Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are not safe!!! 22:50 - Apr 21 with 11496 viewshopekillsyou

The premature articulation from many that “ we are safe now” is….err, premature and possibly shows that many Rs supporters can’t add up. We are not out of the shit yet. We need more points , two would do for me , although three would be gilt edged, but my optimism doesn’t run that far.
Wednesday appear to in good shape and Birmingham can be unpredictable.
Blackburn and Plymouth are too close to us. At this stage of the season, strange things happen.
I’m not relaxed, in fact I’m still stressed , wary, apprehensive and very grateful for the Preston keeper.
We are not safe!!! on 09:57 - Apr 23 with 1241 viewsterryb

Possibly not, but Sunderland & Blackburn didn't let in a goal against Leeds recently.

The same Blackburn defence that let in 5 at Bristol City & 3 against Wednesday!
We are not safe!!! on 09:58 - Apr 23 with 1235 viewsBluce_Ree

We are not safe!!! on 09:55 - Apr 23 by Marshy67

Watching that game last night can anyone see us keeping a clean sheet on Friday?
If not then perhaps a point is all we can hope for(so long as we only concede once!)

I don't think it's impossible for us to shut out Leeds. Our defence isn't the worst thing about the team.

That said, I really hope we get something out of these games. Even if we stay up, I don't want to bitch out by losing both and just outpacing Birmingham/Huddersfield/Whoever. I want to go into the summer with a little bit of pride and, dare I say it, optimism.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

We are not safe!!! on 22:04 - Apr 26 with 622 viewsJuzzie

Safe? We are now! Get innnnnnnnn!
We are not safe!!! on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 595 viewsBluce_Ree

Basically, he's safe innit?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

We are not safe!!! on 22:07 - Apr 26 with 567 viewsMatch82

We are not safe!!! on 09:58 - Apr 23 by Bluce_Ree

I don't think it's impossible for us to shut out Leeds. Our defence isn't the worst thing about the team.

That said, I really hope we get something out of these games. Even if we stay up, I don't want to bitch out by losing both and just outpacing Birmingham/Huddersfield/Whoever. I want to go into the summer with a little bit of pride and, dare I say it, optimism.

Fair to say we did just that?
We are not safe!!! on 23:02 - Apr 26 with 460 viewskensalriser

We are not safe!!! on 22:04 - Apr 26 by Juzzie

Safe? We are now! Get innnnnnnnn!

Are we though?

I'm still slightly concerned someone's going to come up with a convoluted scenario in which we could still go down.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

We are not safe!!! on 23:16 - Apr 26 with 390 viewsLblock

We are not safe!!! on 14:13 - Apr 22 by Lblock

Blackburnbloody Rovers losing that one yesterday was a bit of a kicker as I would've made us safe on GD in my mind.

I hadn't really brought Rovers into my equation as thought their unexpected win at Leeds would see them home and hosed. Now I am not so sure as Cov may well still have some adrenalin from being robbed of a fairytale and I think Leicester will wipe the floor with them last game.
Dodgy times for them.

We need Hudds to beat Brum.... end of. If that happens then the mentalist miracle in the world is on which is this squad staying up courtesy of GD. This is another HUGE plaudit for Marti the Redeemer and for that he really does need an open armed statue carved out of marble and stuck on Shepherds Bush Green. This shows you a squad is being well coached and shouts loud he's got his methods across... far harder to actually make strikers score but getting 11 men solid and hard to beat is nothing more than good management.

But back to the world of plastic bedsheets.....
IF we get a Hudds victory v Brum then I see the last two spots being taken by Hudds and Brum even if Norwich rest a few players last day of the season which I am not so sure they will.

WBA and Norwich are vying for 5th & 6th spots which mean little in terms of the play offs as who plays who pretty much sorted and both will be away for the second legs but... if I am honest.... I'd sooner be away at Saints than Leeds.

I think it's very likely we'll not get another point this season but... I'll say again.... it won't matter as long as any defeats are slight and -- I might've mentioned this before --- Hudds beat Brum.

So bloody frustrating to have got to 50 points and the maths still not right.
We really should be flip flops on now and would have been if a certain someone hadn't had Weetabix wrists down in the West Country.
I'm usually proper doom and gloom but that win on Saturday was absolute gold dust and I think we'll squeak it (as long as Hudds beat Brum).

Ay oop the Terriers

Very unlikely we’d get another point

We’re going to get six!

Christ on a three wheeled bike…. What a man that Marti is

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

We are not safe!!! on 23:27 - Apr 26 with 311 viewsNed_Kennedys

We are not safe!!! on 23:02 - Apr 26 by kensalriser

Are we though?

I'm still slightly concerned someone's going to come up with a convoluted scenario in which we could still go down.

Urgent points deduction tomorrow due to the idiots who went on the pitch?
Login to get fewer ads

We are not safe!!! on 23:30 - Apr 26 with 273 viewsperpignanR

We are not safe!!! on 23:27 - Apr 26 by Ned_Kennedys

Urgent points deduction tomorrow due to the idiots who went on the pitch?

Yes.we are are looking at a six point deduction and now need to win at cov to be safe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024