Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34088 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 25 with 2891 viewsNoDiddley

Don’t concede early then 0-3
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:03 - Apr 25 with 2802 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 10:08 - Apr 25 by dmm

Heart says 2-1. Head says 1-2. Spleen says 0-0. Liver says 1-1. Lower intestines are still debating the score with the upper intestines.

In short, I'm internally conflicted.

Nice.
Milliganesque.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 09:31 - Apr 26 with 2645 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Enjoy the build up all. Will be 5am here at kickoff but easy to get up for such an important game. Be the 12th player

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 10:45 - Apr 26 with 2586 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Rangers 2 Leeds 1

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:51 - Apr 26 with 2516 viewskingsburyR

QPR 2 - Leeds 1

Chair gets both and promptly signs for Leeds next day!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:03 - Apr 26 with 2394 viewspaulparker

3-1 to Leeds , leaving us with squeaky arses for a week

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:32 - Apr 26 with 2369 viewsAntti_Heinola

Saw Leeds the other night at Boro, and thry were terrifying. Cannot see who we have who could possibly contain Summerville, who's the Adel of this season. Think it will be comfortable for them and then we'll endure a horrible saturday.

Bare bones.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:33 - Apr 26 with 2353 viewsAntti_Heinola

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:08 - Apr 24 by DavieQPR

James has only been a bench warmer anyway It's going to depend which Leeds turn up. The ex Champions of Europe or the 'we got to fight for it in this division'. Leicester forgot this for a while. They think of themselves as Prem teams but they are failed Prem teams.

I wish we had a benchwarmer who had scored 12 goals this season!

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:41 - Apr 26 with 2314 viewslassel

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:32 - Apr 26 by Antti_Heinola

Saw Leeds the other night at Boro, and thry were terrifying. Cannot see who we have who could possibly contain Summerville, who's the Adel of this season. Think it will be comfortable for them and then we'll endure a horrible saturday.

Have to say I’m pretty zen about it all weirdly.

Brum & Huddersfield both have to win to have a chance to catch us so 1 spot is sealed tomorrow and if Huddersfield win we are safe.

If Brum win they need to get something vs Norwich who will likely need to win to secure a playoff spot.

Wednesday need at least a point at West Brom in 5th and who still need to win to secure a playoff place.

If Hudds win, we are safe. If Sheff lose, we are safe.

Of course it’s the championship where anyone can beat anyone but I’d be very surprised if we end up needing anything last day.
[Post edited 26 Apr 13:45]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:44 - Apr 26 with 2306 viewsgazza1

We are 4/1with Bet365 to beat Leeds.....that is 'big', but the bookies do not normally get it that wrong.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:56 - Apr 26 with 2273 viewsTheChef

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:41 - Apr 26 by lassel

Have to say I’m pretty zen about it all weirdly.

Brum & Huddersfield both have to win to have a chance to catch us so 1 spot is sealed tomorrow and if Huddersfield win we are safe.

If Brum win they need to get something vs Norwich who will likely need to win to secure a playoff spot.

Wednesday need at least a point at West Brom in 5th and who still need to win to secure a playoff place.

If Hudds win, we are safe. If Sheff lose, we are safe.

Of course it’s the championship where anyone can beat anyone but I’d be very surprised if we end up needing anything last day.
[Post edited 26 Apr 13:45]

Me too.

Still takes a fair combination of results to send us down, but if it happens then so be it. Largely because of our inability to stick the ball in the back of the net.

Whatever the season, we'll follow our team.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:58 - Apr 26 with 2247 viewsDavieQPR

The only thing that could derail Leeds is if they think by just by turning up they will win. Most of their supporters think they are going to score at least three goals.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 14:10 - Apr 26 with 2205 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 23:03 - Apr 25 by BrianMcCarthy

Nice.
Milliganesque.

Agree. Very good.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 16:02 - Apr 26 with 2070 viewsswisscottage

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:44 - Apr 26 by gazza1

We are 4/1with Bet365 to beat Leeds.....that is 'big', but the bookies do not normally get it that wrong.

5.2/1 on Betfair. I've had a few bob on it .. I fail to see how we are such a big price.

To put this in context we were 11/2 to win away at Leicester
[Post edited 26 Apr 16:03]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 16:54 - Apr 26 with 1964 viewsMick_S

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:02 - Apr 24 by SouthAfricanRanger

I seem to remember a four book collection in a cardboard sleeve? Anyway, I remember almost wetting myself on a beach reading “His Part” as a 15 year old. Time for a re-visit, I think.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 17:09 - Apr 26 with 1939 viewshantssi

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 16:54 - Apr 26 by Mick_S

I seem to remember a four book collection in a cardboard sleeve? Anyway, I remember almost wetting myself on a beach reading “His Part” as a 15 year old. Time for a re-visit, I think.

I used to have all 6 books once, can’t find them now, they may have been donated to the charity shop!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 17:10 - Apr 26 with 1932 viewsMick_S

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 17:09 - Apr 26 by hantssi

I used to have all 6 books once, can’t find them now, they may have been donated to the charity shop!

My brother permanently borrowed mine.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:02 - Apr 26 with 1765 viewsQPRSteve

Unchanged team
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:08 - Apr 26 with 1644 viewsBklynRanger

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:02 - Apr 26 by QPRSteve

Unchanged team

I never understand why they don't put the team on the offish at the same as they're putting it on twitter or wherever. It's always delayed.

Nervous whinge...
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:11 - Apr 26 with 1544 viewsBluce_Ree

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:51 - Apr 26 by kingsburyR

QPR 2 - Leeds 1

Chair gets both and promptly signs for Leeds next day!

as manager.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:12 - Apr 26 with 1519 viewsSuperhoops2808

I have said for weeks that we will get revenge for 2010/11 and upset the Leeds promo party like they did to us.

So reverse of that score 2-1 Hoops

But as has been said, we could be safe regardless of the score without kicking a ball tomorrow so no need to panic just yet
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:17 - Apr 26 with 1411 viewssuperstan

Last home game should be on a Saturday afternoon NOT Friday evening 😡
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:30 - Apr 26 with 1164 viewsHoopinEssex

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:44 - Apr 26 by gazza1

I got 9/2. Way to big a price. Leeds are a good side but a couple of times this season we have won games we shouldn't have. If we turn up theres no reason we can't pull off a win.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:40 - Apr 26 with 967 viewsswitchingcode

Hope you win
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:42 - Apr 26 with 927 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 16:54 - Apr 26 by Mick_S

Bought them all in bits and bobs on ebay a few years ago. Recommend

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024