Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive. 19:48 - Jun 13 with 2779 viewsDiscodroids

Clive knows that i don't blow smoke up his arse, i don't join the congo line for the Davidian / jim jones cult love for his write up's on QPR match reports.. Not because i don't enjoy them , i just don't feel the need to offer up my first born son in praise of his work and tithe my left bollock to the altar of his epistle.

I've made friend for life on this forum, they know who they are, i don't need to mention them. Thats down to clive and the work he puts into running the polarity drive of this facking gaff. It must be bastard gruelling.

Perhaps it needs highlighting. Perhaps we need to appreciate it. I appreciate it old son.

You soppy northern git.

[Post edited 13 Jun 19:59]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Clive. on 19:59 - Jun 13 with 2681 viewsMrSheen

Soppy Essex git.
Clive. on 20:01 - Jun 13 with 2660 viewsNorthernr

Come on we've all had a drink.
Clive. on 20:03 - Jun 13 with 2645 viewsDiscodroids

Clive. on 19:59 - Jun 13 by MrSheen

Soppy Essex git.

Promise you sheen, i haven't had a drop. well 2 pints of lowenbrau from the phillips draft machine.

Obviously you aren't included in my friends for life circle. ;-)

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Clive. on 20:05 - Jun 13 with 2631 viewsDiscodroids

Clive. on 20:01 - Jun 13 by Northernr

Come on we've all had a drink.

I offer you my hand in friendship and you spit in my face. ( in michael corleone accent)

Clive. on 20:19 - Jun 13 with 2542 viewstimcocking

His articles deserve the high praise they receive because I) they’re remarkably accurate ii) he has an uncanny ability to articulate almost exactly what I'm thinking or feeling almost every time and iii) he is the funniest writer in history. That’s just being honest.
[Post edited 13 Jun 20:27]
Clive. on 20:30 - Jun 13 with 2472 viewsMick_S

I agree with disco daddy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Clive. on 20:35 - Jun 13 with 2434 viewsDiscodroids

Clive. on 20:30 - Jun 13 by Mick_S

I agree with disco daddy.

Mick.. keep looking into the sky for that robbie vincent soul satellite.

If it moves .. funk it. we are one.

;-)

Clive. on 20:35 - Jun 13 with 2432 viewsSonofpugwash

Well said nephew.

Lend us a tenner.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Login to get fewer ads

Clive. on 20:37 - Jun 13 with 2418 viewsDiscodroids

Clive. on 20:35 - Jun 13 by Sonofpugwash

Well said nephew.

Lend us a tenner.

Friends for life. Perfect case in point , uncle.

give us your bank details. i'll send it now.

Clive. on 20:41 - Jun 13 with 2388 viewsDiscodroids

whatever happened to paulparker(brad pitt on here). he never answers the phone to me anymore. cant think why.

Clive. on 20:41 - Jun 13 with 2381 viewsSonofpugwash

Clive. on 20:37 - Jun 13 by Discodroids

Friends for life. Perfect case in point , uncle.

give us your bank details. i'll send it now.

Third dustbin from the left.opposite Wetherspoons Aberystwyth.
Many thanks.Will pay you bacl when my postal order arrives.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Clive. on 20:44 - Jun 13 with 2367 viewsMrSheen

Clive. on 20:03 - Jun 13 by Discodroids

Promise you sheen, i haven't had a drop. well 2 pints of lowenbrau from the phillips draft machine.

Obviously you aren't included in my friends for life circle. ;-)

What’s the Philips draft machine? Do I need one?

I’m enjoying the end of week 2 of my new regime of 4 day a week working with an array of exotic drinks in front of the Sharks and Dolphins game. Kicked off with a Duvel followed by Campari & Soda for the first half onslaught, switched to white wine with a dash of Noilly Prat (do yourself a favour) in time for Hammer’s 95 metre epic. Life is sweet, whether Sincs stays or goes.
Clive. on 20:45 - Jun 13 with 2359 viewsBoston

Clive. on 20:05 - Jun 13 by Discodroids

I offer you my hand in friendship and you spit in my face. ( in michael corleone accent)

It was an offer he did refuse.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Clive. on 20:53 - Jun 13 with 2327 viewsSuperhoops2808

Clive. on 20:44 - Jun 13 by MrSheen

I’m enjoying the end of week 2 of my new regime of 4 day a week working with an array of exotic drinks in front of the Sharks and Dolphins game. Kicked off with a Duvel followed by Campari & Soda for the first half onslaught, switched to white wine with a dash of Noilly Prat (do yourself a favour) in time for Hammer’s 95 metre epic. Life is sweet, whether Sincs stays or goes.

I have a perfect draught pro which is the upgrade of the Phillips machine

They are awesome - Less than £2 a pint
Clive. on 20:54 - Jun 13 with 2324 viewsDiscodroids

Clive. on 20:44 - Jun 13 by MrSheen

Mr sheen, it's a life changing invention. For me, it was like the 2001 monolith planted into the ground for the primates to dance around..

Draft lager, at home. it's better than landing on the mons hadley. ignore the white lead thats the toasterI

[Post edited 13 Jun 21:03]

Clive. on 20:55 - Jun 13 with 2318 viewsDiscodroids

Clive. on 20:53 - Jun 13 by Superhoops2808

oh you flash git..the pro!

it wouldnt fit under my kitchen units so i had to get tjhe perfect draft.

Clive. on 20:55 - Jun 13 with 2318 viewsMrSheen

Clive. on 20:53 - Jun 13 by Superhoops2808

Is that the same as the new draught Guinness thing? What do you put in it, special cans?
Clive. on 21:01 - Jun 13 with 2280 viewsMick_S

Clive. on 20:41 - Jun 13 by Discodroids

whatever happened to paulparker(brad pitt on here). he never answers the phone to me anymore. cant think why.

Does he write?

Keep it funky boy.

We’ll meet next season innit.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Clive. on 21:04 - Jun 13 with 2263 viewsDiscodroids

Clive. on 20:45 - Jun 13 by Boston

It was an offer he did refuse.

im not so sure luca brasi .

Clive. on 21:51 - Jun 13 with 2116 viewsMrSheen

Cheeky Fernet-Branca to finish. The Domestos of digestifs.
Clive. on 02:30 - Jun 15 with 1352 viewsFredManRave

Got to say, I'm surprised. I didn't realise Clive Anderson is from oop north.

His posts are more akin to somebody from Surrey.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Clive. on 09:00 - Jun 15 with 1168 viewswestberksr

jeez Disco; you getting all moist over Clive has brought a tear to my eye.

you big old softie; I don't believe a word that PP says about you after ignoring your calls mate xx
Clive. on 12:28 - Jun 17 with 693 viewsYorkRanger

Clive. on 20:54 - Jun 13 by Discodroids

Mr sheen, it's a life changing invention. For me, it was like the 2001 monolith planted into the ground for the primates to dance around..

Draft lager, at home. it's better than landing on the mons hadley. ignore the white lead thats the toasterI

[Post edited 13 Jun 21:03]

Does it recreate a Double Diamond Disco?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024