Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. 23:10 - Feb 12 with 3011 viewsSonic_Hoop

Just short of what I was getting on the milk round for a Saturday.

https://the1888letter.com/quee
2
1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 23:30 - Feb 12 with 2971 viewsHooping_Mad

Only got 3 Quid for a weekend round in the late 80's, that's Thatcher's Britain.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

0
1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 07:31 - Feb 13 with 2803 viewsstevec

1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 23:30 - Feb 12 by Hooping_Mad

Only got 3 Quid for a weekend round in the late 80's, that's Thatcher's Britain.


Yeah but I bet you bought a house with it.
4
1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 09:10 - Feb 13 with 2720 viewsPlanetHonneywood

1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 07:31 - Feb 13 by stevec

Yeah but I bet you bought a house with it.



Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

1
1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 10:16 - Feb 13 with 2674 viewsSonic_Hoop

1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 23:30 - Feb 12 by Hooping_Mad

Only got 3 Quid for a weekend round in the late 80's, that's Thatcher's Britain.


I was getting £5 for collecting on a Friday and delivering on a Sat in 79. You were ripped off.
0
1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 10:42 - Feb 13 with 2619 viewsBoston

1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 23:30 - Feb 12 by Hooping_Mad

Only got 3 Quid for a weekend round in the late 80's, that's Thatcher's Britain.


Your milkman was creaming it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 11:15 - Feb 13 with 2587 viewsnick_hammersmith

1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 10:16 - Feb 13 by Sonic_Hoop

I was getting £5 for collecting on a Friday and delivering on a Sat in 79. You were ripped off.


I was on £7 for a Saturday in '92 and I had to drive if the milkman had indulged too much on Friday

Got to keep any tips though
0
1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 19:06 - Feb 14 with 2334 viewsBenny_the_Ball

1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 11:15 - Feb 13 by nick_hammersmith

I was on £7 for a Saturday in '92 and I had to drive if the milkman had indulged too much on Friday

Got to keep any tips though


£7 in 92? Dairy me, you were getting skimmed.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2025 19:08]
1
1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 20:23 - Feb 14 with 2264 viewsHooping_Mad

Apologies for the confusion peeps, I forgot to mention I was on the papers. I would have bought a house but I found all that mortgage and exchanging contracts tricky at 11.

Couldn't deliver milk, you had to be up before 9, savages.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

0
Login to get fewer ads

1975 vs Derby, £2 a ticket. on 22:57 - Feb 14 with 2166 viewsstainrods_elbow

A £2 ticket would be around £15 in 2024 - so football has basically got three or four times expensive than it was, for context. It's economically mind-blowing!

Poll: A little over halfway through the season, where do you see us finishing?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026