Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Mowbray 14:53 - May 21 with 2297 viewsloftboy

Left. Brum

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tony Mowbray on 15:00 - May 21 with 2241 viewsR_from_afar

A shame for both parties, I think. Mowbray always seems like a decent bloke and a very good coach. I hope he recovers quickly.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tony Mowbray on 16:40 - May 21 with 1906 viewsJuzzie

He was never really there.

Hope he gets well soon.
Tony Mowbray on 16:52 - May 21 with 1840 viewsStJude82

I think he would've saved them from the damage caused by potato head had he not got ill. I wish him a speedy recovery. A genuine guy.
Tony Mowbray on 20:54 - May 21 with 1417 viewsdaveB

doesn't sound good health wise for him, really hope whatever it is he pulls through, comes across as a really top bloke
Tony Mowbray on 21:15 - May 21 with 1356 viewsDannyPaddox

Big opportunity for Southgate
Tony Mowbray on 22:06 - May 21 with 1235 viewsbosh67

Sensible decision. Top bloke and needs time out. I didn't realise that he's still only 60. He's looked 60 for the last 20 years. Hope he gets completely better soon. Excellent manager.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tony Mowbray on 22:46 - May 21 with 1098 viewsLblock

Met him once - lovely fella

I'd like to extend my warm thanks to him for his efforts in keeping us up this season.

What a guy.

Taking that fella, can't recall his name, off of our hands thus enabling Marti to bring in the Danish Jesus and a couple of others was a real shot in the arm.

Get well soon Tone and hopefully you'll be on the pitch soon for your forever R's induction

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tony Mowbray on 06:14 - May 22 with 864 viewsnix

Tony Mowbray on 20:54 - May 21 by daveB

doesn't sound good health wise for him, really hope whatever it is he pulls through, comes across as a really top bloke

Hopefully it's just because he needs to complete his treatment. He does say he's wanting to return to management but unlike for the players, this is a fairly busy time if you're a manager, I imagine, trying to work with the recruitment team getting some new players in and planning for pre-season.

I didn't realise he was only 60 either. It's when you realise you're old when people you've thought were long in the tooth are actually younger than you...

Also hope it all goes well for him. He seems like a nice guy.
Login to get fewer ads

Tony Mowbray on 08:01 - May 22 with 706 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tony Mowbray on 06:14 - May 22 by nix

Hopefully it's just because he needs to complete his treatment. He does say he's wanting to return to management but unlike for the players, this is a fairly busy time if you're a manager, I imagine, trying to work with the recruitment team getting some new players in and planning for pre-season.

I didn't realise he was only 60 either. It's when you realise you're old when people you've thought were long in the tooth are actually younger than you...

Also hope it all goes well for him. He seems like a nice guy.

I know this is tasteless to ask, but what is he ill with?
Tony Mowbray on 08:44 - May 22 with 604 viewswestberksr

Tony Mowbray on 08:01 - May 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

I know this is tasteless to ask, but what is he ill with?

I'm not sure it was ever officially stated.

seems like one of the good guys so hopefully a bit of time out to complete his recovery.

only 4 years older than me; I keep thinking he about Hodgson's age as he seems to have been managing for ever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024