Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34648 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 2031 viewsBluce_Ree

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:06 - Apr 26 by Hoopsie

The Game 46 relegation thread would be much more fun to speculate I reckon, wouldn’t it be?

In and of itself, bruv!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:07 - Apr 26 with 2033 viewsLogman

Superb from Marti. Been unsure about him up until the last two games but the organisation and application tonight and against Preston have been outstanding. Please, please, please keep doing what you are doing and don't waver one jot. Please.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:07 - Apr 26 with 2016 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

Can we get 20 minutes injury time? Really fkng enjoying the evening here

I don't want it to end...and when was the last time you said that about QPR at LR. Think MC might be getting that Monkey of our back finally.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:07 - Apr 26 with 2020 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That was fantastic, The Brian Deane game has been avenged.

I can have a nice drink tomorrow now.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:07 - Apr 26 with 2003 viewsitsbiga

I hope we push on and slip a spot over Watford now :)

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:09 - Apr 26 with 1935 viewskernowhoop

Who else was worried when it was 2-0?
And even at 3-0 with about 15 minutes to go?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:09 - Apr 26 with 1916 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:51 - Apr 26 by stainrods_elbow

I'm enjoying it very much, thanks. my issue was with the fan who said he wasn't even going to watch, so try to learn to read.

You really are priceless 😭
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:10 - Apr 26 with 1898 viewsBoston

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:06 - Apr 26 by aston_hoop

When all this calms down, watch the Watford highlights from the first day and then the highlights from this game side by side. Then come at me if you still don't think Martí is a miracle worker

Good news is, it's only early evening here.. hic.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:10 - Apr 26 with 1877 viewskarlski

Honestly what a bloody anti climax

cheers lads

a MARVEL.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:11 - Apr 26 with 1857 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:52 - Apr 26 by stainrods_elbow

Did anyone - anyone - have a flutter on this scoreline? Let all the pessimists eat massive/joyous humble pie!

Did you smart arse?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:12 - Apr 26 with 1809 viewsGloucs_R

We won that game in the first 20 minutes.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:13 - Apr 26 with 1790 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:59 - Apr 26 by ted_hendrix

Marching on together.

Bosh was right😉
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:14 - Apr 26 with 1732 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:11 - Apr 26 by Damo1962

Did you smart arse?

Was convinced (including when it was 2-0), it would end 2-2. Never ever saw that coming - did anyone? Glorious! Talk about saving the best for last! WHAT a script!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:16 - Apr 26 with 1690 viewscolinallcars

I remember when we won the league cup in '67 the bloke on the telly said “all I can say is stay away from Shepherds Bush tonight !”
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:17 - Apr 26 with 1645 viewsjoolsyp

Ten Luke Freemans out there tonight. All 9s. Then there was our number 10 who was a perfect 10.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:18 - Apr 26 with 1628 viewsHooparoo

YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!!!!! ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:18 - Apr 26 with 1628 viewsGaryT

Fully expected Leeds to throw everything at us as we sat back to defend the 2-0. Said to the missus at half time, "we can concede two goals in extra time so we could easily lose this".

4-0.........

......shakes head.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:19 - Apr 26 with 1587 viewsfraserc

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:06 - Apr 26 by aston_hoop

When all this calms down, watch the Watford highlights from the first day and then the highlights from this game side by side. Then come at me if you still don't think Martí is a miracle worker

Funnily enough I did do this yesterday. It was worse than I remembered.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:19 - Apr 26 with 1559 viewssmudgehoop

Bloody fantastic!

What a roller coaster of a season.

Great to see HQ rocking.

C'mon u Rs

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:22 - Apr 26 with 1465 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:14 - Apr 26 by stainrods_elbow

Was convinced (including when it was 2-0), it would end 2-2. Never ever saw that coming - did anyone? Glorious! Talk about saving the best for last! WHAT a script!

Not until the third went in... was I sort of relaxed. After that I didn't want it to end.Think most of us would have been happy enough with 2-2 - so this result and performance is special.In all honesty, we made a very good team look pretty ordinary, as opposed to regularly making mediocre teams look like Brazil😉Enjoy the rest of your evening...I know I am 😎
[Post edited 27 Apr 1:17]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:23 - Apr 26 with 1434 viewsMalintabuk

Speechless... hoarse.... and nearly in tears..... what is it about this bloody club!!!
There have been times coming away from grounds, and especially Loftus Road when I seriously doubted my sanity... when we never spoke in the car... when the Sunday morning in my house was purgatory.
Times when you say to yourself enough is enough.... that is me finished.
Then you come on here and it is family, we are all hurting, we are all p!ssed off.... but you start to chuckle and go again.
So thank you the boys tonight... you have made me proud of my club again.... and the LFW family... for basically being here, picking ourselves up and going again.... enjoys lads these nights don't come often
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:23 - Apr 26 with 1408 viewsderbyhoop

Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?

Safe and secure. Now let's get contracts tied down for those we want to keep. And start looking around for those who can improve on the last 5 months.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:24 - Apr 26 with 1388 viewsloftus77

Remarkable...just remarkable...don't underestimate what a huge achievement this is.

We were Relegated - Relegated with a capital R. In a masochistic way I was already looking forward to Clive's excellent (it would be) away day odyssey at Barrow. A derby with Charlton, and does Stevenage count as one? Hollywood Wrexham to be thrashed by....

How has Marti done this? How have Rangers done this?! Unfathomable - I dont recall a relegation escape like this in 45 years. 1977-78 maybe?; Bowles and Shanks against Arsenal and the 3-0 at Newcastle? Five months we resided in the bottom three this season. 20 weeks or so. It became our resigned home, along with the Millers and the Owls.

Oh how lovely next week is going to be.....

Well done most of all to the fans that went everywhere. I suffered at Watford but it was a short journey home. Others have gone far further regularly and suffered in those awful late summer/autumn days. Blackburn Home. Sunderland Home. Huddersfield away. Fleetwood and Blackpool last season. Well done to you most of all. Drink an Estrella.
[Post edited 26 Apr 23:55]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:24 - Apr 26 with 1355 viewsCamberleyR

Fair play to Farke, in his interview he's praised us for playing well.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:26 - Apr 26 with 1280 viewshubble

Big Up to SAR, brilliant match thread performance mate, 2 magical, crucial, wonderful wins in a row!!!!

I think our match thread starters have been top notch recently, but this crowns it all...

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024