Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . 09:54 - Jul 5 with 16248 viewsconnell10

Sorry had to be done 3-1 to the mighty hoops.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 10:06 - Jul 5 with 3882 viewsMalintabuk

Well done that man.... was wondering if someone was going to start one...
Well after 35 mins and 11 changes.... with another 9 after 65 mins.... im going for a plucky draw
On 73 mins I'm waiting for a Cifuentes out.... can't beat a pub team..... etc etc
Spent my Β£5 so will watch this while Mrs MinT gets her Wimbledon fix..... you rrrrrrrs
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 10:56 - Jul 5 with 3789 viewsChrisNW6

I bet the Spanish players are well pissed off with Spain v Germany being played almost at the same time. Not the best organising πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‚
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 11:17 - Jul 5 with 3717 viewsNorthernr

Has anybody noticed how well this team's name works if you do it in the voice of The Simpson's bumblebee man?
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 11:19 - Jul 5 with 3704 viewsBeejnewark

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 11:17 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Has anybody noticed how well this team's name works if you do it in the voice of The Simpson's bumblebee man?

I have 'and getting caught in the rain' after it
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 11:33 - Jul 5 with 3635 viewsaston_hoop

I spent a day watching the Andorran league once. They just play one game after the other throughout the day. At the same ground for free. Not sure I'd recommend it.

3-0, Kolli to bag one of them.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 12:11 - Jul 5 with 3492 viewsDavieQPR

They have been training for the last four weeks in preparation for Champion League prelim round. Their fitness levels should be way superior. Won't be too easy think something like 3-2.
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 12:13 - Jul 5 with 3495 viewsWelsh_Ranger

I'd assume a 45 minute run-out for everyone? Possibly one or two staying on for 60? Given we don't actually know who's traveled(officially) i'd be really interested in how Marti approaches this game.

Will we see anything from the youngsters, Ahoura? Kolli? Lloyd? Beenie?
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 12:36 - Jul 5 with 3403 viewsPdog

Unofficial 25-man Squad:

GK:
Nardi
Walsh
Mahony
Salamon (DS)

DEF:
Dunne
Cook
JCS
Fox
Cannon
Larkeche
Paal

MID:
Colback
Field
Chair
EDB
Andersen
Murphy (DS)
Talla (DS)
Bennie (DS)
Tuck (DS)

FW:
Smyth
Frey
Armstrong
Kolli
Lloyd (DS)
Login to get fewer ads

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 13:23 - Jul 5 with 3223 viewsNW11R

Would like to see Bennie get a good run out, from what little I have seen on Twitter looks like we might have a real gem there.
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 16:55 - Jul 5 with 2845 viewsHAYESBOY

Sprinklers on. Pitch looks good.

Smells like a trout farm in here

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 16:59 - Jul 5 with 2826 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Any streams for a cheap skate?
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:00 - Jul 5 with 2817 viewsHAYESBOY

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 16:59 - Jul 5 by Welsh_Ranger

Any streams for a cheap skate?

Doubt it. Sorry.

Late kicking off it was supposed to be 5pm.
[Post edited 5 Jul 17:03]

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:04 - Jul 5 with 2774 viewskernowhoop

Anyone seeing any football yet? (17.04)
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:06 - Jul 5 with 2755 viewsWelsh_Ranger

any idea of the starting 11?
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:08 - Jul 5 with 2729 viewsHAYESBOY

Teams are warming up. No UK commentary yet.

No team given yet.

My guess is that kick off is now 5.30pm

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:08 - Jul 5 with 2719 viewsdavman

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:04 - Jul 5 by kernowhoop

Spain Germany yes QPR SANTA COLOMA No.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:14 - Jul 5 with 2632 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Walsh

dunne morrison JCS Paal

EDB murphy field

smyth armsrong chair
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:18 - Jul 5 with 2574 viewshoops_legend

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:14 - Jul 5 by Welsh_Ranger

Walsh

dunne morrison JCS Paal

EDB murphy field

smyth armsrong chair

Did anyone go over there to see what the craic is?
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:22 - Jul 5 with 2509 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Behind closed doors?
There's no doors. I see no doors.
Nourry out!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:25 - Jul 5 with 2452 viewsdavman

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:04 - Jul 5 by kernowhoop

530pm kick off apparently...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:26 - Jul 5 with 2438 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Also, there's no footballers.

Sort it out. etc.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:30 - Jul 5 with 2342 viewsHAYESBOY

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:30 - Jul 5 with 2340 viewsenfieldargh

Official touring squad now shows heverton and Morrison

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:31 - Jul 5 with 2334 viewsHAYESBOY

Away kit looks good. Windy out there.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:37 - Jul 5 with 2207 viewsHAYESBOY

First half chance, ball out wide to Smyth, cuts back to Dunne, puts a decent cross in at second attempt, no one on the end of it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024