Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds ticket threads 23:18 - Apr 21 with 14279 viewsNorthernr

Look, we all know the situation on Friday.

I am, shall we say, intrigued, that having not had any such threads all year, we're now getting "oh I'm a Partizan Belgrade fan in town to watch Book of Mormon looking for something to do" or "I'm a Sunderland fan just here to have a woooorrrr great time lads".

Maybe genuine. Maybe not. I suspect not. All future Leeds ticket spares etc threads will be locked. If you're genuine, then I am sorry about that. If you're not, I hope West Brom/Norwich/Southampton/Anybody dick you over in the play-offs.

Leeds ticket threads on 08:33 - Apr 22 with 6571 viewsRed_Ranger

Leeds ticket threads on 09:03 - Apr 22 with 6453 viewshoopedmonkey

Any spare tickets for the Leeds game?
Leeds ticket threads on 09:48 - Apr 22 with 6287 viewsslmrstid

Leeds ticket threads on 09:03 - Apr 22 by hoopedmonkey

Any spare tickets for the Leeds game?

My Aunt Nelly is desperate for a ticket, she went to every game from nineteen-eleventy-eight to nineteen-dickety-two but has been unable to go for the last 45 years due to living in Gallifrey but is back for this fixture and wants to see her beloved super-horizontal-stripes.

PM me.
Leeds ticket threads on 09:59 - Apr 22 with 6219 viewsrobith

Vividly remember 3 obvious Leeds fans sitting next to us in the Paddocks during that Freeman game, and with 5 minutes to go my old man saying to them "bloody hell lads, cheer up, we're winning" and them sitting with faces like thunder
Leeds ticket threads on 10:28 - Apr 22 with 6060 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

More a question on tickets in general. But. Is the lower school closed entirely? Looks like Leeds only got upper and it isn't available to our fans.
Leeds ticket threads on 10:45 - Apr 22 with 5979 viewsWatford_Ranger

Leeds ticket threads on 10:28 - Apr 22 by BlackAndGoldRanger

More a question on tickets in general. But. Is the lower school closed entirely? Looks like Leeds only got upper and it isn't available to our fans.

Great wumming from the club if that’s the case. I’d have the stewards do individual full body searches á la Plymouth beforehand too.
Leeds ticket threads on 10:59 - Apr 22 with 5891 viewsQPRConor2000

Looks like it is, which is a very strange thing to do.

I suspect its shut for policing reasons.
Leeds ticket threads on 12:54 - Apr 22 with 5455 viewsDavieQPR

Has anyone got spare tickets for Book of Moron please contact our friend in Belgrade.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds ticket threads on 13:02 - Apr 22 with 5355 viewsstainrods_elbow

It gets on my tits how the club seem unable to administer the ticketing of the Lower School End properly (leaving aside the continuous trauma/fiasco of the out-sourcing of the B/O to Ticketmaster), when every week a fan or someone on the club staff is whinging about the difficulty of maximising revenue at LR. To me, we seem to be simultaneously the most supposedly cash-strapped and wasteful/unresourceful clubs out there, going back many years. It's a small stadium, so it's stupid if, when home fans are in there as we have been, half the blinkin' seats are covered. If it's a fear of the away fans doing what they shouldn't from the upper tier that's the issue, then that's for the stewards and/or Plod to sort out, obviously. Sort it out, Rangers!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Leeds ticket threads on 13:03 - Apr 22 with 5403 viewsDannyPaddox

Watford Chat: The Hornet’s Nest

Hi my name is Hansi. I am from Rostock in Northern Germany. I am in Watford this Easter to visit an anal-bleaching clinic. As you are probably aware Watford has some of the most advanced anal bleaching clinics in Europe and at very competitive prices. While I’m in the area I plan to attend a football match. It seems Watford are playing Leeds United but by ‘eck I’m having problems getting ticket. If someone could help me out here I would be grateful. I am genuine and for proof can send you a picture of my hairy unbleached German arse. Thanks
Leeds ticket threads on 13:04 - Apr 22 with 5344 viewsstainrods_elbow

Leeds ticket threads on 10:59 - Apr 22 by QPRConor2000

Looks like it is, which is a very strange thing to do.

