Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . 09:54 - Jul 5 with 16391 viewsconnell10

Sorry had to be done 3-1 to the mighty hoops.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:35 - Jul 5 with 3250 viewsMalintabuk

And should have seen a red.........with that afters......what a plonker
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:38 - Jul 5 with 3155 viewsMalintabuk

Santos looks lively
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:39 - Jul 5 with 3149 viewsGloucs_R

Collback looking off the pace.

Very clumsy looking

Poll: Are we staying up?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:40 - Jul 5 with 3121 viewsQPR_Hibs

Our throw in routines haven't improved.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:40 - Jul 5 with 3098 viewsHAYESBOY

Decent effort by Kolli. Corner.

Smells like a trout farm in here

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:42 - Jul 5 with 3058 viewsflynnbo

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 17:31 - Jul 5 by HAYESBOY

Away kit looks good. Windy out there.

Reminds me of La Manga.
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:45 - Jul 5 with 2927 viewsHAYESBOY

Deflected shot well saved by Mahony. Tipped over the bar possibly dipping in.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:46 - Jul 5 with 2911 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Murphy Mahoney (he's not Irish) tips one over. Smart save.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:47 - Jul 5 with 2873 viewsGloucs_R

Thought Smyth and Dune did well in the first half

Santos looks promising.

Kolli looking sharp.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:50 - Jul 5 with 2775 viewsBrianMcCarthy

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:47 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

Santos looks promising.

Kolli looking sharp.

I thought Dunne was ok, but he's clearly out of position and we can't go a season with him there.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:53 - Jul 5 with 2710 viewsEsox_Lucius

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:47 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

Santos looks promising.

Kolli looking sharp.

I was talking to Kolli after our last home game and he said he really he could push on next season and make the 1st team side regularly. If he can avoid more injuries then it could be a good season for him and us as fans.

The grass is always greener.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:55 - Jul 5 with 2604 viewsGloucs_R

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:50 - Jul 5 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought Dunne was ok, but he's clearly out of position and we can't go a season with him there.

I thought he was one of the better players who stood out 🫤

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:56 - Jul 5 with 2560 viewsBrianMcCarthy

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:55 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

I thought he was one of the better players who stood out 🫤

He did what he does well, very well.

But he's not a right-back in my opinion.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:57 - Jul 5 with 2532 viewsGloucs_R

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:53 - Jul 5 by Esox_Lucius

I was talking to Kolli after our last home game and he said he really he could push on next season and make the 1st team side regularly. If he can avoid more injuries then it could be a good season for him and us as fans.

Tries a bit too hard to be clever sometimes, which usually results in him giving the ball away.

Sometimes just needs to keep it a little more simple. For example that back heel five minutes ago. Unlikely it would ever come off and lost us possession.

Looks a lot stronger than he did last season.

I really like him.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:58 - Jul 5 with 2493 viewsGloucs_R

Bennie comes on and almost scores immediately with a fantastic shot from outside the area

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 18:58 - Jul 5 with 2477 viewsMalintabuk

Bennie looks lively as well
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:00 - Jul 5 with 2405 viewsGloucs_R

Frey work a simple goal.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:00 - Jul 5 with 2398 viewsHAYESBOY

Frey scores from a mistake at the back. One on one puts it away.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:00 - Jul 5 with 2391 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nice finish by Frey.

2-0.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:09 - Jul 5 with 2037 viewsA40Bosh

I have to say that as pre-season opening games go, with a 5:30pm kick off, I am seriously impressed with what I am seeing in front of me!

Crosta & Mollica Stromboli sourdough pizza with pepperoni & spicy salami
Rocket leaves with diced red onion + Pizza Express Salad Dressing

Washed down with 2 (ahem) x LARGE glasses of Penfolds Koonunga Hill Cabernet Shiraz.

And the Rs are looking tasty too so far

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:10 - Jul 5 with 1964 viewsHAYESBOY

Andersen close with a dipper of a volley from the edge of the box. Took a deflection. Corner.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:11 - Jul 5 with 1928 viewsMalintabuk

I know it is only a friendly but that Bennie looks some unit. Built like a brick sh!tehouse and very direct and looks as though he's got a bit of pace about him. He looks built for the championship
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:15 - Jul 5 with 1806 viewssdm1508

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:11 - Jul 5 by Malintabuk

I know it is only a friendly but that Bennie looks some unit. Built like a brick sh!tehouse and very direct and looks as though he's got a bit of pace about him. He looks built for the championship

Where is he playing
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:16 - Jul 5 with 1773 viewsBrianMcCarthy

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:11 - Jul 5 by Malintabuk

Incredibly one-footed, but seems to make it work for him. At least in this company. He might be easily marked once Championship teams get to know him.

He has a bit of the Waddle lurch about him and he looks like he could lean up a bit. But he's definitely intriguing. Has lost possession a few times, but also done some really bright work.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:19 - Jul 5 with 1646 viewsdmm

That was okay for a first friendly after just the one week's training. The new lads and youngsters did well. Cannon a bit of a worry - completely anonymous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024