. The difference is that ours was a far more clear cut penalty.
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 22:49 - Apr 21 with 1471 viewsNorthernr

Nottingham Forest would do well to remember how they ended up in the Premier League in the first place. A play-off final scandalously refereed by a fat waste given the game as a retirement present that, instead of investigating and calling out for what it was, the (Forest supporting) learned football media framed as "the savage beauty of football, sorry about that Huddersfield or whatever your name is".

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 09:36 - Apr 22 with 1050 viewsEastR

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 22:49 - Apr 21 by Northernr

Nottingham Forest would do well to remember how they ended up in the Premier League in the first place. A play-off final scandalously refereed by a fat waste given the game as a retirement present that, instead of investigating and calling out for what it was, the (Forest supporting) learned football media framed as "the savage beauty of football, sorry about that Huddersfield or whatever your name is".

'these things do even out' says the Forest fan. Yep, we can all get behind that statement and on this occasion it didn't take 31 years which is great to see.
Please let them be relegated

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 09:50 - Apr 22 with 992 viewsslmrstid

And we wonder why there's a chronic shortage of qualified officials in this country.

Can't possibly think why...
Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 01:07 - Apr 23 with 623 viewsbob566

Officials in general are shocking. Then again they're on a hiding to nothing. Over the last 30 years at top level I rated Howard Webb and collina. They had the respect of the players like al rugby ref.
Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 07:43 - Apr 23 with 490 viewsTonto

Don't buy players just get the best lawyers on retainer. It will be better value for money as results will be decided in courts within 5 years mark my words..

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 08:46 - Apr 23 with 426 viewsTonto

Nottingham Forest tweet πŸ‘€ on 07:43 - Apr 23 by Tonto

Don't buy players just get the best lawyers on retainer. It will be better value for money as results will be decided in courts within 5 years mark my words..

And to prove my point...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c2vwq901e93o

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024