I suspect its shut for policing reasons.

Utterly ridiculous! It must be just about the smallest ground in the Champ, and now Plod are shutting down a quarter of the two ends (if true). How old is our Stadium Manager - five?
[Post edited 22 Apr 16:05]

Leeds ticket threads on 13:05 - Apr 22 with 5394 viewsNorthernr

Shall we check if it's true first or just chuck some people over the side to see if they fly?
Leeds ticket threads on 13:12 - Apr 22 with 5329 viewsconnell10

Leeds ticket threads on 13:05 - Apr 22 by Northernr

Shall we check if it's true first or just chuck some people over the side to see if they fly?

Preferably Leeds fans

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Leeds ticket threads on 14:19 - Apr 22 with 5048 viewsTheChef

Leeds ticket threads on 13:04 - Apr 22 by stainrods_elbow

Utterly ridiculous! It must be just about the smallest ground in the Champ, and now Plod are shutting down a quarter of the two ends (if true). How old is our Stadium Manager - five?
[Post edited 22 Apr 16:05]

Poor old s_e has got their knickers in a twist again

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Leeds ticket threads on 14:27 - Apr 22 with 5028 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well done Clive.

Bloody Northerners coming down here taking our tickets. About time we took back control of our orders!!

Wouldn't mind, but I've actually seen some brazen so-and-so posting on here as 'Northernr' and trying to pass himself off as a QPR fan!!

Good for you taking a stand Nort...oh!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Leeds ticket threads on 14:58 - Apr 22 with 4853 viewsloftboy

Leeds forum “waccoe” cannot be read unless you’re registered, so I duly registered, they have an away ticket thread on there, someone has just said on there that “ tickets are easily available in QPR home sections”. I thought you had to be on the database for a set amount of time ?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Leeds ticket threads on 15:04 - Apr 22 with 4820 viewsRanger_Things

Leeds ticket threads on 14:58 - Apr 22 by loftboy

Leeds forum “waccoe” cannot be read unless you’re registered, so I duly registered, they have an away ticket thread on there, someone has just said on there that “ tickets are easily available in QPR home sections”. I thought you had to be on the database for a set amount of time ?

Oh dear. That will end in tears.
Leeds ticket threads on 15:08 - Apr 22 with 4800 viewsE17hoop

I think that might be a bit of a joke. A scan through a few pages of their away tickets thread and lots of people asking for spares.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: How has this season been?

Leeds ticket threads on 15:32 - Apr 22 with 4693 viewswestlondonisRs1882

According to the “map” on official. About 50 seats left in the Upper Loft
Leeds ticket threads on 15:47 - Apr 22 with 4633 viewsconnell10

Easy solved , everyone entering the ground on Friday has to answer a Q.P.R based question , wrong answer given you get fed to the hounds! Harsh but fair.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Leeds ticket threads on 16:03 - Apr 22 with 4545 viewsRangersw12

It's the usual internet bravado we have from them every year

There might be one or two who get tickets from QPR mates but wont be loads of them
Leeds ticket threads on 16:06 - Apr 22 with 4488 viewsstainrods_elbow

Can you test it and report back? if you get a result, a report surely needs to go into the club pdq.

Leeds ticket threads on 16:09 - Apr 22 with 4503 viewsRangersw12

Leeds ticket threads on 16:06 - Apr 22 by stainrods_elbow

Can you test it and report back? if you get a result, a report surely needs to go into the club pdq.

Probably better for people like you who are not on the database to test it ?
Leeds ticket threads on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 4151 viewsBexleyHoop

Leeds ticket threads on 15:32 - Apr 22 by westlondonisRs1882

According to the “map” on official. About 50 seats left in the Upper Loft

Yep, left it late due to work commitments. Logged on 5 mins ago and as only on database now days, only tickets showing / available are those in Loft Upper and members only. Lower School End not showing, so guess it is going to be a sell out. Will have to make do with Sky.
[Post edited 22 Apr 17:49]
Leeds ticket threads on 19:34 - Apr 22 with 3831 viewsStanisgod

I'm in Vegas so can't go, any Leeds fans want my ticket for 2 grand, PM me

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024