Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34543 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:58 - Apr 26 with 1613 viewsed_83

Great first half - we've looked sharp and positive on the ball, and really solid in defence. Totally deserve to be two up, and have put ourselves in the perfect position to see out the second half and put this season to bed. Lots of great performances across the pitch, but I've been particularly impressed with Paal, who's having his best game for us in ages.

Leeds have been so poor, though - they'll surely approach the second half with a ton more intensity, given what's at stake for them. Just need to match them, stay switched on and keep doing what we're doing.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:58 - Apr 26 with 1598 viewsBrazilNutR

We looked brilliant in parts, the type of passing interchanges I always wonder why other teams can do it but in all my life we have rarely passed it around that well... Chair, Willock both really good at ball retention. Lovely stuff... but still feel it is on a knife edge, hope this is a sign of things to come next season.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:59 - Apr 26 with 1594 viewsLoft1979

speaking of.....
Be nice to see Marti get a deserved contract extension to put that issue to bed.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:00 - Apr 26 with 1526 viewsw7r

Massive half coming up - c'mon Rangers let's put a big dent their auto promotion hopes.
[Post edited 26 Apr 21:04]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:01 - Apr 26 with 1514 viewsWestway

Let's not do what we did against Bournemouth now.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:01 - Apr 26 with 1511 viewsSpaceman_P

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:58 - Apr 26 by derbyhoop

Thank you

will be a sad day when this goes.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:02 - Apr 26 with 1438 viewsitsbiga

I was in a meeting at work and only just check the score.
Totally where I was expecting us at HT

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:02 - Apr 26 with 1408 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:46 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

We seem to be sitting back the past 20 mins. Not quite inviting them onto us but certainly not attacking as much.
But they don't look like scoring at the moment and our defence is playing even better than our attacking midfielders

I noticed us doing that against Preston too more than I would have liked, and it does seem to give a truer picture of Marti's stated 'we always try to get another goal' schtick.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:02 - Apr 26 with 1425 viewsRangersDave

Need Sinclair on now and sit him on the half way line.

Northern scum will need to keep 2 on him, and it will open up options for Rangers.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:03 - Apr 26 with 1359 viewsFredManRave

Don't think we've dominated a half like that all season/decade.

Inevitable that Leeds would come back into it, as they did for the last 10/15 but getting to HT at 2 nought was so important.

More of the same second half and really need to play down their right hand side as they've got two players on yellow.

Crazily, still just as nervous as if it was 0-0 but please, if this is ogin to be a game of 2 halves can the second one be exactly the same as the first one...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:05 - Apr 26 with 1305 viewsQPunkR

Like others have said, there's Shirley no way Leeds can be as awful as they were first half, so important to not concede early and keep that clean sheet intact.

Big 45 - come on Rangers!

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:05 - Apr 26 with 1300 viewsCamberleyR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:50 - Apr 26 by derbyhoop

What stream.
I've not found one, yet

Go to www.fawanews.com you'll get one.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:05 - Apr 26 with 1293 viewsVancouverHoop

A two goal lead is the most difficult one to defend, so the saying goes. Let's hope Marti's got it scoped.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:05 - Apr 26 with 1283 viewsQuillPenRiot

C’mon You Rs! Let’s put this season to bed!!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:06 - Apr 26 with 1252 viewsLogman

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:03 - Apr 26 by FredManRave

Don't think we've dominated a half like that all season/decade.

Inevitable that Leeds would come back into it, as they did for the last 10/15 but getting to HT at 2 nought was so important.

More of the same second half and really need to play down their right hand side as they've got two players on yellow.

Crazily, still just as nervous as if it was 0-0 but please, if this is ogin to be a game of 2 halves can the second one be exactly the same as the first one...

Also tactical subsitutions with players who know how to eat up time and bustle a team out of a game
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:08 - Apr 26 with 1153 viewsw7r

Defo had a rocket inserted up the collective Leeds jacksie
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:09 - Apr 26 with 1121 viewsQuillPenRiot

Chair putting it into the box quickly within a minute of play, nice
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:11 - Apr 26 with 1031 viewsMatch82

Is it full time yet?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:12 - Apr 26 with 1021 viewsVancouverHoop

Leeds coming close. Eeek!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:12 - Apr 26 with 1019 viewsToast_R

Got lucky there. Come on Rangers, need to get back on the ball more
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:12 - Apr 26 with 995 viewsQPunkR

Phew. Big let-off from Rutter there, we don't want to be giving them too much more possession in our box

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:12 - Apr 26 with 976 viewsBluce_Ree

We're inviting this. ARGH.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:13 - Apr 26 with 970 viewsToast_R

Ref now giving everything to Leeds
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:13 - Apr 26 with 948 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:56 - Apr 26 by stainrods_elbow

Wow - with fatalism/pessimism like that, why bother even being a supporter?

Go away you tiresome bore, and let the rest of us enjoy tonight.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:14 - Apr 26 with 922 viewsQPunkR

Mother Farke looking very glum on the bench

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024