Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . 09:54 - Jul 5 with 16394 viewsconnell10

Sorry had to be done 3-1 to the mighty hoops.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:06 - Jul 5 with 2244 viewsHAYESBOY

Armstrong now drawing fouls form both centre halves.

Smells like a trout farm in here

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:06 - Jul 5 with 2229 viewsHAYESBOY

Chair direct free kick 20 yds out. Well over.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:07 - Jul 5 with 2203 viewsQPRSteve

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:49 - Jul 5 by BrianMcCarthy

And their lanky centre-back tucking his shorts up so he looks like a beanpole Superman.

I thought he was wearing a nappy!
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:07 - Jul 5 with 2194 viewsHAYESBOY

Armstrong taken out again. Centre halve booked. Needless challenge.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:09 - Jul 5 with 2131 viewsStainrod

Is Heverton due to play in the second half?
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:11 - Jul 5 with 2094 viewsGloucs_R

Great goal.

Lovely passing all started by the new CB

Poll: Are we staying up?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:11 - Jul 5 with 2093 viewsjoolsyp

Chair 1-0, lovely move involving Talla and Smyth on the right.
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:12 - Jul 5 with 2086 viewsHAYESBOY

Goal. Chair. Great move with Talla and Smyth, gets cut across into the box low and Chair finishes bottom left. Keeper no chance.

Login to get fewer ads

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:12 - Jul 5 with 2078 viewssdm1508

I know it's only first few minutes into the game but any noticeable changes in pattern of play? More Marti ball now AB not in goal?
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:12 - Jul 5 with 2060 viewsQPR_Hibs

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:09 - Jul 5 by Stainrod

Is Heverton due to play in the second half?

Yes. 11 changes to be made at half time according to commentator

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:15 - Jul 5 with 1967 viewsGloucs_R

They seem to be flying into tackles on Sinclair but came off worse that time.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:20 - Jul 5 with 1861 viewsHAYESBOY

Not really. 4-2-3-1.

Half time. Dixon Bonner had a good half. Always showing for the ball. Morrison looks tidy on the ball. Not really tested defensively.

Will be 11 changes coming up, maybe 10 with Talla staying on. Nardi not available for this game but should be for the other friendly out there.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:24 - Jul 5 with 1763 viewsBrianMcCarthy

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:20 - Jul 5 by HAYESBOY

Not really. 4-2-3-1.

Half time. Dixon Bonner had a good half. Always showing for the ball. Morrison looks tidy on the ball. Not really tested defensively.

Will be 11 changes coming up, maybe 10 with Talla staying on. Nardi not available for this game but should be for the other friendly out there.

Thanks for all the reports, Hayes.
I'm watching but had to answer the phone a couple of times as well.

Agree with your comments. EDB the only midfielder who wants the ball, though that may be by design/instruction.

We've looked better since the substitution. Talla's movement slightly better than Murphy's was, perhaps?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:24 - Jul 5 with 1763 viewsMalintabuk

Thought we look pretty good there seeing that they are 3 weeks ahead of us, though not sure how good a standard they are as I think they only crossed the half way line 5 or 6 times
Good workout in that heat.........
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:26 - Jul 5 with 1729 viewsdmm

I thought our passing was quite good for a first friendly, admittedly against a low quality team.
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:27 - Jul 5 with 1703 viewsHAYESBOY

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:24 - Jul 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks for all the reports, Hayes.
I'm watching but had to answer the phone a couple of times as well.

Agree with your comments. EDB the only midfielder who wants the ball, though that may be by design/instruction.

We've looked better since the substitution. Talla's movement slightly better than Murphy's was, perhaps?

Yes. Talla did well with Smyth to work the assist for Chair.

Also not the flattest pitch in the world.
[Post edited 5 Jul 18:28]

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:28 - Jul 5 with 1676 viewsBrianMcCarthy

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:27 - Jul 5 by HAYESBOY

Yes. Talla did well with Smyth to work the assist for Chair.

Also not the flattest pitch in the world.
[Post edited 5 Jul 18:28]

Lovely goal. Great ball by Smyth and cool 'slot' home.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:30 - Jul 5 with 1622 viewsHAYESBOY

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:34 - Jul 5 with 1534 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Colback booked!

Welcome home, Jack.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:34 - Jul 5 with 1533 viewsHAYESBOY

Kolli out left, Andersen in the middle. Santos out right. Colback booked for dissent. Jesus.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:34 - Jul 5 with 1525 viewsGloucs_R

Collback booked within 4 minutes 🤣

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:34 - Jul 5 with 1523 viewsMalintabuk

FFS Colback it's a friendly
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:35 - Jul 5 with 1499 viewsHAYESBOY

Colback in danger of a red already.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:35 - Jul 5 with 1489 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lucky not to get booked again.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:35 - Jul 5 with 1482 viewsA40Bosh

what is the fastest time between yellow and red cards in a friendly?

Colback is likely to smash that record

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024