| Gerrem Onside! - Super League/NRL 2026 thread 21:10 - Feb 12 with 31918 views | MrSheen | Super League starts tonight in shocking conditions but the 4G spoils the fun, NRL just weeks away. York holding their own for the moment , I used to coach Union with a York fanatic, I hope they can hold their own this season.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| Gerrem Onside! - Super League/NRL 2026 thread on 22:02 - Sep 26 with 467 views | MrSheen |
| Gerrem Onside! - Super League/NRL 2026 thread on 21:56 - Sep 26 by terryb | Wow. I got that wrong! I'm not sure whether I'm in shock or awe at the Wakefield performance today. The only period they didn't outplay Wigan was the ten minutes they were down to 12. Most of you that read this thread understand & know far more about RL than me, but I thought that the confidence that Walmsley, Jowitt & Johnstone showed in dealing with the return of all of the kicks laid a foundation. All of them made good ground as well, before the forwards ate up yards. To my amateur eye, I also thought Trueman was outstanding. I will miss next weeks final as I will be in Santorini (away on holiday during the international break), but I'm so pleased I witnessed today's win. |
It’s so important they don’t see tonight as the summit, they’re easily good enough to win next week. I haven’t seen a lot of Warrington this year, but they don’t seem to have a lot of inspiration. |  | |  |
| Gerrem Onside! - Super League/NRL 2026 thread on 08:59 - Sep 27 with 336 views | ozexile | Wow wow wow |  | |  |
| Gerrem Onside! - Super League/NRL 2026 thread on 22:32 - Sep 29 with 156 views | MrSheen |
| Gerrem Onside! - Super League/NRL 2026 thread on 08:59 - Sep 27 by ozexile | Wow wow wow |
Finally got round to watching the second half after turning it off on Sunday when I saw the Cleary injury. Unbelievable courage from Newcastle, what a turn out by their fans. Crossland’s tackle though… It seems that Crossland’s suspension will lead to Diesel Hagan, a local junior, being included in the squad and possibly making his debut. And Diesel appears to be his real name. Strange place, Newcastle. [Post edited 30 Sep 13:12]
|  | |  |
| |